These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Cookie » 08/10/2008 8:52 AM

She ran after him quickly and took a leap. She landed right on rush and pushed him onto the ground. She laughed as she stepted of off him and ran through the grass "Catch me if you can." She said yelling back as ran through the tall grass. She stoped and layed down and waited for rush to come by.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/10/2008 9:08 AM

Rush pricked his ears and bolted after her, truning his ears backwards and sliming out his body for speed. He made a leap into the air trying to spot her in the tall grasses. He did not see her as he got closer to her.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/10/2008 9:17 AM

She got down low like a cat about to attack its prey. She watched the grass move as rush was getting close to her. She saw a small hole big anouth for her and crawled in it and watched paitently. She smiled ear to ear as he got closer to her. She watched as he leaped into the air and she hit him in mid air sending them both flying into the grass. "Gotcha." She said laughing as she rolled around in the grass.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/10/2008 9:44 AM

She had managed to startle him but he quickly snapped out of the shock of the hit. Once they hit the ground he started to wrestle her, giving friendly growls swishing his two tails back and forth in a play bow.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/10/2008 9:53 AM

She snarled showing her teeth playfully as she tackled rush back and nawed on one of his ears. She layed down on her back by his feet, giving up she let out a small puff of breath. She looked up at rush and smiled as she rolled around in the grass her tails swaying back and forth.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/10/2008 10:16 AM

Rush laughed and started to push her with his noes. "I stilll wounder what others would say if they knew of this, I think my brother would fall out of his chair if I told him while he was reading" He said pawsing for breath. "He would say "What! Sence when did you get in to some thing like that!" He would be shocked." He said with a laugh as he put his tails flame up to hers making a purple flame.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/10/2008 12:07 PM

"I dont know how faine whould react... But she whould be happy I think." She said. "But she whould be suprised because she knows you." She said laughing. "What is your brother like?" She asked tilting her head to the side. "Faine dosnt like him that well.." She said. She smiled at licked his neck as she waited for an answer.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/10/2008 12:13 PM

"Oh well he is very defencive of me, tends to have a bit of a additude seeing is in another world he is the god of hell but he is kind hearted at times it is just that he is too serious and cold." He said as he licked her back. "He is also in a relation ship with the god of heaven but he wishes no one to know about him liking guys but you would never have guessed it." He said with a laugh knowing if he found out what he had said to her he would be a felloxcicle.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/10/2008 12:19 PM

She laughed "Yeah I herd about the icey blast." She said still laughing. She closed her eyes and stretched out on the ground. She smiled and stood up shaking the dirt and leaves from her fur. She nuzzled rush and continued to lick him "What whould he think of me... As a person..?" She asked.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/10/2008 12:23 PM

"Humm I have no clue but he might look you up and down and after a exstencive look over he would except you and cool off." He said with a smile as he started to push his nose into her fur.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/10/2008 12:35 PM

"Mabie some day I'll see em'". She said as she nuzzled rush. She turned into her human form and picked the leaves out of her hair. She brushed the dirt off her dress and started to run through the grass waiting for rush to follow. She reached the stream and sat at its edge.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/10/2008 12:39 PM

He also turned in to his human form and ran after her. When she sat down by the river he sat behind her putting his arms around her neck. "I wonder what the others would say if they saw me again" He said holding her tight and running his fingers up and down her arms.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/10/2008 12:45 PM

"I dont know.... Faine dosnt mind you.. She just dosnt like your brother.." She said "As for the others.. I have no Idea.. I dont know them soo..." She leaned up against him and kissed his cheek. She closed her eyes and smiled as he ran his fingers up her arms. "Faine didnt like shikdori at first.. She said he snaped at her when she was reading over his shoulder." She said. "But she got over it quickly.. She gets yelled at by her brother alot so..."
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/10/2008 12:55 PM

"Humm I can imagen that, my brother had told me using his thought speach, my brother is quite mysterious isint he." He said as he licked her neck. " I think every one was scaird of him at that moment he turned sour but I was the stupid one that stood there imagening what a frozen wombear looked like so she might not be impressed with me." He said as he thought back to waht had happened. " Although I did not like being slapped by the girl who started his whole anger thing by doing some thing that was most cirtenly not fun, she had slapped me because she thought I was the cause of his rage. Even though he did tell them why he was angery as did I." He said as he nuzzeled her.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/10/2008 1:01 PM

"Aww.. I'm sorry they slaped you." She said as she nuzzled him back. "Her brother is mean.. He used to like me but I dont like being pushed around." She said. "He's not all that happy about faine being with shikidori.. But he whouldnt speak out about it.." She said as she paused for a moment.
Cookie
Pets | Items

PreviousNext