These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Ooooooh! Look! A Forest! (Me and Basil)

Postby Kelica » 08/07/2008 7:34 PM

Is'iana, Female Placid Paragon, Human Form

Is'iana was so very giddy. A forest! Finally~ Her wandering about finally paid off! She was in a forest! Full of plants! Oh, she was so excited just to look around. What kind of plants did they have? Were they different then Jenere? From what she'd seen of the animals, they were pretty different. Maybe she'd meet more here!  Oh, goody!
But deep underneath all that, Issy was truly hoping to find her guardian, Lotus. She knew if Lotus was anywhere, she'd be here. They both loved forests to the ends of the Earth. It was the ideal place to find her. Surely Lotus would be looking for her here. If Lotus was even in this world.
Issy pushed that thought out of her head, and let herself get lost in the joy of having so many plants around her again. It almost felt like home..... Her pride and joy, Innakii Forest....
What was this place called again? Roraldi? She though Innakii sounded better.
Wait. What was she doing, just standing here? Issy ran giddily into the woods. Oh, this was going to be so much fun~
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 08/09/2008 12:00 PM

Kohaku {In his human form right now of course}

The swish of grey cargo pants could barely be heard over the chatter of the various birds and other creatures in the Roraldi Forest. The wearer of these shorts also wore a lighter grey T-Shirt, a pawprint as the design.

Kohaku walked through the forest his head seeming to be glued upwards as he looked at the canopy life of the trees. His light blue eyes shined with wonder. Of course it would have been better if those eyes were focused on where he was going, for almost walked into a girl that also seemed to be enjoying the sites and sounds of the forest.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Is'iana: 2

Postby Kelica » 08/10/2008 5:15 PM

"Oh, hello there~" Is'iana said cheerfully to the male who almost bumped into her. She was always cheerful. Better to make friends then enemies, yes? (Then again, sometimes her cheerful ways made more enemies then friends.) "Who might you be?"

She was probably just going to be shady about her own identity and chat his head off about the forest. That was alway what would happen, whether Lotus was there or not. Strangely enough, she was even more cautious when Lotus wasn't around. She had to make up for Lotus' cautiousness, she supposed? Ah well.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 08/14/2008 9:15 AM

"Oh! Hi. Sorry I nearly bumped into you." Coryn shuffled his feet; embarrassed. He wondered what Shae would say...Probably tell him that he should have kept his eyes on the path. "My name's Coryn, what's yours?"
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Is'iana: 3

Postby Kelica » 08/16/2008 10:51 AM

"Coryn.... Coryn Coryn Coryn...." She mumbled it to herself for a while. "It's a nice name." She'd met someone with that name before, unfortunately. Unless it was spelled differently? No matter. Her collection/list of names would have to wait.
Now, how should she introduce herself? Definitely not as "Jenerian Goddess of Earth". That would probably freak him right out, completely startle him, or put him in awe of her. The last one wasn't so bad, but she didn't like feeling all powerful, even if she was.
"My name's actually Is'iana, but you can call me Isia~"
If this guy was a mind reader, he'd be very confused by now.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 08/17/2008 8:07 AM

"Thanks!" He let her name roll around his mind, and repeated it a few times so he wouldn't forget. "Isia...You have a nice name as well." He smiled. "So what are you doing here?"
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 09/28/2008 4:09 PM

ooc: Mkay. :3

Thankies!
bic:

"Yes, I love the forests very much. I'd live here, but it would probably worry Basil too much." He gave a grin. "What about you? Do you like the forest?"
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer