These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Old Friends (closed)

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 03/24/2008 11:31 PM

Perky eyes looked around the large trees as the kuhna bounced along the forest floor. She wasn't afraid to be out in the forest alone. Nope. She was way to bubbly to worry about such things. A nearby flitterfly caught her attention and she commenced to hopping after it, swatting at it and giggling playfully. Eventually it turned and buzzed at her to quit. "So sorry, nya~" the kuhna chirped playfully before bounding on her way again.

Unsheathing her claws, she wiggled her bum in the air before jumping on the side of a tree and climbing up. The common busied herself by hopping from branch to branch before losing her grip and falling into a bed of leaves with a "FWISH!" This chirpy little kuhna had a rather unusual name, Konya.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 03/24/2008 11:37 PM

Another kuhna was also making her playful way through the trees. She would usually be in the mountains right now bounding through the snow and playing on outjuts, but she wanted to come out and explore a bit. There had also been word about another kuhna with the same name as her long-lost best friend. "Maybe she here too, nya~" she mewed to herself.

A rather irritable looking flitterfly buzzed by her head and she turned with a disapproving look. "Nya nya moody buggy." It was then that her nose twitched. THat scent was so familiar, but where had she smelled it? Following it, she saw the perky kuhna in the leaves and instantly sprang to pounce on her. "Nya~! Konya, nya~!" she called eagerly before landing on her with a plop.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 03/27/2008 3:22 PM

Needless to say, being pounced on suddenly wile she was crawling around in the leaves was the last thing Konya expected, but she didn't care. The commin girl knew that voice all too well. "Kinya nya~!" she mewed back as the two tumbled out of the pile, leaves trailing after them before floating daintily to the ground. "Where Kinya come from, nya~? Been poof for long time. Nya nya, not see since tiny kuhna." The 'nyas' were part of their accent. They spoke in neko most of the time, which meant only they could understand each other. But when they did speak in english, they had thick yet cute accents.

"Kinya stolen, nya. Bad breeder, yep. Take Kinya, try take Konya, Kinya not let him. He try force Kinya breeed. Kinya say no and run! Go go go!" Konya was shocked. So that's why she had heard what sounded like muffled mews before Kinya dissapeared. Konya had merely passed it off as a dream. "Kinya not call for Konya, nya~?" Konya asked, sitting on the soft grass. "Lotsa humans, nya. Would've taken Konya too." Kinya answered as she plopped down as well. Kinya sat in a rather comically adorable position. Back legs straight out under her wile she steadied herself with her front paws.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 03/30/2008 1:07 AM

Konya was about to speak when her ears shot up and her muscles froze. Kinya, too, was still. Footsteps were crunching their way through the woods right torward the two kuhna. "I know it was them! I saw her come through here." A male voice that sounded heartless to the core was getting steadily louder. "You gonna get kits outa her this time?" another asked. "Oh I'm not gonna be so lenient with her this time." Both kuhna shot off like red, white, and blue bullets.

The men weren't far behind and heard them crunching the leaves on the ground. "There they go!" the first one shouted before breaking into a run after them, trying to reach into his backpack and pull out a tranquilizer gun. "What humans like this doing here, nya?!" Konya gasped through breathes as she ran as fast as her legs would carry her- which was pretty darn fast. Kinya was keeping the frantic pace beside her friend. "Kinya not know, nya~!" she answered, just as breathless as Konya. By now tranquilizer darts were whizzing past them and the two kuhna were fishtailing as they ran, trying to make it harder for the men to hit their mark.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 03/30/2008 1:17 AM

Konya and Kinya kept up their frantic pace, the gun firing and ringing in their ears behind them. Finally, one of the darts hit and Kinya fell to the ground and tumbled several meters before skidding to a stop, a dart slowly emtying itself into her back leg. Konya stopped abruptly. "Nya nya! Kinya!" she meowed in distress. The men appeared through the trees, a satisfied smirk shown on the first one's face as he held up a bag and reached for the half concious kuhna.

A look of determination and rage flashed in Konya's light blue eyes. "Men not take Kinya this time. nope." she growled. In a flash, Konya sprang and landed in a flurry of claws on the man's leg. She climbed up quickly, penitrating his pants and digging into his skin. "Get her off!! Get her off!!" he shouted to his companion. The other man tried to aim his own transuilizer gun at her, but the first one shouted, "Not that way, idiot! You could hit me!" The other didn't know what to do. He wasn't about to reach into that whirlwind of angry claws and teeth.

Kinya layed there, breathing slowing steadily as she watched Konya take on someone over twice her size. Her vision was blurring as the tranquilizer began to take effect. "My....Konya, nya..." she mewed softly before closing her eyes. Konya's sharp ears had heard her. The kuhna climbed up to the man's face, clawing viciously. "You be leaving now! Not take Kinya again, nope!" The man turned and Konya detached herself from his face before they both ran out of the forest, the first man bleeding from several gashes along his body.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 03/30/2008 1:31 AM

Konya watched them dissapear a moment as she tried to catch her breath.  A moment later she was at Kinya's side. She gripped the dart in her teeth and pulled it out carefully before tossing it aside. Leaning down, Konya licked at Kinya's wound softly. "Springs here, nya...Must find." Konya looked around, trying to figure out a way to transport Kinya. Looking up, a tree with gigantic leaves caught her eye. Climbing it, she cut one of the leaves down with a claw before finding some vines. She carefully eased Kinya onto the leaf before tying her securely to it with the vines, then tying some from the leaf around her neck and shoulders.

Konya walked easily through the forest, Kinya's makeshift sleigh dragging steadily behind her. A floroana flitted by, and Konya stopped it quickly. "Need find spring, nya. Friend hit with dart. Make her sleep. Bad men bring gun, make them go boom." The floroana nodded and pointed Konya in the right direction with her star-tipped tail. "Thankie-sai, nya~." Konya mewed before going on.

Pretty soon, a bubbling spring came into view. Konya pulled Kinya's leaf up beside it before untying all the vines. Konya gingerly slid into the warm water then leaned up and gripped the scruff of Kinya's neck to pull her in as well. She steadied Kinya with her paws and tails, making sure her friend wouldn't go under wile she was unconcious. "Springs help, nya. You be waking up soon. Mhm."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 04/24/2008 9:38 AM

After a few minutes in the spring, Kinya's eyes began to open groggily. "Where me..?" she mewed, still dazed from the tranquilizer. "With Konya, nya. Water help. Yep." Konya answered, licking her friend encouragingly. Kinya smiled before climbing out of the water and shaking herself off. "Kinya glad they not take Konya, nya." A purr bubbled from her throat.

Konya climbed out as well and stretched her slender body. Kinya watched, unaware that she could have such feelings. Konya glanced at her and saw the look in her eyes. "Nya~?" she meowed. "Konya...Breed with Kinya, mayhaps?" Konya's eyes went wide at Kinya's question and she pounced on her playfully, licking her cheeks. "Mhm mhm!" she answered enthusiaticly. "Love Kinya, nya~!" Both were purring loudly now, and they turned to leave, preparing themselves for the occasion ahead.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate