These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Pure Pleasure (Sil and Cookie)

Postby Silverin » 07/20/2008 3:21 PM

Imperial Fellox

[i]Imperial Fellox

Rush ran though the forests as fast as he could he alway enjoyed the wind in his fur. The sped across a small field in search of some thing to do and then in the distance he spotted a small stream that was very deep. He ran as fast as he could go and then shot off the bank and in to the water with a bigh splash.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/20/2008 3:29 PM

((Dose rush have a human form?))

Fyei in human form

A young girl sat down stream kicking her feet in the water. She picked some flowers plucking there petals. It was nice to get away from everyone in her zoo pen. Her freind was gone to the sea city and well.. She stoped what she was doing looking up at the tree's. It was so nice here much better than the other places she had been.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/20/2008 3:42 PM

He then got out of the water and ran turned to run back in to it again. He charged and then at the last minuit when he was in the air and he turned in to his human form, now noting the girl on the other side. "Watch out!!" He yelled but it was to late. Splash!! He had hit the water and had gotten her wet.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/20/2008 7:21 PM

She looked at the boy evily. "Can't you controll yourself?" She said getting up and walking off. She tryed to controll her anger and stoped sitting by a tree still soak and wet. She pulled her hair to one side ringing the water out of it. She was trying not to pay attention to this new commer.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/20/2008 10:38 PM

He turned in to his human form "Sorry I did not mean to as I did not see you till the last moment" He said cratching his head and looking down. "Well sorry for the miss hap, my name is Rush whats yours." he asked still looking down from imberesment and gilt.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/21/2008 7:18 AM

She looked away from him. "Rush eh? Ha thats origanal." She said laughing. "Name's Fyei." She finally sayed realizing he probably whouldnt leave till he got an answer.. She didnt like him being here but she did injoy the company. She finnally used a water spell to get the water out of her cloths. She looked up at rush she could tell he was sorry and she knew she was a little ruff on him. "Sorry.." She said looking back down. She started to get up knowing that he probably didnt want her here as much as the next person.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/21/2008 9:10 AM

Rush looked at her "Um hay wait you don't have to leave and thats ok I am use to that." He said smiling as Ace would yell at any one who ticked him off enough even his master. He had grabed her arm to stop her and then realized that he had done that and let go of her blushing a little and feeling ackward.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/21/2008 9:18 AM

She looked at him awkwardly in confusion but she started to smile. "Ok." She said quietly looking down at her feet. She laughed trying to keep herself from blushing. She sat back down by the tree not knowing what else to do.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/21/2008 9:57 AM

Rush grinned "So what do you like?" He asked her not knowing what to say and what to do. He looked at her with his hand hand on this face trying to hide his redness.

(Ah writers block)

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/21/2008 10:03 AM

"Nothing much. I mostly keep to myself and just injoy my time alone." She said smiling. She stood back up returning to the stream sitting with her feet in the water swaying them back and forth. She patted the ground next to her for rush to come and sit. She looked in the water and her reflection then kicked it making it dissapear. She looked away for a moment then back a rush.

((Its okay happens all the time ^^))
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/21/2008 10:43 AM

He walked over and sat next to here "So you like to spend time alone, that sounds much like my brother" he said with a smile looking at her, his blue goggel dangeling around his neck along with a bandana. "I like just about any thing that would give me a rush unless it is not that plesent of one." he said recalling the toss he had recived that day.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/21/2008 10:49 AM

She laughed. "Most of the time I do like to be alone.. But this is nice." She said looking at him. She looked back down brushing some stray hair out of her face. "Rush like's a rush?" She said laughing.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/21/2008 11:18 AM

"Yeah hence the name as I don't know my real name I gained this nick name in sted." He said with a chuckel "I am a red husky in another form" he said looking at her not sure what to talk about but he starts to discribe him self.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 07/21/2008 11:27 AM

She laughed. "Your not like the other.. guys." She said looking at him and smiling. She looked down remebering the last time she liked a guy and it had gone downhill. "You'r different.. But I cant put my finger on it." She said. She wasnt shure how he was different but she knew he was. She smiled turning towards him "What you want to do?" She asked while not knowing she was blushing.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 07/21/2008 11:40 AM

"Ah... Well lets see what could we do... we could go exploring I think I hurd something about a old house being near here and it was abandent, I think we might find some thing interesting in there." He said looking at her face which was as red as his. He had never talked to a girl in such a way before never in his life has he felt this feeling. He was hoping she would not be scaird to go as he was goijng to head that way before he got destracted with her and he thought she was so beautiful.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Next