These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Twisted_Shadow » 10/19/2008 5:05 PM

"wow. You guys shure came of your way home" Terra laughed, then got
more serious again "Sorry. fortunally i know where Terrace Park is,
but its a little bit to walk from here" She looked over to Colorflow
//Poor them// she thought. "Thats okay, I'd pobatly would loose my temper too in your situation." Terra twisted her head to one side slightly.
"so if you want me to, I can lead you there...or do you prefer to rest
a little longer?" she asked.
Image Image</center>
Twisted_Shadow
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items

Postby Juniperstar45 » 10/20/2008 11:09 AM

"WE CAN GO RIGHT NOW!" Colorflow answered from across the lake. He sped past bushes and stumps and stoped in front of Terra. Aquaheart was going to protest but Colorflow kept walking. "That would be very nice if you could take us now." She sighed. Looking back at Colorflow she started after him, but didn't go so fast so Terra could catch up.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby Twisted_Shadow » 11/06/2008 4:37 PM

(Gosh I'm so sorry!!!
had a rough time lately...will post more now though^^)

Terra smirked when Colorflow nearly jumped over to them.
"okay then" she answered, hopping the first two steps, then lifting herself into the air. she flew right above the ground, her wingfeathers only inches
from the ground. however, she dind not fly fast so the Kuhnas could follow without running.

(muuuuh...dont know what more to write...)
Image Image</center>
Twisted_Shadow
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items

Re: The Lost Kuhnas (Open to all!)

Postby .:Violynne:. » 03/01/2009 4:16 PM

The large battle heart skimmed over the Roraldi forests. A piecing screech erupted from her vocals as she flew down in front of a group of animals. Baring its extremely sharp teeth as she swooped down aiming to pick up one of the potential prey, yet, at the last second, she blew a puff of blue flames from her nares. It was only a matter of time the animals would have to dodge the attack, or be engulfed in flame.
"Now Bobby, I grew up in Montana. We rode horse, but a bike might of been better. I wouldn't of had to castrate it." -Peggy Hill, King of the Hill
.:Violynne:.
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 232
Donate

Previous