These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Cookie » 08/17/2008 3:36 PM

Oh how she was enjoying this now, even though she listend to him as he talked the words didnt seem to register in her head as she enjoyed the affection. She kissed him passionately as her heart raced with the heat of the moment. She had never done this before but it felt to right.. zafar had never loved her like this.. not even close.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/17/2008 3:57 PM

Once they broke away he traced her collar bone with his finger and then licked her neck. His face started to redden again becoming almost as red as his hair as he showed affection for her.

(Sorry writers block)

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/17/2008 5:46 PM

She breathed deaply and shiverd as he ran his finger along her collar bone. She grabbed his chin gently and brought him back to her lips for anouther kiss. She rapped her arms around him as she kissed him. She ran her hand down his back to his midsection were she stoped and pulled him ever so closer to her.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Silverin » 08/17/2008 5:59 PM

He also rapped his arms around her, he could feel her heart beat against his chest as they embraced. He was cought in the moment as his heart raced as well, and his mind was filled with so meny new feelings. He pulled her cloeser to his body. He was the happest he would ever be as to him she had this light about her, that trilled him.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Cookie » 08/18/2008 7:35 AM

She ran her fingers through his hair as she kissed him. She kissed his neck, little butterfly kisses that came before the words "I love you." after each new kiss. But the thing is she felt much more than love for him but there wasnt a word to describe it. She kissed him once more on the lips, her chest arching against rush's.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Previous