These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Us Merry Three [P][M:L?]

Postby Kylo » 01/02/2019 6:49 PM

Ceres was busy at work sorting books and answering inquiries of guests as was usual. The library was a busy place this time of year. Plently of people making new resolutions to read more and to learn new things. Ceres loved it. The busier the better.

The fae couldn't be happier as he shelved books in the history section. He was wearing his typical glamour on top of his usual outfit, a nice dress shirt and argoyl sweater vest with khaki pants. He was alone in this section often and often let his mind wander as his fingers skimmed over spines and he returned books to their proper place. Today he was daydreaming of visiting the forest again. So he didnt notice anyone entering the aisle.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Re: Us Merry Three [P][M:L?]

Postby Mousen » 01/05/2019 8:38 AM

ImageImage

This was Marguerite's favourite time of year, the early nights meant that she had so much more freedom. The sun would be well on its way to setting by half three, and her and Cygnus could sit together in small cafes, walk to art galleries, and indeed, even visit small libraries in forests. "What a nice day," she said, looking out into the shadowy trees. She could feel the cold, but it didn't bother her, and the night was clear. She was dressed simply, her rucksack marking her out as someone on their travels.

"Easy for you to say," her companion said, his breath fogging in the air. He was much more eccentric than Marguerite, his blue coat flowing out behind him as he walked. His boots came up to his calves and were heather purple.

Marguerite rolled her eyes and stepped ahead of him to open the door to the library, he smiled at her and stepped inside. She followed him.

It was lovely. Just like she'd imagined. "Where do you want to begin?" Cygnus asked.

"Hm. Difficult question. Poetry? Drama? Classics? Crime? Or..." she scanned the rows of shelves. "History?"

She dragged Cygnus with her, her hand reaching for his coat sleeve before he could protest. She ran her finger along some of the spines of books, looking for anything that might catch her eye. They didn't have too much room to carry books about, but a volume or two couldn't hurt.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Kylo » 01/11/2019 7:03 PM

It was only once he heard someone speak that Ceres' head snapped up from his silent daydream and he noticed the pair in the aisle.

"Is there anything I can help you find?" He asked with a pleasant smile. "Or perhaps you're looking for a suggestion?"

He set his last book in place and approached the two.

"We've got a few new books in on the current war and its relationship to the previous one if that catches your fancy."

"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Mousen » 01/12/2019 12:37 PM

Cygnus, generally not the most observant one out of the pair frowned faintly, his eyebrows knitting together. There was... something about this librarian. He could almost catch onto it, but it felt silvery and out of his grasp.

Marguerite returned his smile. "Hm," she said, glancing along the shelves, looking for anything that really caught her fancy. His suggestion was something a surprise, she hadn't thought about reading something so contemporary, but it actually made a lot of sense. Neither her or Cygnus were particularly up on current affairs, or likely to get involved in them anytime soon. It'd be useful to get an idea of what was going on. "Actually, that sounds really fascinating. Do you have any titles or historians you'd recommend?"

Cygnus meanwhile was still looking uncertain, the frown making him look faintly confused rather than hostile. Marguerite hadn't noticed anything amiss, he could tell by the tone of her voice, so what was it? It was the sensation of looking through clear water, or remembering the edges of a dream.

He looked between the librarian and Marguerite and the realisation hit him suddenly. Glamour. Faery magic. But... why?

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.