These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

[.::.The Five.::.]

Postby robopup24 » 03/23/2008 6:57 PM

(OOC: Please, I would prefer it that, if you join, you must write at least ten sentences. Thank you.)
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kashi 1.1/Avani 1.1/Ash 1.1

All was still in the forest. Nothing stirred, and nothing moved. The entire woods seemed to be holding their breath...waiting...waiting for something. If you could have been there, you would have thought that there was something horrible coming.

And then suddenly, flashes of white, green and orange leaped through the thick landscape. Quickly following them were two shadowy figures, intent on catching their prey. The tension of the silence broke as one of the blurs shrieked, "Ash! Behind you!"

The orange blur stopped, it was clear it was a Blaze Meji now, and shot huge, roaring flames out of his wand. The fire formed itself into a deadly serpent and launced itself at the unseen enemy, fangs bared. One of the shadows simply launched its own attack at the coming blaze that met Ash's head on. The flames died away with a pitiful growl.

Seeing this, Ash hurried after his companions, trying to make up the lost distance he had lost. Too late. One of the pursuers launched himself on the Blaze Meji, a triumphant grin on its face that shone through the darkness.

The other two stopped, panic written on one of their faces.

"Ash!" The Organic Meji squealed. "Let my brother go!" She charged foward, magic already crackling around her wand. A loud bang sounded through the air as the attacker was knocked off. Its companion paid no heed as it neared closer...and closer...

Ash, wasting no time, scrambled to his feet but was knocked down once more by the second enemy. His sister began to rush foward to save him but he shouted, "No! Avani! Get out of here! Don't let them get the egg!"

"I am not leaving you, y-you dolt!" Avani screamed back. Just then, the first attacker launched itself at her, claws outstretched. She turned just then to see it speeding toward her and she let out a cry of pure terror as she dropped her wand.

The blow never struck. A Temple Gyrraptor had managed to knock Avani's attacker aside, a black egg kept firmly in his claws, never straying from his grasp. "Your brother is right." The Temple creature's monotonous voice grated against the cold, frigid air. "We must flee now while we have the-"

Avani's attacker returned with deadly intent to gain revenge. In a brief moment, the shadowed moonlight flittered through the canopy and it was revealed that the attacker was a strange, twisted form of a Hollowheart. Then, the light was gone and a dull crack sounded through the air. The egg rolled across the ground and gently bumped into Avani's boot. Without thinking, the Meji snatched it up in her paws, though her mind told her that she needed to run...now! Forget about the mission, forget about the stupid damned egg...

The twisted Hollowheart let out a screech of fury as he dived at Avani, intent to kill her. His companion yelled out, "NO! NO! You'll break the egg! You'll break the egg, fool!"

The Temple Gyrraptor came to Avani's rescue once more as he dived at the dragon, a fearsome battle cry echoing through the air as he slammed into the Hollowheart.

Its companion gave a low snarl as he lunged foward to tear Ash's throat out. The Blaze Meji mustered what little energy he had to shoot a small flame in its eyes. The shadow creature stumbled back in surprise and agony, yelping its heart out as it tried to put out the fire. Ash scrambled away, making a mad dash to his sister. Just then, the shadow had regained its composure and leaped at Ash, fangs bared in a hideous snarl.

"ASH! Behind you!"

Too late, the Meji turned around and was knocked to the ground, spiraling out of control on the wet and slippery earth. The shadow, sensing victory, crept foward, a cruel smirk on its face.

Avani desperately searched the dark landscape for her wand. But as she saw it, her heart sank. It had rolled into a deep trench right behind the twisted Hollowheart! Letting out a whimper of fear, Avani crouched low to the ground and tried to cry as loudly as she could. "Help! Somebody help us!"

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Fish » 03/29/2008 2:04 AM

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to enter Robo. >>;; Also, I'm sorry for the lame, short post. D:>

[center]Image

The time had passed slowly for the lone figure walking. IT was a Clockwork Yonyuu that hiked by itself.
She sighed loudly to disturb whatever peace that seemed to be about her. She didn't know why she was out here only that she was here. She looked to and fro while her clawed paws dug into the ground. She also knew she didn't like wherever this here was. In fact she despised it: The way nature surround her in a cramped prison, and the way silence screamed in her small furry head. No, she down-right loathed this place. The Yonyuu snarled to her surroundings. Her surroundings response was to have breezes pick up again.

