These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Silverin » 08/10/2008 5:22 PM

"No one likes to be pushed around and even pushing some one around in a playful way can go too far." He said as he did not like being pushed either. "Humm my brother did since that hostility but that is probably because he can be quite hostile him self, but why would he be hostile?" He said think thing about what his brother had told him through telepathy.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/10/2008 6:36 PM

"He didnt like to show much affection.. Well.. He showed it through pushing people around.. And it wasnt  even gentle pushing around.. He whould yell... I havnt seen him in a while though.." She said with a sigh. "But... that dosnt matter now.." She said smiling gently. She nuzzled him and licked the side of his face.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/16/2008 7:12 PM

Rush looked at her nuzzeling her back. "Yeah my brother can be like that some thimes but most of the time he is layed back not talking much and quite cold but his little heavenly angel does not mind a bit, but that was not always what happened as my brother has along history of crimes." He said thinking about what the two friends had said about Zeru.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/16/2008 7:22 PM

"Yeah.. zafar is... 'cold.. heartless'... But anyway." She said as she tried to changed the subject. She kicked her feet in the water and leaned back into rush's arms. She turned her head and nibbled on rush's ear in a playful manner. "What do you want to do?" She said as she looked at rush and then around the place.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/16/2008 7:46 PM

Rush once again looked at her and came out with the words "I have no clue what to do" he said as he shifted his glar into the water. He was starting to wish he was not useless in thinking up fun. He started to ponder "Hum I wounder if there is a theme park in evelon" he said looking at the water whis a grin on his face and a strang glint in his eyes.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/16/2008 7:54 PM

She looked at him strangly "Hmm.. I dont know.. Were do you think one whould be?" She said as she continued to nibble on his ear. "I havnt herd of one being around here but that dosnt mean there isnt one.." She said laughing slightly.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/17/2008 6:57 AM

"It would be nice to have one right?" He said still with that grin on his face that says he is up to some thing. A strange thought was welling up in his mind but it was not such a bad idea.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/17/2008 8:07 AM

"Yeah..." She said as she thought about it for a while. "What are you thinking?" She said as she could tell he was in deep thought. "Your up to somthing." She said laughing slightly because it seemed that he was always up to somthing.

{{Wrighters Block}}
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/17/2008 10:06 AM

"What am I up to?" He said with a grin. "Well I am thinking of maybe starting a theme park and I plan to get my owners treasure fenling Troy to help me." He said looking at her. He thought it would be a good idea because then people would gather to it and their pets can have fun on the rides and win prizes and such but it would take some time to organize and plan out and he would need some help.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/17/2008 11:04 AM

She shook her head and laughed "It's not such a bad idea..." She said as she thought about it for a while. "It whould be alot of work.. are you up to it?" She asked. It whould be alot of work but it might pay off.. but who knows?
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/17/2008 11:37 AM

"Yeah I am up for it my master will be helping me with the rides and such I would have to make a map of it as well, it will be huge I can just see it now the fair grounds" He grinned knowing it would be a big project and if he was lucky and it was popular if might expand. "I can see the arcade, lazer tag, rollercosters, and more!" He said day dreaming hoping it to come true.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/17/2008 11:45 AM

She laughed "Oh.. your such a kid." She teased as she almost tackled rush to the ground as she layed her head back on his cheast and let him dream about this theme park he wanted. The idea was strange but it wasnt compleatly 'out of the ordinary'.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/17/2008 11:57 AM

He was surpised when she had bolled him over as he was not expecting that. He finaly noted her comment on him "Hay am I really that strange?" He said laughing thinking of the Rush he could get from his hard work.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/17/2008 3:14 PM

"Not strange.." She said laughing slightly at him "Just.. child like.. but I like it." She said as she sat up and kissed him on the lips. "I love you either way." she commented as she laughed at rush's exitement over this new idea he was having.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/17/2008 3:28 PM

He laughed "I guess I am child like as I am sure Demon would have told me that if I had asked him." He looked at her enjoying the feel of her lips on his. " Demon is a friend of mine coming from another world as well he is a black husk as I am a cinimin, he is really cold though but to me he is much like my big brother as he also cares for me." he said as he pushed her over and kissed her back.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext