These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Some Peace in the Roraldi Forests. (Closed)

Postby Tsukiya » 06/11/2008 1:52 AM

Tsukiyomi  [Human form]
Jun Chao

"Tsukiyomi," Jun Chao said, keeping himself low to the ground. The Xing Yun was being cautious. If was too high up in the air, he would be sepperated from his friend and get lost.
Jun Chao and Tsukiyomi were close, as close as friends could be. Then again, perhaps they were more? From the way Tsukiyomi placed his delicate hand on Jun Chao's head, and the smile the boy gave him, it was a safe bet they were more than friends. The Xing Yun made a small sound, indicating he enjoyed the other's touch.
It wasn't often they spent time together like this. Someone ALWAYS wanted to tag along. Well, two someones actually. Sibling Rexxels. Keiru and Tsuru.
The bumbling idiots of all Rexxels everywhere. Tsuru was overly excited, perky, crazy, the list goes on. While her brother, Keiru, was shy and somehow violent at the same time.
Imagine trying to have a romantic moment with those two around.
"Tsukiyomi, why did you choose Roraldi Forest?" Jun Chao asked, looking at him. He took in the boy's beautiful green eyes, that beautiful, long light blue hair and pale, delicate skin... It made Jun Chao wish he'd taken his human form as well.
But then again, if that happened, they wouldn't be in the forest at the moment.
"Because. Even if they did follow us, they'd get lost or distra-Ooh!" Tsukiyomi quickly became fascinated by a plant he'd spotted. Talk about being distracted. At least Tsuru and Keiru finished sentences. Admittedly, they finished each other's sentences a lot.
"But, you know, other people could interupt us." Jun Chao murmured, going over to his side. A moonflower. No wonder Tsukiyomi was fascinated. But as far as Jun Chao knew, they didn't grow there.
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 126
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 06/15/2008 11:48 AM

Jun Chao began talking about something in regard to the plant. However, Tsukiyomi paid no attention. He spotted a butterfly, and when Tsukiyomi saw a butterfly, he had to follow it.
Jun Chao was never the wiser. He was watching the little flower with absolute interest. It was annoying, really. And also, probably not safe to ignore his lover when he watched the flower. Something about this little flower was fascinating.
Meanwhile, Tsukiyomi chased after the butterfly as it led him further and further away from his beloved Jun Chao and closer to who knows what.
I'm going in for the kill. I'm doing it for the thrill. I'm hoping you'll understand and not let go of my hand.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 06/22/2008 9:16 AM

Tsukiyomi's butterfly friend soon flew too far for him and now he was very, very lost. He'd wandered too far from his beloved Jun Chao, who had moved on to examining the tree. Completely oblivious that his beloved was gone.
"Th-this can-can't b-b-be good." he stammered, shaking as he looked around. This wasn't good, not at all.

Meanwhile, the oh-so oblivious was looking in awe at the tree. Leave it to Jun Chao to not notice when something bad was happening. Instead, he was focused on getting a peice of bark from the tree. After succeeding in that endeavor, he then looked for Tsukiyomi.
"...He's probably off chasing some butterfly or something. He'll be back." he said, curling up and laying down.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 07/05/2008 6:55 PM

Tsukiyomi tried desperately to calm himself down as he sat on the ground, curled up. In this place, he had no idea what could happen. For all he knew, he could get attacked! Or kidnapped! Or...! He had no idea what else, but there was bound to be something worse!

While Tsukiyomi was worrying, Jun Chao was finally getting up. Tsukiyomi had been gone too long. The Xing Yun shot into the air with a mighty roar, bound to scare off any small creatures. Or even a few large ones, if he was lucky. He hovered there in the air, as if waiting for his lunafly lover to do something to indicate where he was.
However, nothing happened.

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Tsukiya » 07/16/2008 7:08 PM

[sub]Jun Chao dived down and searched relentlessly for his beloved. Night fell as he finally found him.
"Jun Chao!" Tsukiyomi exclaimed, looking at the now bloodied up Xing Yun. He ran to him and hugged onto his nose. The creature nuzzled him in the chest, looking up at him. Tsukiyomi nodded and got onto his back, allowing him to carry him home.
"I was so worried about what would happen to me.." He murmured. Jun Chao merely laughed and shook his head.
"Don't run off again."
"Alright..."

(END due to lack of interest.)[/sub]

Wishlist~
Zoo Pen!
Breeder's Listing
Shop!
Tsukiya
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate