These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/19/2008 5:51 PM

"Ah hah..." Kinshi seemed to have found what he was looking for when he pulled out a white iron box from the mass of random stacks that was his campground. It was the first aid kit, obviously. But he couldn't help but notice it when she looked down at the necklace that she wore, his brow furrowing slightly. There was already so much curiously bubbling up inside of him, it was hard to keep it down, but this situation was also worrisome. He was all but clueless, but this looked like something quite...large.

Returning to her side with the kit in hand, he continued to speak. "So you knew mages too...We sort of have a group of them. Most of them stemming from peoples from another world." It was strange to think, but it was true. Most of the mages on their lands came from the same world, originally. At least the Kuhna dropped the questions, mostly because he was getting the feeling that she didn't want to talk about it. "Would you like me to bind your leg?" Okay, so he had one more question, but that was a pretty simple which, upon asking, he held up the kit slightly. For being pretty socially awkward, he wasn't doing too bad.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 07/20/2008 6:54 PM

"Yes, please..." Yere said, her voice still somewhat distant.  Somewhere off in the distance, a male was watching the Kuhna and Lucain.  From his appearance, he was a Void Yonyuu, but he knew that he had a single purpose right now--he was to protect the one called Yereitia.  After all, there were those that were going to try to kill her for their own purposes...

{9}{1}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/20/2008 7:13 PM

Taking care not to jolt the leg any more then it was, he moved it just enough so he was able to work with it. It was all rather awkward, considering he had to push up the ends of the dress to get to the break. He just had to concentrate on what he was doing so he wouldn't get embarrassed about it and hoped she would think nothing of it. That was the last thing from his mind, go it?
Kinshi worked gingerly with gentle hands. It could already be sore just from he injury, and he held no intentions of making it worse then it already was. First came the laying out of small metal rods, one on each of the for sides around the break to support it a little better and stop the bones from popping out, at least, which was followed by the wrapping and taping of it. When he did all that he could, he left it at that, snapping the kit shut once more.
"I'm afraid there isn't anything else I can do for you." He said, with a frown.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 07/20/2008 7:21 PM

Yere smiled, the tiny facial expression just barely tugging the corners of her mouth.  "You've already done a lot for me, Kinshi.  I've not seen another with kindness like yours..." She said, but as she said this, she turned her head slightly, as though she'd heard something--even so subtle of a thing as a breath.

Oahu cursed in his mind when Yere turned to see what the sound was.  He hadn't even moved; he was merely breathing.  Her hearing must be deadly precise if she can hear a person breath from twenty feet away... He thought, debating whether to move forward and expose himself or if he should stay in the shadows.

{10}{2}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 07/20/2008 7:53 PM

That was some news. He knew full well that a good lot of the world was terrible, but there had to be other kind people out there. "I don't know about that..." He knew of others, those he grew up around, for one. There was no possible way that Kinshi could be special, at least, that's what he thought. In reality, he didn't think too highly of himself. What was he? He hadn't even figured his own self out- what he wanted to do, what made him who he was. He just did what others seemed to think he should do. He was bound that way, by invisible ropes, but rope could always be cut.

It didn't get past him, that her attention had gone elsewhere. As he set down the first aid kit now, his eyes had moved to the same place, ears perking up on his head automatically. His hearing wasn't as good as hers, though. It was still like he could...sense something. When you often observed people a lot, you tended to develop such a thing.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous