These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Celtic » 11/13/2008 9:05 PM

Quail took a deep and shuddering breath before repling to I'lanae, looking her square in the eye. I can, forgive you... But I am not one to forget. PLease, do not let that hinder us, its just, you aren't the only one who has had ir rough. It was simple, yes, but it was very unlike Quail to be this serious, and.. heavy. Her voice was burdened, and strained as she spoke, and when she stopped, her mought fell gratfully closed, and her face was solemn.

Ai wrapped his tail around I'lanae's, and this time searched for the direct way to Quail's eyes. And he murmured, Thank You, both of you It was softly spoken, and filled iwth two different kinda of love. Brother, and lover.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby amberra » 11/13/2008 9:15 PM

I'lanae smiled at Ai, and dipped her head. She also looked at Quail, and said, It is to be expected that you will not forget, and I will not let that do anything to hinder us. And I did not mean to imply that I was the only one that has had a hard life. I greive for you and what you have gone through. After an awkard silence, she looked at Telemachus for help. She had never felt this way before. So...unhostile.

Telemachus gave Quail a quick lick on the cheek. He was sure that this was hard for her, as she sounded as if speaking were hard for her. He decided that the silence was a bit too much, so he spoke up. Well then, I am so glad that you two were able to make up. Now, how about we finish our picnic happily, eh?
<center>Image</center>

Clickie please? -------> Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you to MillietheWarrior for my banner and avvie!!!
amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 11/13/2008 9:22 PM

Sure, lets go with that. Quail muttered playfully, and nudged Telemachus in the side. Apparently, she had forgotton, or was a very good actor at being happy. Then she looked at everyones plates and her eyes glowed maliciously.

Quail...? Ai knew that look in particualarly. It was never good. TAG! Your it! She squeaked as she poked Ai before dashing to the far end of the pasture. Besides, everyone looked like they were done.

Ai stood there a minute, trying to comprehend Quail's nature. Oh! Everything clicked. She was playing tag. Man, she would be a great puppy to have, he thought and rolled his eyes before shooting after her, laughing. Then, he wheeled around, and nodded for the other two to join the game. He couldn't tag them until they were though.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 11/14/2008 7:05 PM

Telemachus laughed, and jumped up, steering clear of Ai and moving a distance away. He looked back at I'lanae, who was looking a bit flustered, and said, Come on, I'lanae! Join the fun!

I'lanae, for a moment, didn't know wether she wanted to join them or not. But as soon as she heard Telemachus, and saw Ai watching her, his eyes pleading, she decided to join as well. Ok, I'm coming! She jumped up and headed towards the others.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 11/14/2008 7:30 PM

Ai was extremely happy, and instantly shot towards I'lanae. He was laughing extremely hard as he tried to breath and run at the same time, truth be told he was a mass of flying legs, all tripping over at once. Quail muffled a laugh, afraid she would get hysterical again. Oh, what a graceful gentleman you are, Ai. I'lanae you are so lucky to have him! Quails tone was light and playful, full of sisterly mocking. But the last part, well, Quail thought it was true. I'lanae was almost as lucky as she was. Telemachus-Does he have a nickname? Hmmm... That was something to ponder.

Hey, Telemachus, do you have a nickname?

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 11/14/2008 7:55 PM

I'lanae laughed, and squeeled as she raced away from Ai. She laughed again at Quail's comment and said, Oh, I know I am. Even if he isn't as amazingly graceful as me. She threw a grin at him to show him that she was just kidding, and then quickly darted away.

Telemachus smiled at Quail, trying to keep one eye on her and one eye on Ai in case he made a dash in his direction. Yes, actually I do. It's Tel. You are free to call me that, if you wish. In fact, I'd probably prefer it.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 11/14/2008 10:09 PM

Ai laughed as he got up. Shhh! Quail! She isn't supposed to know that! And he wheeled back towards Quail and Telemachus. Quail sure knew how to lighten the mood around things!

Quail quickly dashed to where I'lanae was, and noticed that it wasn't her that he was after, he was obviously racing straight towards Tel. Don't trip! She called to him, as she got to I'lanae's side.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 11/15/2008 11:37 AM

I'lanae shot a smile at Quail, knowing that all troubles were now put behind them. This was a great idea Quail...thanks! She said, before looking towards Tel and Ai. Get him, Ai! She said through her laughter.

Tel shot I'lanae a mock look of anger, then tried to race away from Ai. But, not looking where he was going, he tripped over a small rock and tumbled head over heels. In a moment, he was back up on his feet, but Ai was already right on top of him. Hmm...looks like you're not the only one who trips over their own feet, eh, Ai? Tel laughed.

Why is it that males are so dang clumsy? I'lanae mockingly teased. Us females over here are quite graceful.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 11/15/2008 11:54 AM

Totally. Quail said trying to hide a fit of giggles, as she rolled her eyes at Ai.

Ai caught his breath, and then shouted YOUR IT! Before scrambling as fast as he could off of Tel, then he started running the girls way. When he got close, and still showed no signs of stopping, Quail started to run forward to meet him, but instead of shovin ghim off his feet, she nudged him I'lanaes way, where inevitably, he tripped right before he reached her, and ended up flat on the ground, staring pitifully at I'lanae.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 11/15/2008 12:04 PM

I'lanae laughed. See what I mean? She said, looking at Quail and rolling her eyes. She crouched down to give Ai a bit of help up. Don't worry... she said, whispering in his ear. I love you even if you are clumsy. She gave his cheek a quick lick.

Tel spun around just in time to see Quail's action and Ai tripping right in front of I'lanae. He couldn't believe how amazingly everything was going down. Just a few hours ago...or was it only minutes? Time seemed to be irrelivent here. Just a short while ago he and I'lanae had been fighting over who's fault it was that they were lost in the forest, and now here they were, both of them in love with lucains who had been strangers until that day, playing tag like they were all old friends. Oh well...he wasn't complaining.
Taking advantage of I'lanae's attention being on Ai, he sneaked up behind her and tapped her with his nose. You're it! he shouted.

Hey! I'lanae yelped. But then she laughed and spun around to sprint after Quail.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 11/15/2008 1:18 PM

Quail started momentarily, and then shot towards the braken to her left. I'lanae was on her tail, almost literally, if she would speed up just a few more steps, she would catch her. Quail darted this way and that trying to lose I'lanae, with no avail. AS she darted back into the clearing a small wet nose poked her tail. Quail yelped at the sudden cold, before realizing that she had been tagged. Wonderful.

Ai smiled at I'lanae's comment, and grinned from ear to ear as he saw Quail being tagged. WEll, Tel, we have wonderful ladies, don't you agree? But, too late for an answer, Quail was shooting towards them. Great. He thought, and darted over to the right side of the clearing, as Quial went for Tel. Tel! RUN! He laughed as he paused for breath.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 11/15/2008 3:10 PM

I'lanae, finally tagging Quail, slowed down, panting. She couldn't help but overhear Ai's remark, and smiled. Why, thank you, Ai. I guess I am wonderful, huh? She laughed at his surprised look.

As soon as he heard Ai's warning, Tel shot off. He didn't even look behind him...he knew that he would soon be tagged if he didn't hurry. Suddenly, he spun around and darted around Quail before she could react. He knew that she would soon be after him again, but at least he had bought himself some time.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 11/16/2008 4:53 PM

He was playing tricky now was he? It took Quail a spilt second to turn on the dime, and shot back after him. He was fast, she would admit that, but she was faster, so she thought. Her breath started coming in ragged gasps, and her lags screamed to stop, but Quail wasn't a quitter. Her stride lengthened to her breaking point and Quial reached forward, and tapped his flank with her nose. Gotch....a... She stopped, smiling, and sat down, panting heavily. Time out!

Ai smiled and ran over to the female's side as Quail chased down Tel. The best. He muttered in her ear, The best.

((Hey, what season should it be? Cause I'm thinking it should snow on their parade XD))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amberra » 11/16/2008 7:33 PM

((Ooh! Good idea!))

I'lanae's smile reached from ear to ear at Ai's comment, and she said quietly, so that only he could hear, I'm glad you think so...because you deserve the best. I love you. Suddenly, a small white snowflake landed on her nose, and she yelped from the cold.
What the- She stopped, puzzled, and then it hit her. Snow! Ai, Tel, Quail...it's snowing!

Tel looked towards Quail and smiled. Wow, that was amazing! You don't give up, that's for sure...and it's one of the things I like about you. Just as he heard I'lanae's proclamation, he felt something small, cold and wet hit his head. Oh...it is snowing! He could tell that the game of tag was forgotten when everyone began to look up at the small white flakes floating down upon them.

I'lanae danced around, enjoying the wonderful feeling of snow. Ai! She called, estatic with this feeling of love and joy so full that she felt she would burst. Come dance with me! She laughed, swirling around as the snowflakes began to fall in earnest, coating the world around them in a hazy white cloak.
<center>Image</center>

amberra
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby Celtic » 11/20/2008 4:49 PM

The small white flakes swirled around Quail as she laughed like bells. Its snowing! Her voice rang with glee and she opened her mouth, sticking out her tounge and trying to catch snowflakes with her tounge. Eventually she was running in circles, jumping about like a true little kid.

Ai laughed at the scene Quail had made of the snow, and went over to I'lanae, hugging her tightly to his side. Now yo uwon't get cold! Even with all this joy around you!

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate