These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Celtic » 10/06/2008 7:45 PM

Ai was suprised by her thanks. Somehow he knew that she wasn't the one to just hand out thanks... Well then, seeing how you have a twisted ankle, and I can't bare to see you limping, I guess, you shall have to use me as a crutch! He declared suddenly, grinning and shuffled closer to I'lanae so as her to lean upon him when she walked.

Quail smiled and knew that he spoke the truth, and her smile brightened even more when he said that he enjoyed her company.  Well, you aren't to bad yourself Mister Telemachus! Quail replied playfully and flicked her tail over his, before moving ahead, daring him to follow.

((Ack! Writers block, please forgive me...))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby amberra » 10/18/2008 4:15 PM

Ah...well...yes, I suppose we could catch up to the others easier that way, huh? I'lanae looked into Ai's eyes for a moment, then blushed and looked away. She gently leaned against him, and almost closed her eyes at the warmth she felt. But then, she shook her head. What was she doing? Did she want to have her heart broken again? Did she want to believe that she could trust someone, only to have them once again let her down. No, she could not let them happen. She tried to push away the strange new feelings she was beginning to feel about Ai and said briskly Well, I suppose they'll be waiting. We'd better be off.

Telemachus felt an odd but pleasent tingle as he saw Quail's smile, the most beautiful smile he had ever seen most likely, and knew that it was for him. When she flicked her tail over his and moved ahead, he felt as if he were a pup again, free to play and frolic. Suddenly, not caring how foolish he looked, he darted over to Quail, touched her with his nose, and cried, You're it! He bounded ahead, stopped, and looked behind him to see if she would play along.

((No worries...happens to everyone once in a while))
<center>Image</center>

Clickie please? -------> Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you to MillietheWarrior for my banner and avvie!!!
amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 10/18/2008 4:48 PM

Ai's happy expression crumbled slightly at her tone of voice, before he continued on, his smile no longer reaching his eyes. She was just being nice. She doesn't care for you, so get a hold of yourself! He angrily told himself, but couldn't help but remembering that wonderfull smile she had given him. NO! Stop it, you'll just get hurt...

Quail laughed before running to go get him. She knew she was being childish, but truely Quail was enjoying herself. Frolicking, playing, and happiness were things she never did as a child, so it was nice to just feel the grass beneath her and the swift determination of her run. Finally her nose caught Telemachus' side, and she darted the other direction of her run, laughing hysterically.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 10/18/2008 6:44 PM

I'lanae suddenly felt guilty as she saw Ai's smile fade dramatically. Before she could stop herself she said, Oh, Ai, I'm so sorry! I don't want to hurt you. You see, it's just that I've been hurt so many times. Many times have I ended up heartbroken. I'm just so afraid it will happen again. Tears came to her eyes, and she could not stop the words from flowing from her mouth. I do like you...I really do. I just could not stand being hurt again! I've carried this burden alone for so long...I can't take it any more! The tears were now streaming from her eyes, and I'lanae was sure that Ai must think she looked terrible. She chanced a look at him, wondering and dreading what he thought of her outburst.

Telemachus laughed and chased after Quail. That's right, you better run! He said in a mock tough guy voice. Then, as he was about to tap her gently with his nose, he tripped and fell into her. They both collapsed in a tangled mess of legs and tails. Telemachus was laughing so hard, he could do nothing to free himself. Oh, lady Quail...I'm so sorry. I hope you are not hurt. He said as he finally caught his breath. Suddenly, he realized how close he was to her, lying almost completely on top of her. It felt wrong, but at the same time, he did not wish to move. He looked at her to see her reaction.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 10/18/2008 6:56 PM

Oh, I'lanae... PLease don't cry. Its going to be ok, I would never, ever hurt you! Shhh, shh, its gonna be ok Ai whispered, using a tail to wipe away her tears, and pressed himself closer to her, comforting I'lanae. Secretly, he said I would never, ever leave you nore intemtionally hurt you. But, he never said intentionally aloud. Shhh... Those things are your past, and now is your present and furture, I hope Ai thought before continueing, Those things do not matter, they were probebly awefull people, but dear, You mustn't compare everyone to them. Everyone is different. I'm different... and I... Ai trailed off, hoping she knew what he would say.

Color flooded Quail's face as she realized her position underneath Telemachus. Her breath had stopp in midair, before she reminded herself to just act as she would. But, she didn't know how to act in this position, so she said what she thought she watned to say.Well, I can't tell who's it anymore! And don't call me Lady, only Ai does that and he annoys me greatly! A smile broke onto her face as she said it, she was now lightly teasing him, but her words never said what her eyes gleamed. I love you. I think...

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 10/19/2008 11:21 AM

I'lanae looked up at Ai and offered a watery smile. I think you're right. Oh, I know you're right. I guess I've just been harboring these feelings for so long, it's hard for me to let go of them. And then as he said 'and I...' I'lanae's heart skipped a beat. Was he really going to say what she thought...what she hoped? For now she knew that she truly hoped he would say it. You what, Ai? She said, her eyes silently pleading for him to say the words she so desperately longed to hear.

Telemachus laughed. I don't believe I know either. He said. He carefully stepped off of Quail, then bent down to help her right herself. If it annoys you, Quail, then I will call you Lady no longer. He said, smiling just for her. For I would be willing to alter my speech, and quite a few other things to make you happy. Now why had he said that? Truly, he could not already love her, could he? Wait, did he just think the word 'love'? Telemachus was confused now, and shook his head to clear it.
Well, I suppose we should sit here and wait for the others. I do wonder what is keeping them. Telemachus looked towards the way they had came, then back at Quail. So, how about you tell me a little about yourself, Lad-er, Quail.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 10/19/2008 4:57 PM

Ai hesitated. He knew that he should not confess love to her, but yet he felt it in his heart. I...I think.... I love you. THere it was out. Ai put his tails down, and awaited to be rejected. It had happened before now, and he was still no good at handeling it, his heart broke everytime. His smile faded and his thoughts trailed down dark and dreary paths.

Lader... Hmmm... Interesting no doubt, Mr. Telemachus. But well, you asked about me? Quail truely hated to talk of herself, but, she did not want to hold back from Telemachus, even though she knew that if she refused he would just gracefully change the subject, and never ask her again. It disturbed her greatly that he would do anything she asked, but at the same time her heart melted a little everytime he smiled and talked to her. Well... My life is like a road that moves with the land. It twists and turns, takes sharp curves, untill you are so lost, you have no hope of getting where your going. I wish not to burden you with my problems, but you asked, and so I shall tell.

When I was a pup, I woke up at dawn and my mama took me out walking down a slight path in the woods. The birds chirped, and the trees shifted so we had enough shade and sunlight to be warm. My mama was always scared on those walks to the creek, and I never knew why. But when I was a grown lady and I still hadn't a mark on me, she... she....
Quail faltered, determined not to break down, and so skipped that part. And so scratched and bruised, I left. On the way I found a boy, not much older then me, and he was a Khalmer. I still haven't a clue what his name is, but he is my self-appointed body guard, and he kept me safe when they came. They are a group of thugs that plunder everyone they can find. I was unlucky enough to be the target of a raid. IT was... horrifying, and frightening. They pestered me every night trying to get through my khalmers defenses, but they were unsuccessfull. Oh, I have been so bad to him as of late. I must return and apologize to him... WEll, I was still young, and I admit this wasn't to long ago, perhaps a year maybe two ago. So here I am, wandering the streets of a city hungry cold beaten and tired. I couldn't sleep, I was to afraid that my mama would come and kill me like she promised, I couldn't eat for fear of poisen, and my fur was in patches, giving me little  warmth. Quail stopped talking, apparent of her tears streaking down her cheeks. It was much harder then it was to say, for do not take on my problems as your own. I have a good home now, with kind all around me. And Cassie, my caretaker, nutured me back to good health. And with that her story had ended, and it was apparent that she didn't want any sympathy, even though she knew deep down that she needed it.

((Yeah, where I have it written, it is very long and it would've taken hours to read :roll:))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 10/21/2008 5:59 PM

I'lanae hobbled even closer to Ai, favoring her bad foot, and licked him gently on the cheek. Ai, she said, in a soft, gentle voice that sounded so unlike her own, even she stopped in surprise. Recovering quickly, she finished. Ai, I love you, too.

Telemachus could tell that Quail did not like to speak of herself, and was about to quickly change the subject when she began. He listened intently to her story, his eyes growing compassionate and gentle. When she was finished, he could tell that she was a bit hesitent on recieving sympathy, but it was his nature to give it, and he could not deny himself this. He nudged her gently with his nose, and said, Quail, I cannot tell you that I understand how you feel. But I want you to know that, even though we have only met briefly, I care about you. My heart aches as I see the pain in your eyes. Please don't try to deny it, it is nothing to be ashamed of. I, too, have felt pain, although probably not to the same extent. Please know that anything you tell me will be kept in strict confidence. And also know this: I am here for you, any time you need me.

((haha, I'll have to read it sometime))
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 10/21/2008 7:06 PM

Ai's eyes glistened with tears as his head rose. He licked her cheek back, and smiled, bright and joyous. I'm enjoying our peace. But, Telemachus and Quail might wonder, so shall we go back, or shall we walk? His voice was soft, and gentle, as if he were truely caressing her through his words. She loves me! She really loves me! he thought, and a tear of joy fell, splattering on the ground.

Quail-sfa didn't speak, she just dug her head into his neck, crying even harder. Her tails drooped down, and she pressed closer to him, wanting this more then anything. Quail finally pulled herself away, her eyes were bloodshot, and her cheeks had tearstains on them. "Thank You." Her voice was husky, hoarse even as she spoke.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 10/21/2008 7:15 PM

I'lanae laughed - truly laughed, for the first time in what seemed like ages. You're right. She said. You have absolutely no idea how much Telemachus feels the need to watch over me. He's probably freaking out about now. She gently put weight down on her foot, testing it, and was happy to find that, although there was a slight hint of pain, she could easily walk on it. Well, come on then. To the others we go. She smiled at him as they began to walk towards the other together.

Telemachus let Quail draw comfort from him, and he couldn't help but cry with her. You are so very welcome, Quail-sfa. He said in response to her thanks. I will always be here for you, no matter what. I'm glad I could help you. Then, changing subjects very quickly, he said, suddenly, You are so very beautiful. Do you know how beautiful you are? He saw I'lanae and Ai approching from the distance, but they were not yet within earshot, and Telemachus ignored them.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 10/21/2008 7:27 PM

Well, then let us go to them! Aitaitaru replied, smiling now from ear to ear. And so he started to walk, easing I'lanae along, even though he knew that she probebly didn't need the help.

Her teary eyes had cleared a bit, and she had reclaimed her voice. Beautiful? You do know that I haven't a single mark on me! Right? He thinks I'm beautiful. How though? I am plain, a blank slate. Quail pondered the subject, quietly. She hadn't a faintest idea how he thought her beautiful, even pretty. All her life, she had been told that she was ugly, never, ever beautiful.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 10/27/2008 7:48 PM

I'lanae was feeling good enough to walk without Ai's help, but she liked the comfort that he provided, and accepted it gratefully. She laughed as she saw the large smile on his face, and couldn't help but to smile as well. Now here was finally someone that loved her...despite her past, despite all the things that she had done wrong. He loved her. And she knew that he would never betray her. Ai, thank you...for everything. She spoke softly, trying to put all of her emotions into her words.

Yes, you are very beautiful. The most beautiful creature I have ever seen, in fact. Telemachus spoke in a low voice now, trying to help her see that he did not care about her outward appearence...it was her heart he longed for. Quail, I am not blind. I can see that you have no markings. But it is not your outer beauty that causes my heart to pound within my chest whenever I'm close to you, although I do find you beautiful outside as well. But what I really care about is you heart - your inner beauty that is shining through, dazzling as the sun. Quail...to me, you are beautiful. Inside and out. He meant every word that he said. He only hoped that she would not be weirded out at the way he had just practically blurted out his feelings for her. He couldn't help it - it was not anything that he was able to contain.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 10/28/2008 2:03 PM

Now, why in the world should you be thanking me? This was all your doing. You forgot how it was to open up, it was of your own choice, I'lanae! He lowered his head as he looked into her eyes. You by right, are beautiful, inside and out. Tainted things have messed with you, but you have not messed with them. Therefore, you are not bad, you are as pure and as lovely as a ray of sunlight on a dreary day. I'lanae... He treailed off and looked lovingly into her eyes. ((OOC: Now I would say he kissed her, but I have no clue how lucain kiss... So *insert kiss here* BCC: ))

Quail was at a loss for words. Her heart was crying for this joyous moment, an dher head screamed at her to say something pretty like he just did. But she couldn't find words. Quail's brain was racing frantically to say something but then, it stopped as she found the words. I love you too. It was so believabley simple! She should've been poetic, but better to be simple, gentle, caring and soft, then dramatic, and comlex.

((Awwww.... This is going wayyyy to well to just be a mates rp ^^))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 10/29/2008 6:21 PM

I'lanae closed her eyes as Ai ((OOC: Let's just say 'kiss', lol. BCC)) kissed her. She felt an amazing burst of warmth, and then a sensation that was unfamiliar to her. She realized that it was love.
When she and Ai finally parted, she said, Ai...I can't believe that you would love me! I don't deserve you at all...and yet here we are. Together. She smiled as she said the word 'together'. It just felt so right...they just felt so right. And she felt like she would never hurt again. Not with an amazing lucain like Ai to love her.

Telemachus moved closer to Quail, making it clear that his intentions were to kiss her. She did not deny him, and he moved in and kissed her lovingly. Quail... He said nothing more, but the look in his eyes said it all.

((I totally agree...))
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 10/30/2008 2:24 PM

Ai was amazed that she didn't deny him a sweet loving kiss. He had never ever kissed someone before, and it felt wonderful, with her. Now, my dear, why would you say that? You deserve much better then the lowly gentleman such as me. Together... He had to say the word. It felt wonderful over his tongue, the word echoed in his head as he thought her voice echoed around the world.

Quail didn't deny him, she leaned into the kiss in fact. This was much different then her previous love, it was more true to her. It wasn't a set meeting, it was fate. Telemachus... Instanly a smile lit her face, and she knew then that her world would crumble if he left her. It was too much emotion, almost. Though, not enough for her to withdraw, just tense slightly, as pain gleamed in her eyes, as she remembered her world crumbling when Kent hadn't come back. It was just a slight flash, before her mind dismissed it and she was back to a happy, joyous lucain, with tears of joy ready to fall.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate