These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Cookie » 07/21/2008 11:56 AM

She smiled "Sounds like fun, Lets go." She said still smiling as she tugged on his arm playfully for him to come on. She put on her sandles and was ready to go. She could see her reflection still and could tell she was blushing. She put her hand on her face trying to hide it but noticed rush was blushing too.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/21/2008 12:07 PM

Rush laughed and then started to run after her. " Never felt this why before, first time." He said laughing. He quickly shifed in to fellox form as that form was much faster. He looked at her swishing his two tails as he ran.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/21/2008 12:14 PM

She turned into her fellox form too and ran as fast as she could finally reaching the abandond house she stoped just in time not to hit the door face first. "Wow." She said looking up at it. She looked back at rush as she pushed the door open and started inside. Fyei walked inside she could hear howling. She looked back at rush to make shure he was still there. Even though she was scared she still felt safe with rush. She backed up walking beside rush not hoping to get ahead or behind. She felt weird around rush.. And a good weird. She had never felt safe around guys and now she did? She looked at rush and smiled she nuzzled rush by his neck. She didnt know why she was showing affection but she was. She stoped and found the guts to walk ahead. She started up the staircase. "Haunted eh?" She said laughing. She opend the only door on the second floor. "Nothing" She said. She walked into the room there was dusty furniture but that was it. There was some old things too probably from the last owner. She layed down on the love seat taking a short rest before they continued sounded good right now.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/21/2008 8:19 PM

Rush had fallowed her a bit shocked at the affection that they where showing each other. He nuzzled her back and fallowed her up the stairs. "Well I am not quite sure if it is hunted or not but it sure is creepy." He said with no fear at all. Once they entered the room he fallowed her to the love seat and then started to look around. " What do you think happened to the owner Fyei? " He asked her as he sat down next to the love seat putting his nose on her neck.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/22/2008 8:57 AM

"I dont know" She said smiling. "Come sit up here with me, Unless you'd rather sit on that floor." She teased as she looked at rush and smiled. She still couldnt beleave that he had shown affection back.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/22/2008 10:34 AM

He got up and sat on on the love seat next to her. "So what do you like doing besides being alone?" he said to her looking at the floor. Why am I being shy he thought in his had he was never shy before. he turned in to fellox form and put his nose on her neck.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/22/2008 10:41 AM

"I like to explore." She said smiling. Still in her fellox form she licked the side of rush's face. She smiled and nuzzled rush. She liked the affection. "What do you want to do now." She said smiling as she continued nuzzling rush. She rolled over on her back allowing rush to do as he pleased.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/22/2008 6:55 PM

Rush looked surprised at what what she was doing. He leaned over and licked  up her neck  until he got to her ear " I have no clue what I want to do, but I do find this feeling very new to me." He whispered in her ear as he leaned closer to her, now if he was in his human form his face would have been bright red. He started to think about what the rest of the house would be like but he wished to stay here for a moment as he also enjoyed the affection.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/22/2008 7:45 PM

She smiled at him she was still laying on her back her paws in the air. She shiverd as he licked her neck. "We can do 'anything' you want to do" She sayed giggling. She enjoyed this and was suprised that she was.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/22/2008 8:21 PM

Rush looked at her and then around the room. "I don't know I wish to investigate this house further and then maybe we could hook up at the falls some time." He said blushing continuing to look around the room. Then he noted that one side of the room did not look quite right. He then got up to investigate looking at a book covered in dust on the table.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/23/2008 9:12 AM

She rolled back over on her side watching rush walk around. "Whats wrong?" She said looking at him confused. She looked at the book and got up and followed him towards it. She turned into her human form and opend the book. She looked at a full body mirror she could tell her face was red from blushing.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/23/2008 10:35 AM

Rush looked at her " I don't know, I feel some thing strange is here on this side of the room but I can't put my finger on what it is." He said as he touched the book blowing the dust off it. The books cover was leather from a tuskow and there as a skull etched in to it, the eyes where made out scales from a hydrolisk, and he could not make out the tittle.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/23/2008 10:40 AM

She looked at rush confusingly. "It's probably nothing." She said as she walked around the room looking at pictures on the wall and such. She eventually walked back to the love seat sitting back down and looking at rush.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/23/2008 10:57 AM

"Yeah it probably was nothing to be concerned about." He said as he walked back over to where she was and sat next to her. He blushed still frozen by the growing feeling for her in side him. He did not know what he wish to do and waited for her to make the first move.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/23/2008 11:02 AM

She smiled and turned back into her fellox form. She nuzzled rush and licked the side of his face. "I'm glad your here." She said still nuzzling him and smiling ear to ear. She layed down her head at rushs feet and looked up at him. She rolled on her back turning into her human form once more and waiting for rush to do the same. She sat up and turned towards rush. She layed back against the arm rest and closed her eye's her heart was beating 90 to nothing. She liked the feeling of being around rush. And the more she thought about it the faster her heart beated. Her face was a bright red and showed well on her pale skin. "I really like you" She said her eye's still closed and her heart beating faster as she waited for a reply.
Cookie
Pets | Items

PreviousNext