These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

What's your Rating?

*5 Five Stars
38%
*4 Four Stars
13%
*3 Three Stars
25%
*2 Two Stars
No votes
*1 One Star
25%

Total votes : 8

Survivor Countdown (Like Survivor, DO NOT POST YET!!!)

Postby Serenity » 08/05/2008 6:16 PM

Still Under Construction!

Kylie (Host)

"Welcome to Survivor Countdown! Here you will be Tested, Both Mentally and Phisicaly. Maybe in way's you won't even UnderStand. All in the hot persuit of 20KS! Where, let's face it, They'll probably spend In a about a week. It's all here on Survivor Countdown!"

Basics;
You will be devided up into two teams, Where your goal from there on is to help your team win the Challenges you face, if your Team wins then You pass the challenge and Won't face Team Trial. If your Team Loses, However, you and your team Must face Team Trail and vote off one of your team members,(By Pm-ing me, with they're vote) The last Player Standing wins!

And when it comes down to the Final three, All of the Voted off Players Vote on who wins it all! better not to make enemies, huh?

The Challenges are all based on winning Runes The winning team of the Challenge Wins the challenges Rune.

Rules;
*Only One Pet per entrant.
*We are only looking for ten Contestants, so once we're filled were filled!
*If you want to track Survivor Countdown, Then Post *Tracking Show* And Nothing else in the post!
*There are Seven Runes In total. so this could last up to (At the Most) one week, Possibly.
[imgleft]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/StargoyleAlabast5623.gif[/imgleft]
Name; Talina
Level; 1
Posts; 0
It is not to the Waves We Cry,
Nor to the Beautiful Sky,
But as Tears rain from my Face,
I Can't Help But Wonder,
Why Couldn't I have Taken Your Place,
Up There in the Clouded Sky.
(I'm A Weirdo, Aren't I?)
<center>My Zoo Pen
~*~My Wajas cave~*~
Dragonlets!</center>
Serenity
Banned
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate
Location: Staring at the Computer screen, Wishing My Gragnir was real...

Postby Serenity » 08/05/2008 6:16 PM

Meet The Contestants!

Team; Howling Wolves

Haunting-Ur-Nightmares's Null
Hazeh's Lox
Polaris's Zinaira

Team; Killer Kangaroos

Clackno1's Neonwing
Azura Rayume's Kevin
BasilFox's Shaelynn

Voted Off Players

None yet, But there will be.
[imgleft]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Baals_Baby/StargoyleAlabast5623.gif[/imgleft]
Name; Talina
Level; 1
Posts; 0
I Can't Help But Wonder,
<center>My Zoo Pen
~*~My Wajas cave~*~
Dragonlets!</center>
Serenity
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Serenity » 08/05/2008 6:17 PM

The Current Rune

Fear Rune

The Challenge

Contestants Must face they're Fears, For every one that faces they're fear That's one point for your team. The Team with the most points wins.

Won Runes

Howling Wolves;___________
Killer Kangaroos;__________
Name; Talina
Level; 1
Posts; 0
I Can't Help But Wonder,
<center>My Zoo Pen
~*~My Wajas cave~*~
Dragonlets!</center>
Serenity
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Serenity » 08/06/2008 12:01 PM

Point Tally

Here's Where we post the current Point tally for Challenges, the team with the most points wins.
Killer Kangaroos;______________Points
Howling Wolves;______________Points
Name; Talina
Level; 1
Posts; 0
I Can't Help But Wonder,
<center>My Zoo Pen
~*~My Wajas cave~*~
Dragonlets!</center>
Serenity
Banned
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 08/07/2008 10:17 PM

[center]I'm a Howling Wolf!
Pets Name; Null

Pets Image; Image

Personality; He is mysterious to all, never shows emotion. He doesn't even talk, other then the occasional "yes" or "no". But if your his rival, you'd better watch out. He is a tuogh cokkie to take on. And will not let anyone take him down. Also, with the Void pumping through him, he can be very aggressive. So don't toy with him.

Null walked up the Dock to Kylie "Hello, I am here to to compete." Null Said. Null then walked over to where the other contestants where standing.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 08/08/2008 10:02 PM

I'm a Killer Kangaroo!
Pets Name;
Neonwing
Pets Image;
Personality;  Neonwing may have bright colours on her pelt but she is a master of disguise. She is great at sneaking around. She can follow someone for hours and they won't notice. She will sometimes roll in mud to hide her neon colours and mask her scent. When she wants to be seen she will brush her fur until it shines, to show off her neon colours. She is happy and light-hearted and has a great sense of humor. But watch out, if your meeting her for the first time she will act nice but every time you talk to her she is listening. She is listening for how you say the word, which words you say, anything that could make you distrustful. She will still act nice and start to eaves drop on you, for if you double cross her, she will double cross you.

Neonwing flies off the boat carrying a small bag of essentials, an ipod, a couple mini microphones, a pair of headphones, and a few tracking devices."Hello Kylie, I'm excited to 'get to know' the other contestants." Then she flies over to a pole to sit to look at the other contestants and her surroundings.

"Adopt "Adopt
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 08/09/2008 11:51 AM

I'm a Killer Kangaroo!
Pets Name;
Shaelynn {Shae or Lyn}
Pets Image;
Void Yonyuu

Personality;Shae will listen to the ideas of others, as well as propose her own. She isn't very sociable, but will 'interact' with others if it is necessary. Shaelynn generally keeps to herself on the ranch, not because she is shy, but because she would rather be alone. She isn't quick to anger, but when you do....well anything can happen really. From a cold stare to a neck bite. There are times when she will show a hint of compassion, but they are just that. Small sparks, hints of emotion.

Shaelynn walked up the Dock to Kylie carrying a small satchel of her things. Turning her seemingly emotionless eyes towards her, she nodded her head in greeting, then walked over to where the other contestants where standing.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 08/09/2008 3:48 PM

I'm a Killer Kangaroo!
Pets Name; Kevin
Pets Image; Image
Personality; His professional life is as a con man, hence the reason he won't tell me his real name. He's a real sweet talker who'll try and get anyone on his side. He's also a ladies' man, but he's hoping to keep the flirting to a minimum, as it's a way to get tick people off on these kinds of shows.

Kevin walked up the dock to Kylie. He gave a curt nod and flashed a toothy smile, then walked over to where the other contestants where standing.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby hazeh » 08/11/2008 9:00 AM

[left]I'm a Howling Wolf!
Pets Name;
Lox
Personality; At first, Lox seems trustworthy. But she's missing most of the time when there's no challenge going on. She comes back right before something... weird... happens. She's the "Jekyll and Hyde" type of sneaky --> crazy.[/left]

"Hello, Kaylie," Lox said, grinning widely. A messenger-style bag was slung over her shoulder, containing her things, and a pair of blast goggles hung from her neck. She pranced over to the other contestants and sat down.
<center>ImageImage
[[Sweet-Tart;;. [[and;;. [[Hydra;;.
[[Level 1;;. [[and;;. [[Level 1;;.

hazeh
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 69
Donate

Postby hazeh » 08/14/2008 9:14 PM

I don't think you guys understand. If you are not on the list and/or have received a PM from Serenity with the form, you cannot play! Go to advertisements, on the second page there is a post by Serenity about Survivor Countdown, and there is one spot left. Sorry about posting, Serenity, but the people 'joining' is going to go on and on -.-"

Sorry guys Dx
<center>ImageImage
[[Sweet-Tart;;. [[and;;. [[Hydra;;.
[[Level 1;;. [[and;;. [[Level 1;;.

hazeh
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 69
Donate