The air seemed to wash over her with a thick dense in it, as if something were different than earlier. She took great note in this difference as she strained her eyes to see further into woods. Jackeline smiled at the air. She had heard sounds in the distance: Though she could not exactly make them out, she did know something was up. Now those sounds intrigued her, made her step forward in their direction.
There seemed to be something about them that continued to pull her forward.
She treaded forward while the girl's tail seemed to dance behind her in its own excitement. She only cackled to herself, "I wonder what's going on?" The way she could speak made her seem so innocent. "How ever could something happen in this peaceful place?"
It was lies she spoke. She more than likely already knew what was happening, and she obviously knew this place wasn't so peaceful. But, she didn't care. No, she rarely cared as it was.
Jackeline started to leap ahead when she finally came closer to her destination, but decided to settle behind a bush a few steps further. Interesting. Her eyes took in a battle before her. She didn't recognize any of the figures partaking in the scene, yet she had doubt she would have anyway. However, for a reason they seemed familiar... In an odd sort of way.

Then she heard it; a cry for help from the Organic Meji. She flashed canine-like teeth before finally leaping forward and dashing towards the thing, dodging whatever that laid in her way.
"You seem to be in trouble." She cocked at the Meji when she reached its side. "Would you care for some?" Jackeline knew the answer before she even asked the question. She just wanted to toy with poor thing in a friendly way. For she really didn't care.[/center]

"Careful... I'm contagious."

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 03/31/2008 5:28 PM

(OOC: -Double shot- Sorry DX We had an unexpected road trip.)
Kashi 1.2/Avani 1.2/Ash 1.2

The battle was not going so well for the others. The Hollowheart had a tight grip on the Gyrraptor and he lunged, aiming for Kashi's stony neck. He struck. Kashi wasted no time and twisted out of the dragon's grasp, ignoring the huge wound on his neck. He charged forward once more, recklessly attacking with no thought of his well-being. His enemy screeched again and swiped at the Temple creature. Kashi was sent flying into the air.

The shadow was on Ash, gnawing on his arm. The Meji bit back cries of pain as he attempted to get his attacker off with flickering flames. His strength was slowly fading him as he struggled to free himself.

It took the poor Meji a minute to register that someone was talking to her. Avani shrunk slightly back from the Yonyuu but pleaded, "Please! Help them!" She gestured a shaking paw at her friends. How irritating. Tears were leaking out of her eyes. But it was so frustrating! She couldn't help them...she couldn't...She grapsed at the Yonyuu's paw, her eyes begging her to help her friends.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 04/02/2008 4:48 PM

OOC: Short post. -steals one of the bullets aimed for Robo- I couldn't extend it any further.

Jackeline hesitated, pulling her paw away from the crying Meji. The idea of begging left a bad after taste in her mind. It wasn't a pleasing notion to her and she resented it. She questioned whether to help, but she did go out of her way to come here, did she not? To turn back now would be a waste of time, effort, and even value. There was a possibility she could gain something from them.
The Yonyuu sighed and swiftly turned to the others. "Alright," She spoke to the one Meji only. "I'll help out." It wasn't a complete guarantee that she said. But she would at least try.
She bounded forward, her head lowered and her useless wings flat against her body. Jackeline wasn't the greatest fighter, but she should be able to hold her own. Now the question was, who would she target/help?
The easiest, she believed, would be the Hollowheart on account she didn't know what the other 'enemy' was. Her thoughts drifted to and fro on both of the possible targets. The Gyrraptor seemed to be handling on his own. If she went to help it, she may end up being more in the way.
Jackeline snarled as she headed towards the other Meji. Her black lips were pulled back and revealed white teeth and pink gums. Her pace quickened as she aimed for the one attached to the Blaze Meji. Her mind became calm and all she could hear were her short, sharp breathing and the light taps of her paws against the Earth. Then she came near the duo, and with a great push from her hind legs she leaped and aimed solely for the dark figure. Her eyes seemed to have mysteriously closed, so she didn't know who she made contact with; though she did know for sure, it was a hit.  
The Clockwork critter tumbled forward. She yanked herself up when she had stopped rolling and turned back: Clumps of the ground falling from her fur and back to its place as her eyes searched for the figure she had aimed for.

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 04/02/2008 7:57 PM

Kashi 1.3/Avani 1.3/Ash 1.3

Kashi landed on his claws...barely. The Hollowheart dived at him, a fearsome roar rippling in the air. The Temple Creature met his attacker head on, and for a moment, time stood still.

When the two landed, Kashi glanced at the huge dragon. It let out a deafening scream of pain as one of its wings, completely severed, dropped to the ground.

A moment ago, the shadow was triumphant about his victory. Now, he was startled to find that this stupid Yonyuu dared to interfere! He was sent sprawling to the ground, his twisted limbs clawing at the air. Ash weakly looked at his savior, his mind still dizzy from the blood that was gushing from his arm. Thank Sa'ouna. Help had come...

The shadow was furiously calculating the scene, trying to figure out a way to escape defeat. Seeing there was none, the shadow hissed, "We'll be back for you. Just you wait!"

A gust swept through the forest, carrying thousands of leaves with it. When the storm cleared, the two mysterious attackers were gone. Silence had gripped the forest once more.

Avani rushed toward her brother, Kashi trailing behind her. "Ash! Ash!" The Meji squeaked. "A-are you okay?" Well that was certiantly a stupid question.

"Do I look okay?" Ash whispered, barely able to speak. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to ignore the pain.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fish » 04/28/2008 9:02 PM

Her head pounded furiously as she readied for another attack or charge. Her eyes searched until they fell upon the shadowed figure. So I did hit it. Her lips twitched and faintly lifted into a smirk, but it quickly faded back into the permanent frown.

She stared intently ahead, her muscles tensing and refusing to allow her to move. Doubt filled her mind. Would she be able to do another attack, let alone actually make contact again? Earlier was just pure luck and luck wasn't really reliable.
Her mind curled around those doubts, engulfing them and twisting them into fear. Maybe she should have never have helped. No! She snarled in her mind. There was no reason for her to fear, she was the one who was supposed to cause that fear. Her muscles started to loosen. Never would she quiver because of others! Courage roared through her, and finally Jackeline was able to lift a single paw and stretch it forward.
But when that paw had hit the ground suddenly the wind had picked up for a mere instant and the next thing she knew the "enemies" had vanished. She was in disbelief in what she witnessed. Soon though, a sigh of relief whistled through her clamped teeth. Today must be her lucky day.

Jackeline watched the Meji run up to he one called "Ash". To her they seemed close.
Swiftly she moved closer to the two, her muscles still aching from being tense. The ground felt cool against the pads of her feet and the air no longer wrapped around her thickly. She enjoyed the feelings, it was like freedom in a way. It was... Nice. The Clockwork shook her mind from that topic and approached the Meji's sides. "He needs aid, you know." She spoke rudely. "Otherwise he could die." Her ears flickered. "Don't forget about the other. Who knows what damage they could have taken." She pondered. "Maybe they're already dead?" The Yonyuu turned slowly. Now there was only one thing left for her to do; to decide whether to stay or leave.
The idea of leaving was pleasing, but the greed she felt made her want payment for her work. Still...
Jackeline clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "By the way," She asked, "what are your two's relationship with each other?"

PENWISHLIST

I used to be Elliot.
Fish
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 05/20/2008 2:36 PM

Kashi 1.4/Avani 1.4/Ash 1.4

"We thank you," Kashi gravely said. "The two Mejis are siblings, if you wish to know." The Gyrraptor did not seem to notice or feel his wounds as he glanced at Avani. "Do you have the egg?"

"Who cares about the egg right now?!" Avani screamed. "Ash is dying right now and all you ask about is that stupid egg?!"

"Do not say such things," Kashi simply replied. "You knew what our duty was when you and your brother joined the Order. Do you have the egg?"

The Organic Meji gave Kashi a long, cold look before handing him the fragile egg. She leaned over Ash, trying her best to heal him with her feeble magic. Ash had fallen unconsious, unaware of his sister's efforts to heal him. Avani stared pleadingly at the Yonyuu and begged, "Please, can you help us carry him to the village? He's...badly hurt and I don't know how long he'll last..."

"We do not know if we can trust her," Kashi instantly answered. "I think we will be better off without her help..."

"She saved us! Isn't that enough?"

"You are too naive, Avani." The Gyyraptor suddenly turned away. "Do what you will. I will take no part in this."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate