These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

An Adventure in the Forest with a Friend [Private] [L]

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/18/2017 3:06 PM

"I'm late! I'm late, for a very important date!" A woman traversing through the forest shouted out loud, amused with herself. She wasn't exactly late, but she had certainly left the house later than she had intended to, since she had initially wanted to be there early, just in case.

Her attire certainly didn't seem like something would normally wear for such an occasion. After all, who wore a dress and high heel wedge boots, that added several inches to her height, in the forest? It may have not made any sense, but Toxic was used to such things. After all, the forest was much like her own backyard. If she couldn't do this much, it would be a shame.

The plan was to meet with one of her friends in a particular clearing in the forest, one that Toxic and the members of her household kept neatly cleared out. It would certainly be a big enough landing space. It was plenty large enough for Neffie, her Sauria Battleheart companion, so it should have been no problem for a Xing Yun. She'd gone and sent the GPS coordinates out ahead of time so, hopefully, her friend wasn't lost.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Re: An Adventure in the Forest with a Friend [Private] [L]

Postby Mojave » 07/19/2017 1:22 AM

"You have arrived at your destination." The monotonous female voice announced in her ear. There was something amusing about such a huge dragon wearing a regular blue tooth. Personally, Mojave was just glad the damned thing hadn't fallen inside her ear. She wasn't too sure what would happen to it when she transformed back into a human, and she wasn't keen on finding out either.

She stopped midair to scan the ground, seeking the clearing Toxic had described to her. She easily spotted it and laughed, "That's not a clearing, that's a damn meadow!" Eager to discuss the subject with her best friend, Mojave scanned the clearing-slash-meadow below. She spotted Toxic entering the open space and gave a happy roar to catch the other woman's attention.

With a casual roll onto her side, Mojave dove straight down, letting her sinuous body trail after her like a boneless ribbon. Once she came level with the treetops, the great Xing Yun melted away to reveal a slightly chubby girl of average height. Her magic held until she was only a few feet off the ground directly next to Toxic, so she let herself fall the remaining distance as a sort of landing-slash-glomp kind of thing.

"TOXIEEEEEE! Ugh my god I've missed you!" She play sobbed, embracing the other woman briefly. She took a step back, decidedly more calm, "Tell me, why haven't we done this sooner?! Not necessarily the whole galavanting in the woods thing, but just meet up somewhere and do something."
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/22/2017 3:47 PM

Hearing the roar just as she exited the thick growth of trees, Toxic looked to the sky smiling, and frantically waving both hands in the air in an enthusiastic greeting. It was actually the first time she was seeing a Nian Xing Yun in person. To think, it would end up being her best friend, no less. She never would have thought that.

Too much in awe at her friend's splendid form,  and standing in her heels, she was nearly bowled over when Mojave glomped her, but that didn't stop her from shouting out her own, "WAIFUUUU!" She hugged her back, before letting go, and had to brush strands of hair back out of her face. "I knooow, right? Why does life have to be so stupidly busy?" They may have lived across the continent from each other, but the travel wasn't too bad. There really was no reason not to meet up and hang out whenever they could make time. "We'll have to do this more often from now on! It'll be my turn to come to you next."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby Mojave » 08/26/2017 4:25 AM

"What, you gonna wolf out and just run the whole way through Wilt'No?" Mojave laughed, though not unkindly. "I don't really see that working out since the oasis is pretty much in the middle. Even I need a drink after flying over it, and I fly pretty damn high to avoid the heat. Nah, I can fly so I'll come to you. Though if you wanna come over, I'd be happy to pick you up and fly us back. What, need a vacation from your home life?" Mojave teased.

She knew that Toxic's home life was a bit more complicated than her own. After all, she lived alone after abandoning Mojave Manor to her charges and fleeing deep into Wilt'No to live alone with her pets. She still sponsored the ones she'd claimed and took responsibility for any damages they caused but living alone had proven to be the best move. She was far more relaxed now without having everyone in her hair.
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate