These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Journey through the forests...

Postby ymondale » 07/31/2008 4:02 AM

a stretch*** a ywan*** a sigh*** of magnificence...of wondrous and of view...

"wow i cant imagine that i made it this far in this land...it's sooooo beautiful....eh what o you think my little Langerine ^_^***

"this is the perfect place for me and you to enjoy nature...life and of course to train you better right***

Langerine

**the little langerine nods and looks happy being at a place where he may find appealing and at home...***"

so shall we get started ^_^...
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/baals_baby/]Image
ymondale
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 116
Donate

Postby ymondale » 07/31/2008 4:16 AM

walking amidst the forest and searching for a place to build up camp***

"aah here is the perfect place to start..."***shivers in delight*** looks to the left and to the right*** then breathe in with a full gasp of air***

"ok now little langerine ill let you off for a moment to wander around okies^_^ take a dip on the stream or too...and ill ask you to gather some herbs and fruits good enough to last a day or two...but do not go off way far around this site alrighty...be sure youd get back before lunchtime and dont forget the task...."

Langerine

seemingly enough*** the little langerine small as he may be started to ran of into the stream jumping running and eventually head on to the forest***

"Now first stop building a tent"""looks for a spot and sees several patches of broken down trees that fitted perfectly to stand a tent just at the middle with cobble stones and some rocks it does feel more like home** perfect"

started to gather his trinkets and tools "this would definitely take time ^_^...but must be getting started now"....
ymondale
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ymondale » 07/31/2008 5:20 AM

:lol:  :D  ^_^ ***wheeeww***wipes off sweat*** "Now thats done...   :roll: the tent's all fixed up...the bonfire's burning....might as well heat some hot water for drinks and so for lunch....

picked 2 big pot*** gathered water from the stream*** and placed it in above flames****

"now that those are heating...better off take a dip in the pond and catch some fish" *** takes off my shirt** gathers my fishing tools/nets and rods** "^_^ im off to cathing fish also for my langerine...

As soon as i am about to head for the stream*** little langerine suddenly pops out high above a tree and started calling my attention***  "you're back now what have you brought for us....the not so silent little langerine shakes with joy and started running back and forth bringing herbs and fruits of different kinds...within its mouth gripped with herbs one by one such as rosemary, and thyme, lavander and mint...and came fruits and crops as wild mushrooms and root crops as potatoes and taro...some wild apples and moss which are among his favorite ^_^****

*** picks up little langerine*** "perfect...^_^ you are a very very helpful little langerine...now run off along and enjoy the morning im off to catch some fish for the day ^_^ after that we eat and then we start to train..."

***the ever watchful langerine looks quite intently and with questionable face***

Langerine

"i smiled and said*** well of course this is already part of your test exploration, stamina, intellignece ^_^ well not quite because you brought back to poisonous mushrooms well its not really that poisonous but hey if i wash emm quite better and steam it for a couple of minutes or so and wash emm again the toxins would wear off and we can eat it without having an upset stomach...i wouldn't be making you gather all those stuffs just only to make us fill our stomachs of course ^_^**

the little langerine quite understood what you said and was happy about to hear that from you***it only shows excitement and eagerness to learn more and be strong***

"now off you go and don't waste time...tomorrow will go to some places off quite that you have been alrighty...be back by lunch again"

***the little langerine jumps up and down and climbed on to trees and went on to the forest again...with his free time he sure can do alot ^_^***

**went back to the stream and started making fish traps***

***as i bask into the rocksides of this stream, a small falls can be seen with a strong splash of running water about 15 feet you think and it is the best place to look beyond the forest and your campsite...i cant help but look wondrously at the magnificence of this huge forest they call Roraldi...they say that mysterious things can be found within here and there and into its depths but that would be for some other time ^_^*** "as for now its only me and langerine, the wonderful forest and some play under the sun....
ymondale
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ymondale » 07/31/2008 1:15 PM

*** as you noticed it...for a moment of splashing and enjoying the scenery of the roraldi forest you happened to check the fish traps if you had caught something for you to last for a ****

"well well well...^_^ if it isnt my lucky day this would definitely make much for a day or two..."

***so you hurriedly took a Bucket with water in it so as to have this fish fresh and brought the pale back into the tent when you suddenly had tought of your little langerine and where he could have been off to...***

"quite a bugger little langerine...i wonder where he could have been...its not like for him to wander off this long...."

***but feeling as it is and knowing your little friend he can pretty manage up himself so i didn't put you into much a worry***funny enough with the much thinking and lost of focus...the salmons started to jump of out of the pale which startled you...and you hurriedly try to catch it again from the rocky stream side beside your trinkets and bags...***

"oh oh oh....gotcha!!! grrr... (with a sigh) i hope he'll be alright...morning's almost over and he hasn't been back yet..."

*** and with a little sigh again...you placed the almost gasping fish back into bucket and put several pieces of large leaves in it and on top you placed several hard woods so as for the fish not to jump out of it again...then you went back into the stream and enjoyed the beauty of nature..***

.***but the thought of langerine still worries you..."

"where could he have been..."

Langerine
:shock:  :x  :oops:  :wink:
ymondale
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ymondale » 08/01/2008 12:41 PM

Time had stood your worry over where little langerine had gone off to...you started to cook out the fish that you had, a salmon stew and some carp and decided to add the cleaned wild mushrooms and taro in it setting up the other pot for the soup and the other best to be left out to cool for drinking, and prepared the moss and some other edible plants for your pet...then little langerine hurled up again from one of the trees...

Langerine

"where have you been you little green you..." you asked the little langerine...and with only a look at you and a nod you've sensed that he pretty isn't much enjoying the forest quite awfully for him... so you started to tell him "well its almost time for lunch and he arrived just on time..." much that it brought back some spirit on the little langerine...and told him "dont worry you'll have lots of time to traverse the forest for tomorrow might as well try to make a rest because it looks to me that you have travelled quite afar today..." am i right...and the little langerine responded with a smile on the face ^_^..."just wait up and ill cook us something to eat alrighty ^_^...
ymondale
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate