These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Re: Final Day Home: Collection of shorts

Postby Kyrit » 04/21/2019 2:03 PM

He wasn’t as upset as the younger siblings to see his brother leaving, but Veil would still be sad once he was gone none the less. If anything though, he was proud of his little brother, managing to get approval to explore the world at such a young age. Fourteen… Man, it felt like those fourteen years had gone by so quickly.
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/21/2019 2:04 PM

“That’s enough sitting around and chatting though. If I don’t get you out there soon dad might kill me.” He had to break himself from the thoughts, because he got too sentimental and started to get sad with all the others. He’d much rather keep things where they were now, where he’d be able to see Friend off happily and give him the gift he’d been saving up to give him before he left.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 04/21/2019 2:05 PM

Friend gave a nod and grabbed hold of one of Wonder’s hands before butting in, “Alright, let’s get going then! I’m starving!”

“Lot of good food out there. Careful, you might decide you want to stay just for the food,” Veil commented with a grin before turning for the door and leading the others on their way.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous