These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

The Treasure Awaits [Private]

Postby Icy Rose » 03/03/2008 1:17 AM

[center][[OOC:// This thread is for the treasure hunters. [Kezi's group] You know who you are  if you want to join. Here is the order. 1. me. 2. Pima. 3. Fallen Faith. 4. Azuma. 5. Krystalolive 6. Artic Snail. 7.Freezair. 8. Celtic. ://]]

Kezi.

It was cool. It wasn't to cold, and it wasn't to hot. But, to Kezi, it was horrible cold. She was used to it being hot outside.
Kezi was away from camp. This girl was such colorfully dressed, well, that is, if you think two colors are colorfull. Firstly; this girl had peachy skin, bright yellow eyes with a darker goldish-yellow spade mark around her eyes. Going to the hair- she had beauitful light blonde hair that went to the middle of her back, and her bangs went across her face and covered her left eye, alot like her mothers look. She had animal ears, on the top of her head like a animals. Her ears were grey and had the yellow lines on them. (Like picture) Three tails came out of her lower back, in the same two colors, silver and yellow. (Look at pic - tails look exactly like they do in Lucain Form) Lastly, this girl wore a silver shirt that was a spaghetti shirt, and she wears yellow shorts, that have about four pockets. Two in the front and two in the back. She also wears silver boots, oddly enough for where she was. When they stop at new towns she buys different shoes each time.

She sighed, were was it? Then she heard water. Yes! She was so happy! She smiled happily as she then started to run to the sound, even though she was in boots. She saw the hot spring, and then let out a little squee. She soon took of her boots, and then went to the edge of the hot spring and stuck her feet in. Oh, that was needed. She smiled happily, and then looked at the water. It felt so good...

But then her mind wandered to the treasure. Were was the clue. She sighed, and then thought. Where would the clue be? Probably somewhere that would be obvious. Usually everyone thinks its in someplace special, where it wouldn't be. But then again, that's what they want you to think! It was probably right under one of their noses. She sighed, as she fell back against the earth with a thump, and then winced. Oww....

~~~

Melezi

She was partly made of machine parts, and she was practically bullied sometimes. Her left and right shoulder were made of silver, and then there was a emerald stone on it. Her cheek was also made of machine, oddly. Then her thighs and her knee where made of machine, it was so confusing. Also, her animal tail, the lower part, was made of machine for the first three inches, it was so freaking hard to see her and not feel sorry. At her left side, she had a emerald stone with black stripes, that were faint. She had tan skin, and at her back she had wings that stuck out of her back. (Wings in the picture of her Yonyuu form are the same in anthro form) In more normal detail, she has long, silky raven black hair that goes down to her shoulders. They have poison green highlights along with orange highlights too. She had peachy skin, and orange eyes. She wore a bikini-like top that she stole from Icy's closet before she left, that was black, and had poison green stripes on it. She wore black shorts, that looked a lot like Kezi's. She wore black boots, again like Kezi's.

Melezi kinda bored with herself, as she sat there. Camp was boring. Barely anyone was around because they were out searching for the clues, and she was usually sitting there because Kezi told her to stay behind. Kezi was totally usefull. She could do A LOT, then Kezi could think. Her eyesight was specialized because of her robot parts, and she could see better then most. She didn't have a pupil, forgot to tell you. She sat there at camp, as she got a stick and started to write in the dirt. Urgh.. so boring....

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

find me on the discord if you wanna chat!
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 558
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/03/2008 12:52 PM

Urchin

Silently, a male lucain trudged across the damp forest floor. Cursing the rocks and pine straw the ground was covered in. He smelled water, and began thumping along the ground in that direction.
Urchin, as he was called, was heading for camp. His human form was wearing a black t, tan jacket, and navy blue pants. On his feet he wore black swamp boots, covered in swirls of tan and sky blue. His eyes were a clear crystal blue, and his face had an odd coloration of light blue on it. His tan ears and tails poked out from under his cap and pants, his tails swishing along the ground.

Coming upon a small hot spring, he stopped in his tracks when he saw an anthro femme lucain. Stuttering for words, he spoke. "H-h-hi? A-a-are you K-k-kezi?" He sighed lightly and blushed, as he had adopted his father's loss of words over women. He walked over on tip-toe quietly, and sat down beside her with his boots off. He put his feet into the luke-warm water, the steam from it rising into his pores. He watched her quietly, until she fell backwards. Knowing that she hadn't noticed him until now, he spoke up in a whisper. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? I'm Urchin, your new general."

~~~

Coast

The smaller-than-usual albie trekked through the winding forest, padding after Urchin. Or, Sir Urchin, as she called him. Now she'd have to get used to General Urchin. She was in anthro form, with pale green hair and a pale green t. She wore a white cap, with her green ears and black horns sticking out of the top. Her tails poked out from under tan pants, and she wore green fishing boots.

Coast thumped and ran through the forest, following the scent of Urchin. Coming upon a valley, she ran around it, smelling the scent of fresh water. A few miles further, and she stumbled upon Urchin and the treasure hunt leader, Kezi. She barked slightly, then turned into her albie form to come closer. Feeling that the area was secure, she changed back into an anthro. She padded over to Urchin, sitting beside him like a loyal canine. "Hi Urchin! Is this Kezi? Are we going to get treasure? Will I get some? 'Cause you know we need some to keep up the food storage for us who actually live at the estate..."

[1] [1]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 03/03/2008 5:10 PM

Carina

As she trailed behind the male lucain he seemed not to notice her. This, however was no concern of hers, he just happened to be going the same way as her.

Carina currently had her redish-orange hair pulled up into a ponytail. This left a few strands in her face but she really didn't care. Her orange ears seemed to almost blend into her hair.  Her amber-orange eyes scaned the area for any sort of danger, there was not that she could see so far. She was wearing a black halter like vest that seemed to show her stomach. For a bottom she seemed to have a deep red skirt that stoped a little above her knee. The skirt had a slit in it to give her more movement in it. Her three orange and black tails seemed to flow behind her in a graceful movement. Then what came next might seem odd, but she was wearing a pair of large boots that came up to her knees.

After a bit of walking Carina came upon a hot spring. Was the one female who was already in it her leader? She was going to ask, the question had already been asked, no need for reckless banter. She mostly kept to her self. Not wanting to get wet she leaned on a nearby tree. It may seem a little cold but she was used to the cold. She really didn't care either way. The steam was relaxing enough to her from her position.

He’s like a curse, he’s like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out
But he’s holding you down
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch
He’s a good time Cowboy Casanova

## Adalfieri ##

Cabin/Breeders/Trading/Wishes
Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/03/2008 5:18 PM

Ozark stumbeled through the trees, trying his best not to lay a hand on the rough bark. His dual tails twitched in disgust at the mud that splattered his unfortunatly white outfit, his soft teal boots caked with the muck. The gold chains on his pants jingled slighly as he walked, the only comforting sound in this strange place. To tell the truth, Ozark hated this kind of thing. Adventure, thrills, excitememt. He wan't really "in" to these things. He would much rather be at home with one of his many wonderful books where there wasn't any mud or bugs or strange noises or anything that might possibly set off that annoying twitch he always seemed to get when he was nervous.

He brushed a minty lock frim his light blue eyes as he entered a clearing to find an odd assortment of people... no... upon closer inspection, they were animal people. Like him. He suddenly began to reconsider going on this venture. Why was he here again. Oh, yeah... treasuer, poor trainer, and it was going to be a "social exprience." He hadn't wanted to leave for the last reason. Apparently, Azura didn't think he was getting to meet enough new people and pets, so she signed him up for this. How was a small, timid boy of 14 with two tails and wolf ears supposed to have fun in the forest? At least the treasure hunt part was going to keep him entertained for a while.

{1}

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1057
Donate

Postby Freezair » 03/03/2008 6:12 PM

He'd never been alone like this before.

Hyperion was not used to this feeling. This loneliness... He had always been accompanied before. Sometimes he was with his children. Sometimes he was with Charon--he'd been with Charon during his imprisonment, all those years ago. For those thousands of years, they had still been together. Sometimes, nowadays, he was with Freezair too.

But never alone.

Why hadn't Charon come with him? He was as eager as Hyperion was to try and regain his magic. Hyperion slunk low through the underbrush, remaining a Langerine for now. He held his Light Orb--or what had become of it--close to his body. Soon, he would put it on.

He heard chatter; he felt light near to his body. He was approaching the place where they were gathered. The heat of the many gathered bodies waved back to him.

He curled himself into a safe place to change. He took the Light Orb--really more of a Light Charm now--and draped its chain over his head.

He felt his body shift. He was still not used to this kind of change.

Feathers brushed the back of his neck as his wings unfurled. They were no longer pale white, as they had once been--they were tinged with green and striped, influenced by his body in this world. Curly blonde hair fell in his face. He felt around him. Good. He still had on his robe. He wiggled his toes. Sandles in place.

He stepped out of the hole in the brush. Here went nothing...

[14]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 03/03/2008 8:09 PM

Common Ferrikoon

Rikki walked through the forest. He was dressed for the place. He had dark brown cargo pants, a torn, worn out white shirt, and brown work boots. Today he had a black band jacket that Krystal had gave him. He didn't even know the band, just liked the jacket. For looks, he had red eyes, a dirty-gray air color, palish skin, oh yeah, and his two ferrikoon tails and double wings. He turned his head, his animal ears turning to the water.
He turned to the water, knowing that the camp was somewhere near there. He was walking when he heard others. 'Of course there would be others, this is a camp.' But he jumped into a tree anyways, the found a place where he could see the little group of Lucains and other pets.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/04/2008 6:01 PM

Furai quickly changed into her anthro form, a girl about 15 with pure as snow, white hair. Her clothing was simple a pair of baggy blue-jean bermuda's and a green tank. Her hair was streaked silver and her skin was almost sheet white. Her ears picked up running water through the bushes to the right. Furai went over yawning slightly to find a small trickle of stream water. Well, it's going in the right direction, she thought and headed upstream.

Soon the trickle gained some water from another incoming water source turning it into a nice good sized stream. The calm sound of the water smoothed down Furais nervs and excitment to just a dull roar in the back of her mind. She was part of a group of eight led by Kezi; that was all she knew. Her head drooped to look at her sneakers as she put her hands into her pockets and picked up her speed.

It was not long before the now river came to a pool; or lake. On the other side she sighted a group, she recongnized Kezi the lucain and made her way around the perimeter and reached the group. "Hello", she muttered to the group, "I'm Furai". After that was said Furai moved past them and leaned against a tree, her arms crossed. Soon she was relapsed into her habit of tapping her foot.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 03/09/2008 3:23 AM

[center]
[OOC//SOO SORRY]

It was so hard. People were swarming. She looked at Urchin and just smiled, and then did the same at Coast. She knew who these guys were, she was the one who hired them! They think that her owner was the one that picked them. She looked at urchin, and he was upside-down for her. She sighed. "Yes I am Kezi. I know your my general. Im the one that picked dumb-head!" She then looked at the Albie. "Of course your getting some treasure..." She said, of course lying. She would just using these guys, she'd kill them for the treasure if she felt like it. She sighed, and then saw Carina came along. She watched her come along, and noticed her get against a tree. She sighed, whatever. Then everyone was coming along. Kezi gave a growl. ((OOC// Dont read this if you dont mind a cuss word. ;3 She's just telling you to go look for the treasure.)) "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING. SHOULDN'T YOU BE LOOKING FOR A TREASURE." She yelled out, and stood up, and put her boots back on. She sighed as she looked around. "I'm going this way." She said, as she snapped around and started heading west. Urgh...

The half-machine girl got so bored she decided to not pay attention to Kezi's orders. She stood up and started to head towards the group. She sighed as she came up behind the tree that Carina was behind. ((If you want to know about her appearence, please read my first post.)) She came up behind her very silently. "You should really socialize, m'dear." She said, as she came up at her, and Carina's eyelength, if she just turned, she would see her emerald on her side, due to Melezi crouching a bit. Carina could crouch and be more comfy then most, because her legs were partly made of machine.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/10/2008 2:32 PM

[OOC: That's ok. ;D]

Urchin stood up at this foul remark, then laughed slyly. Heh, 'course ya' did! Just wanted to make sure ya' wasn't loaded meh good miss." He had many accidents occuring from guns + dynamite = bad. "If you need any dynamite, Miss Kezi, I'll be glad to give ya' some." He took out a piece, showing it to her. The blood red stick glinted in the sunlight coming through the treetops. He saunteed along, keeping in pace with her. Lookig around at the others, he engraved their names and intelligence on his brain. He whispered to Kezi "So, Miss, you loaded? If ya' dn't mind me askin'. These folks don't look like the trustworthy type..."

~~~

Coast nodded happily at Kezi, then turned into her pet form. Galloping after Urchin, she panted happily along the way. If she didn't get her cut of the treasure, she'd kill for it.

[2] [2]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 03/10/2008 8:03 PM

{OOC: Yeash, 'tis okay. ^-^ }
Carina was slightly surprised, she didn't show it though. The girl was quick but quiet."Hmm? That's not likely. Don't like to be socializing. People just stab 'ya in the back. Hmph." Sure it may seem rude but she didn't like people. She liked treasure though. Just the way it shined when it caught the light. Her amber-orange eyes that were always scanning the horizon. Trying to take in her suroundings for future knowledge. She saw every one begin to move out. "We might want to be movin' soon." She then followed a little bit behind Kezi and Urchin. After all its wasn't good to be left out.

He’s like a curse, he’s like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out
But he’s holding you down
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch
He’s a good time Cowboy Casanova

## Adalfieri ##

Cabin/Breeders/Trading/Wishes
Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/11/2008 2:55 PM

Ozark flinched slightly at the shout. He was never really one for loud noises anyway. He glanced around at the mention of treasure. A strange mark in the trunk of a tree, lines in the dirt. He'd played many a game like this, games of clues and riddles. He made his way down to the water, eyes straining for any hint. He glanced down at the water and saw a small blue stone half buried in the sandy bottom.

The water was cold on his havd as he reached in, fingers wrapping around the smooth surface. When he pulled it out, he asked, "What kind of clues are we looking for anyway?" to no one in particular. He wasn't really expecting an answer, seeing as everyone was a bit busy looking for the same thing.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1057
Donate

Postby Freezair » 03/11/2008 4:23 PM

Hyperion pressed his wings close to his body. Cold... why did he feel so unexpectedly cold? It wasn't that bad here in the forest... was it? His clothes were a bit thin, perhaps. He wasn't wearing much. He'd brought a few extra things, but that was all.

He rooted around the camp. He'd hoped they had extra supplies. He had left a few things behind that he thought he could pick up at the camp.

"And where is the leader?" he privately wondered. "I should speak and report to her. So she knows I'm here. So she knows I..."

He sighed. He wasn't good at talking to people. Depressed, he settled himself onto a log, and waited to find someone to speak with.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 03/11/2008 6:00 PM

Rikki jumped down to the white Lucain anthro. He was about to ask the same question. He looked at the anthro. "Hello, and what indeed." He stared into the water, wondering. Then he's glanced at the stone, wondering if that was something.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/14/2008 8:32 PM

"Okay, Okay", Furai muttered annoyed at Kezi. She lept down a ledge llike a boy, and then started west a little ways. Why am I here again? She pondered but her mind knew the answer, Treasure! Right, Furai replied to herself and she combed throught a small space very carfeully before she climbed the nearby tree and combed it's branches to their extent.

"Sssssss", she gasped through clenched teeth and looked down at her thigh, it was gashed and bleeding. Suck it up! She commanded and fought back tears of pain. "This is not getting anywhere", she said through clenched teeth and tore off a peice of her jacket to tie around her leg. Man it hurt! When she was done tieing it tight enough so it wouldn't drop off any time soon, Furai determindly began her search. All the time seething through her teeth.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 03/17/2008 12:09 AM

[center][[OOC:// I hope you know, we will go VERY far before we find the treasure. When everyone gets to their 5th-7th post, the treasure will soon be found. I'll tell you guys when I've choosen someone to be the treasure-finder for this RP.//:OOC]]

Kezi growled when people followed her. She ignored sounds, and her eyes focused on where she was walking. She sighed as nothing popped out at her. All she could think was: "Look for something odd..." She sighed, as then she remembered her odd powers. She didn't understand why she had them, but the only answer she had was for being the daughter of Lord Baal. She blinked as her eyes turned into a deep blood-red color, and her whole eyesight changed. Her eyesight was kind-of odd, all there was was one single color - blood red. But, she saw things that were so hard to find better - because of the one-color. When you see so many colors, its hard to notice things. Kezi sighed and then stopped. "We need to separate." She said, as she started to walk again.

The machine girl blinked. "Well - not all people are like that. You may turn into a Kio. He now has to go to mental institute sometimes." The machine sighed, as she followed Carina. She blinked. At Kezi's comment, she looked at Carina. "Hm. Wanna team-up?" She shrugged, and then flicked on her machine eyesight by pressing a certain spot on her green side on her left hip. Oh yes, forgot to mention, Melezi's eyes are madeout of machine as well, though they see like a normal humans unless see clicks a button on her side.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next