These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Sera and Felicita (Private)

Postby amanda784 » 07/24/2015 9:16 PM

Felicita watched as Sera fell fast asleep. She was quite sleepy as well. She closed her eyes and soon was also.

However her sleep was interrupted by bad dreams. Her dreams were filled with the beggar taunting her.

Felicita woke up well-rested yet disturbed by her dreams. Today she would go back and she would find truth.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1243
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/24/2015 11:33 PM

Sera was off to hunt again. It was starting to get a little much. She really enjoyed the day off she got from hunting yesterday and I would love another one of those delicious rolls. Oh well, a khuna has got to eat.

She crouched down low to the dirt in the midst of tall grass overlooking a nearby field at the edge of the forest. A few rabbits could be spotted, tons of mice, and a doe with two fawns. Mice wouldn't feed much, so they were out. Sera wasn't sure if she could take down the doe and she refused to split up  family; so that just left rabbits.

I suppose I could have actually hunted within the forest instead of the outskirts for better results.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/25/2015 12:05 AM

Felicita was so nervous it took nearly forever to catch a fish. When she finally did she felt pretty exhausted. However, that would not stop her from walking to the market to get some truth. So she grabbed her fish, a nice looking salmon, and headed off towards the market again.

Hopefully this time I'll finally get some answers!
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/25/2015 12:24 AM

Sera had successfully caught a single rabbit and was ready to head home and relax. That day off really made Sera want another... and another. Most Lucains had enough key stones to live simply by having a trade and BUYING food instead of hunting. Could you imagine? A trade; something you love to do that earns you key stones! Maybe some day...
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/25/2015 12:32 AM

When Felicita arrived to the market, the beggar was not to be found. Instead, an envelope sat exactly where he had been seen both previous times. On the front was "Felicita" written with beautiful calligraphy. Inside was a letter that said:

Felicita,
I'm sure you have many questions for me and I know you were hoping that I could hold your paw and tell you everything of your past. I'm afraid it's not that simple. In fact, the journey in front of you is a long and dangerous one, but I guarantee it is worth it. Ask your sister for the truth you seek. You will find it, but it will bring more questions that will require travel for answers. Good luck.

Signed, Solomon

P.S. Our friends at the orphanage could use that Salmon you caught for me.

Felicita had travelled to the market for answers, but know had yet another question:
How had he know she caught a Salmon?
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/25/2015 1:14 AM

It felt good to relax. Sera certainly would prefer an easier and more laid back life for her a Felicita. She didn't mind hunting. In fact, she really enjoyed hunting, but it gets a little boring after a while. Doing the same thing every day just didn't fit Sera's life style.

She didn't know it yet, but she was about to get some change.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/25/2015 1:17 AM

Felicita stormed into the oak tree. She was angry and tired of being lied to.

"Look! I want the truth and I want it now!" she yelled as she entered the oak tree, "I want the truth about our parents. I want the truth about everything. I'm so sick of not knowing. I'm so sick of getting lied to."

She ended her rant with big gulps of breath, as she was very winded.

"Please. Oh please, Sera. I need the truth..."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/25/2015 1:24 AM

"I never meant to upset you..." began Sera. "You see, it started out as just an honest fib. I wanted you to think back on your past as a happy one, but then... then..."

Tears flowed freely from Sera's eyes as the pretend life she had built crashed all around her. "I just started to believe the lies and each time the lies got more beautiful and I just wanted it so bad I started to believe it. I began to NEED them. I'm sorry..."

She took a deep breath.

"I guess the lies started...they started back when... when I told you we... that we were sisters!"

...And just like that the truth was finally out.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/28/2015 4:20 AM

Felicita was shocked, hurt, and...well...falling apart. Her knees went weak. Suddenly she was on the floor, gasping for air.

"You...you," she gasped for air, "I thought we were family!"

Felicita had finally caught her breath, but the tears wouldn't stop. They flowed until her head hurt.

"I want the truth!" she yelled, "all of it!"
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/30/2015 12:59 AM

"We...we are family." Sera put a hesitant hand on Felicita's shoulder. "I raised you. You see, I know nothing about my parents. I was, well, raised in an orphanage. I couldn't let the same thing happen to you. I saved you from that."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/30/2015 2:26 AM

"But...but..." said Felicita, "Do you even know who parents are? Did they love me?"

Felicita shoulders began to shake, as the tears fell freely.

"Why would they give me up? They must hate me! Oh Sera, I'm glad I have you."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/30/2015 2:28 AM

"And I will never leave you!" said Sera. "Your parents were crazy for leaving you. They must have loved you though. Who wouldn't!"

Sera pulled Felicita into her arms. She held her tight.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/30/2015 2:30 AM

"I want to meet them!" yelled Felicita, "Take me. Take me to the spot you found me."

Felicita pulled away from Sera.

"I mean, would you? Would you please? I guess I could go alone... I can take care of myself..."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/30/2015 2:32 AM

"Of course you're not going alone! I wouldn't leave your side for anything!" Sera said.

Sera took Felicita's hand.

"It'll be an adventure. It will be fun. Just... promise me one thing... No matter what, we stay together."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 07/30/2015 2:37 AM

"I promise," said Felicita. She sniffed. "And...and...it will be fun. I just want to know, you know? I don't care about the answers."

Felicita sighed. "I'm a little tired. Could we leave soon thought? Tomorrow?"

Felicita laid down and looked up at Sera.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext