These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Fallen Faith » 04/16/2008 5:01 PM

((I'm going out too. Sorry!))

As Carina was about to make the jump something attached to her hip vibrated loudly with a loud zapping sound. It seemed to throw her off balance which caused her to hit the ground. Hard. It turns out that it was a small communication device. She flipped it open with a sigh and answered it.

"What? Now!? I'm kind of.....yeah, it can wait. D'Otrik you so owe me for this. Yeah yeah. Bye."

She quickly flipped it closed and looked around, oh well everyone else was leaving anyway. It was a complete bust. "Never trust anyone to lead you to anything." She said to the air as she rolled her eyes, darting off into the direction of the corporation. She didn't even know why she was doing this for him. 'Whatever, I guess i'll have to get him to pay me this time.' she thought.

He’s like a curse, he’s like a drug
You get addicted to his love
You wanna get out
But he’s holding you down
‘Cause you can’t live
Without one more touch
He’s a good time Cowboy Casanova

## Adalfieri ##

Cabin/Breeders/Trading/Wishes
Fallen Faith
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer