These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Matt » 03/17/2008 4:29 PM

At the thought of seperating, he announced quickly that, "Could I stick around you? I don't wanna be off somewhere without the leader when I find some treasure, ya'll know." His country accent was coming through, and he wasn't happy about it. His boots sank into the damp forest floor as he trekked along after Kezi. He was beggining to take a liking to his new 'leader', and her adventorous spririt wasn't bad either. He whistled once to Coast, who immediately joined his side. Whenever someone other than Kezi would come close to Urchin, she would bite them.

~~~

Coast trotted beside Urchin daintily, enjoying the steam from the many hot springs. Her ears flopped back in relaxation, and her eyes shut.... suddenly, something swooped down onto her back. It's talons clutched her sides wildly, and it began to take off with her. It was... an over-grown garudor? She struggled to get out of this large bird's grip, biting its feet as it got further from the ground. Finally, the garudor dropped her a few feet from the party, and she struggled to get up. Blood painted her sides, and she was battered up. She called for Urchin, for somebody, for ANYbody. Finally the cry reached Urchin's sensitive ears, and he rushed to her side. He immediately yelled out "Man down! Man down!"

[3] [3]

Member since 2007! Previously PimaBean.
PenWishlistDocs ⦁ Breeding ⦁ Sales
Activity on/off due to medical school.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 750
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 03/18/2008 3:15 PM

"Only the treasure hunting ones." She sighed and looked around. Where could this treasure be? Just then Kezi has said to split up. "I guess. You don't seem all that bad to me." She then continued on her way by focusing on small things around her. She was able to make a map in her head and remember almost everything about this place. Then something hit her sensitive ears. What had just happened?

"Huh?" Carina said as she quickly turned around.

It seems that the albie girl had gotten herself hurt. Oh well. There was not much she could do. Medical needs were not her forte. That's why she had Juliet, even if she wasn't too good at it. She carefully felt the scar on her left hip, Juliet's handywork. She approached a little bit and said "Well I can do anything."

He’s like a curse, he’s like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out
But he’s holding you down
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch
He’s a good time Cowboy Casanova

## Adalfieri ##

Cabin/Breeders/Trading/Wishes
Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 03/20/2008 7:20 PM

Ozark pocketed the stone and began his search again. He made his was downstream, keeping an eye out for any sign. If I were a pirate, he though, I'd hide my treasure in a cave along the river. Easy access from the water. Plus most caves look the same. You could spend days searching them and never find the right one. He sighed. Then again, I don't even know if it's a pirate's treasure we're looking for or not.

A scream... no, two screams... reached his ears, drawing his attention back to the treeline. The first cry sounded like a large bird. A VERY large bird. The second sounded more like that albie girl from before. Sure enough, an extremely large garudor broke the canopy of the trees, screeching again. "Now THAT'S a big bird," he commented quietly, hoping its hearing wasn't as good as his.

{3}  

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 03/21/2008 12:55 AM

Rikki looked at Ozark, alittle mad he hadn't ansewerd. But then he heard the screams. He looked around for the source, and saw the bird. Dang, that was big. Then he turned to the albie, running over. Then when he got there, he's mind went blank. He knew nothing about medices or healing. He looked at Urchin, "Put pressure in that. Slows bleeding." That was about the only thing he knew, but he tried to think of something.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Freezair » 03/26/2008 12:20 AM

Healing...? Hadn't he known a thing or two about healing once? Perhaps. He was still a little dizzy. He couldn't call himself completely sure of anything.

But he was here to try and reclaim his magic. But magic didn't come back all by itself. He had to help it along.

"Um, excuse me..."

He looked toward Urchin. Would he notice him...?

"I... I might be able to... to help..."

[16]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Celtic » 03/27/2008 4:18 PM

Furai ran to the scene of the albies cry, but soon backed away. She could not heal wounds, that was the yonyuu's specialty. No she would not! Could not! The only thing she could do was make it worse. Furai backed up into a large oak tree trunk and stood there, feeling helpless.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 03/28/2008 10:17 PM

[center]Kezi's eyes centered, as Urchin was talking to her. Her tails waked. Then, her eyes then turned red again - but a different vision came. See-through. She blinked, as she looked at the tree's, seeing if anything was hiding into them. She sighed. No "bird with great life". She sighed. What did that mean anyway? Also - she decided not to tell anyone about that because - well, she wanted it secret. She sighed as she closed her eyes - opening them back to their normal color.

She needed to use her other powers. She looked behind her, and then sighed. She couldn't, they were around. She growled lightly to herself, and then zoned out as she was walking. The garudor grabbed Coast - things happened - as the albie landed infront of her - her eyes flung open. "WHAT THE -" She spun around - as she saw the great bird flying away. "NO! THE BIRD!" She screamed, she pulled to guns out of her pockets. "Cobwebs!" (She thinks magic has a few side effects. If she wore a shorter shirt you would see why - or if you looked at her legs a little closer) She said as she ran. That bird! It was it. She ran as fast as she heard. "Carina! Come now!" "Since everyone else is busy..." But - then again she didn't hear Carina's words of being to help.

-----

Melizi's eyes centered - as she blinked at Carina. She sighed, and then the bird got Coast. The girl stared, as her eyes went to the bird - and then Kezi. "KEZI!" She tried to talk - but the words didn't come out. She blinked. "You could have helped! Your powers..." Yes - she has more. Duh. She ran up to Coast - and stared at Urchin - and everyone else. "Coast. Breathe in, Breathe out. Your gonna be a'ight. 'Dun worry." She smiled at Coast - trying to make her feel better...hopefully.

------

(:3 I control Garudor please.)

The Garudor turned around and stared at the lucain anthro that was coming at him. The bird sqwuaked in anger. He was supposed to stop her. He knew what he was after - he was a protecter of the treasure - clue.. thing.. ya. The Garudor swooped down - and flew right over Kezi - atleast enough to be out of her reach.

(:D Okay. PMing clue - finder soon. When the person gives the notice - in roleplay somehow, you'll understand - dont follow her. SHE/HE is the finder. ^^;; Sadly theres no doubt that Kezi will follow. Sneaky little spider.. = snuggles her = )

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

find me on the discord if you wanna chat!
Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 558
Donate

Postby Matt » 03/28/2008 10:38 PM

Urchin's eyes filled with tears, but he silently blinked them away. "You'll be ok Coast. Everything's gonna be ok. Just hang on." He said, choking at the last bit. He looked up to see Kezi trying to catch the bird. Thinking wisely, he decided it probably had something to do with the treasure. His tails stayed on the ground, drooping in sadness. His ears were flatened onto his head. He didn't want to lose his best friend... and Coast was his best friend. He couldn't let anything hurt her. Nothing. Grabbing a loaded AK47 from his belt, he clicked the trigger to chamber a bullet pointing to the garudor, he shouted to Kezi. "Just tell me if I need to shoot and I will!"

~~~

Coast was breathing deeply, her breath rasping. Lightly grabbing Urchin's hand that was now resting at her side, she squeazed it tightly. "It's ok Urchin. I'll be fine." She said, with a small smile touching her now pale face. Looking at Carina, Coast smiled wider. Her eyes wavered from Carina to all the others. "Thank you everyone. I think I'll be fine, I'll just need a stick or something as a cane..." She said, her eyes darting around the forest floor. Her eyes rested on a large tree branch, slightly rotted, but sturdy enough for a cane.

[4] [4]

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 03/29/2008 5:28 PM

[center]((Sorry 'bout this! D8 I REALLY need to get this post down for Lily. She's been waiting for our RP FOREVER. Please forgive me. Whoever goes after Pima goes after this please... and its crappy. XD))

Kezi grunted. "DONT SHOOT IT!" She yelled out. Why was Urchin so stupid? The thing would already be dead if she wanted to shoot it. The girl stared at the bird, just as it tilted. She blinked, and then it flew over her, as she tried to reach up and grabbed it - but failed..

Melizi blinked, as Coast asked for a stick. She blinked. "Become a anthro." She said. Icy always said things like that. She watched her eyes to the branch or something - and then the half-machine girl ran over to it, and picked it up. "It'll be easier to walk with a stick as a anthro."

(Also Pima; and everyone else. D8 From now own - charecters cant become Quad form EVER unless given specific allowance.)

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fallen Faith » 03/29/2008 6:50 PM

Carina gave a nod to Kezi as she took off after the bird. Why did Kezi want this bird down so badly. Was it because of the clue? Did it know the clue?
She carefully slipped the small blade from her thigh to use against the bird.
She looked back and noticed Urchin pointing a large gun at the Garudor.

"I got it Urchin, don't worry. Watch Coast." She had a smirk on as she flashed her blade to the others. Who knows what else she could have on her person. Tucked into different corners and places on her body.

She continued to chase after the Garudor and figured the only was to get it down alive was to well jump on it and make it crash. She made to jump onto the Garudor's back by jumping up onto a large tree and leaping off a close branch hoping to land on it's back.

He’s like a curse, he’s like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out
But he’s holding you down
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch
He’s a good time Cowboy Casanova

## Adalfieri ##

Cabin/Breeders/Trading/Wishes
Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 04/02/2008 5:42 PM

Ozark watched the others curiously, watching their antics. Were they crazy, going after that bird like that? His feet squshed unplesently in the muddy bank, and he grimiced at the grime on his pants. Why? Why chase the bird?

Then, it dawned on him. They weren't chasing the bird because it hurt that albie girl... They were following it! Maybe the treasure wasn't by the river after all! He franticly ran after the Garudor and the two members of this "Expidition" already in persuit. He wanted to at least help in the finding of the treasure. If not find it himself.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 04/11/2008 5:49 PM

Rikki watched the bird, then turned back to the Albie. He was going to stay here, for if everyone went after the bird, it would get away or they would just move to slowly. He sat there, looking at the Albie, her name was.... Coast? That was it. He was just going to relax and watch.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby Freezair » 04/12/2008 8:44 PM

((OOC: This is moving way too slowly, so I'm withdrawing from this plot. Sorry, one and all.))

Hyperion's eyes fell as the realization came to him. He wasn't going to get noticed. He couldn't help. His magic was continuing to fail him.

That was what came of trying to escape Charon. He couldn't do it--they were bound together. He and his mate were useless without one another. Unless he brought the erstwhile Fallen along with him, it was no good.

Shifting back into his Langerine form, preserving his precious hours, he slunk back into the woods, heading for home.

[17]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

5 - 5

Postby Matt » 04/13/2008 1:50 PM

(( OOC: I have to agree with Freezie. Sorry everyone! D8 Maybe Urchin & Kezi can meet up somewhere else. I need Urchin for his dad's wedding anyway. D8 ))

Urchin looked around wildly, then ran back to Coast. Picking her up lightly, he shouted over his shoulder to Kezi. "Sorry, but I have to get her to a hospital!" With that, he started running to the edge of the forest. Dodging rocks and trees, he carried Coast through the forest, to Medicai City. He new his father would be able toelp him before his wedding. Coast blinked lightly up at the male, then closed her eyes again. She was obviously asleep, but trying to stay awake for Urchin' sake.

Dating Kenkou!
Matt
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Icy Rose » 04/15/2008 11:34 PM

[Eh. Ditching too.]

Ugh. This was pointless. Kezi stopped as she whipped around, as she walked. Forget the clue. She'd just have to figure it out later. As she walked along, she broke into a run. As of that, she went up to Melizi. She sighed as she pulled the girl up, as Urchin and Coast went off. And then Hyperion. "Geez." she said, as she she walked off. "C'mon. We are going." She said, as she didn't look back. She just walked forward.

Melizi blinked. As she sighed. She looked at Coast and Urchin as they were leaving. "Bye!" She said happily, as she walked off with Kezi.

zoo pen

documents

journal

thread tracker

Icy Rose
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext