These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby clackno1 » 09/28/2008 9:10 PM

(Yeah, that's fine)

Lu yawned and opened her eyes. She felt happy and secure. When she saw the path her heart fluttered. Her energy retuned and she felt on top of the world. She would have to be going soon, her owner would be worried. She watched Silva wade into the water. She had had fun with him in the past events, and she would miss him, and she hoped that they would be able to see eachother again.

She stood up and slowly trotted over to the path. She hated to leave, but she must. Every adventure must end, but friendships must not, and you never know, they might be more than friends. Lu looked down the path. it winded through the trees until it turned a corner and disappeared. She couldn't wait to get home, but she doesn't want to leave either.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 09/28/2008 9:36 PM

Feeling rejuvenated, Silva rolled over and swam for the bank.  The jolts of pain had left his leg and his ankle looked to be fully healed.  The springs must of had a healing power about it.  He was thankful so he didn't question it.

Getting to the bank, he shook the water from his fur and smiled.  He saw Lu had noticed the path as well.  He joined her by the path and gave her a warm smile.

"Well..."  He started, knowing this was where their journey together ended.  "...I guess it's time to say goodbye."  After all they'd been through, it was hard to tell her goodbye.  They had formed a tight bond...he could sense it.  Maybe...hopefully...they'd meet again down the long and winding path known as life.  

"Maybe we could meet again for another, less life-threatening, adventure some time?"  he laughed.  He was hesitant to start down the path.  He felt as though butterflies raced in his stomach.  Had he fallen for Lu?  

{24}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby clackno1 » 09/29/2008 4:26 PM

Lu watched as Silva walked up next to her. She smiled,"Yes, I would like that." She quickly licked him on the ear before starting down the path. She waved her tails to say good-bye before turning the corner. She wanted to run in leaps and bounds, but she kept her cool. She hoped that they would be able to see eachother again, and hopefully they wouldn't get into danger. Her paws fell lightly on the path as she eventually made her way to the turn in the path. She looked back and smiled at Silva before turning the corner and disappearing.

(Really bad post, but she left)

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 09/30/2008 9:25 AM

He blushed slightly and touched his ear.  He smiled and gave Lu one final wave.  He watched her turn and vanish behind the trees with a smile.  

Silva walked to a small watering hole near the hotsprings.  Despite being near the boiling waters, it remained cold with fresh water.  He dipped his head and drunk it in slowly, enjoying the cold touch of it to his lips.  A cooling feeling washed down his throat and into his stomach and he let out a cold sigh.  

"I guess I should be going too."  His body ached from all the commotion of the day.  The day had been anything and everything but normal.  Still he had loved every minute of it...well most of it.  He stretched quickly then took up off the path feeling like a new kuhna.

{25 = level 6}

((Mine's not good either.  Silva pulled out.  Ending post - RP over.))
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Previous