These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Postby Shaetani » 11/01/2008 3:50 PM

Plague emerged from behind a shrub with some large ripe blackberries in his claws. After accepting a fishstick, he settled down near the fire, but not too close, and passed some of the berries in Otto but not Aieena, since she said she didn't really like them. He nudged his mussels in closer to the embers of the fire, listening to the hiss and sizzle as they started to cook. Glancing towards the shrub where Verse had gone, he tossed a few berries into it, then looked back to the fire, his voice low. "Verse is a great companion, but she's wary of many things." Take for instance, today. Not only did she avoid water, but now fire as well. Verse, meanwhile, was in the shrub, and as the berries were tossed in she fluttered down and sucked the juice out of them.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 11/01/2008 4:05 PM

[center]Otto nodded as he listened to Plague. "Well, maybe she's a little cautious." He replied. His owner was very cautious at things as well. And she was probally freaking out about him being missing right now. But he just shook his head slightly and smiled at the thought. He took a couple of the berries that Plague had handed him and popped them into his mouth. They tasted sweet with a slight bitterness. He turned and looked into the crystal water, it seemed to comfort him. He layed his and waited for the fishsticks to finish cooking.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Re: Rare Creatures [Hauntin + Atoli]

Postby Atoli01 » 12/20/2008 9:03 PM

Aieena sat with the stick (that was holding the fish) and held it over the fire. She would probably have to cook it longer than everyone else, because she liked her fish browned and crispy. She sat staring at the lake as she saw the reflection of something - it looked like a Ballma - in the water. "Hm. I guess you're mine then, huh? I suppose I'll name you Desmound." she whispered to herself letting the tiny Ballma land on her tail. So, she would finally have a playmate - or someone to keep her company - back at the pen then, huh? She just noticed Plague standing there with berries. She took one - a little reluctantly - and plopped them into her mouth. At least it would be something to keep her hunger balanced for now. "Thanks I guess." she said to Plague. She put a berry down on the ground and Desmound flew over and started nibbling on it. But then the thought came to her - could others see Desmound, or only her? "Can you guys see Desmound?" she asked, hoping she didn't sound like she was mental for asking such a silly question.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Re: Rare Creatures [Hauntin + Atoli]

Postby Atoli01 » 12/24/2008 3:38 PM

[Since this RP is not being responded to...]

Aieena took the fish away from the fire and ate it all but one piece.. It was nice and crispy as she liked it and it tasted delicious. She noticed Desmound flying around her last bit of fish, so she laid it on the ground so it could eat. Then thought came to her - how much could Ballma eat? But she shook this idea away. She noticed the sun going down and thought about her owner. "Sorry, I have to go now guys. My owner will be worried about me. But make sure we keep in touch! Desmound says the same thing, even though he never really got to know you guys." She said as she ran back through the forest and back to her pen.

[Sorry, I just had to. I kinda wanna RP her with Toon so...]

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Previous