These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

In the Lives of Kuhnas: Kinshi

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/28/2014 11:16 PM

Holed away in a grand library tower, there lived a great many; a young man named Kinshi being just one of them. Among several floors of shelves of books and even more books all the way to the ceiling, they all lived their lives, their own dwellings carved out in cleverly positioned shelves that created several rooms. It was a strange way of living, but it suited all those that lived there.

Kinshi was set up in what had come to be his office, sitting in an office chair with his eyes firmly on the screen of his laptop. There was nearly constant clicking and tapping noises as he worked to complete his most recent piece of work. He had many work titles, including assistant, researcher, reporter and online blogger and, with that many tasks, he was often a very busy man.

Kinshi: 1

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Re: In the Lives of Kuhnas: Kinshi

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/29/2014 6:21 PM

The constant sounds of tapping as he typed came to an abrupt stop. With a quick glance toward a series of papers laid out before him, he sighed. What he needed wasn't there. Everything else was, just not that particular thing.

"Iden!" he called out. "Do you have our research notes? I am in need of them!"

Kinshi: 2

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/29/2014 6:27 PM

Even after a minute of waiting, there came no return response. Kinshi was prepared to get up on his own and hunt them down, assuming that he may not have been heard. Normally, most people in the library, if they were on the same floor, at least, could hear when others shouted out to them. The library was typically quiet, otherwise.

As he got up and made his way toward the opening in the bookshelves around him, a feline appeared, holding a stack of half sheets clamped in its jaws.

Kinshi: 3, Iden: 1

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/29/2014 11:42 PM

Although the sight may have come off as peculiar to anyone else, it wasn't a sight that was unusual Kinshi. "I hope you didn't put any holes into the paperwork this time," the man remarked, eyeing the Doom Kitty. He knelt down, reaching out for the papers.

In turn, the Doom Kitty stepped forward enough so that Kinshi could grab hold of the papers. Once his grip was secure, the feline released his teeth. Sure enough, there were small punctures in the papers from his fangs.

Kinshi: 4, Iden: 2

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate