These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby kabuto_rocks » 08/09/2008 12:49 PM

9, 9, 29

{Sorry it took me forever to reply}

"Nice? It's great! I was hoping to run into you two actually 'cause Kay's been acting all weird. Even more so than usual," Kay threw a dirty look at Io before continuing to stare at the male. He was looking at her too, almost like he recognized her...Io continued to speak, oblivious as usual, "I think she thinks she recognizes you from somewhere. Have any of you met her before or is she just being crazy?" The Lucain finished her sentence, not bothering to explain any more, and blinked expectantly at the other pups.
~
The male Lucain frowned, his ears twitching madly. He could hear something vaguely...aha! He knew that voice-Io! He followed the sound until he reached a clearing where he could plainly see Io's bright coat through the bushes, Kappa sat at her side. Wait-who was she talking to? Anem frowned, leaning closer. There was some other pups there! He decided not to charge out, but to eavesdrop for a few minutes. That wouldn't cause any harm...
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 11/10/2008 12:30 PM

OOC: I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to pull my Lucain out of here so they're freed up for another roleplay. Send me a PM if you want to continue this when you have more time {Don't feel like I'm blaming you or anything ^^ I'm guessing you're just busy right now and I'm fine with it}
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Previous