These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Rare Creatures [Hauntin + Atoli]

Postby Shaetani » 09/29/2008 5:38 PM

Image .:.:. Image
Verse (f) 1 : 3 .:.:. Plague (m) 1 : 3

(I'd like it if the others that join this RP have slightly rarer / harder to come by creatures ^_^)

Plague swung from tree limb to tree limb, swiftly exiting the area of chatter and making his way deeper into the forests. The noise that always seemed to invade his home was a curse, a torment, and his sensitive hearing could only take so much of others rambling and roaring before he needed to get away. Finally, he came to the edge of a small clearing, with a bit of a stream flowing through the middle, and he made his way over, soaking his roots. Here, at least, it was quiet. Verse, who had been clinging to him for ease of transport, let go once he settled and fluttered her way over to some tiger lily's, refeshing herself even as Plague quenched his thirst.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 10/04/2008 12:54 PM

((Can I join?))

[center]Image
Otto

Otto walked through the forest, he had become parch from all the traveling and sought for some water. Soon the trees started to clear and a stream trickled through his path. He was relieved at the sight of it. Bending down, he drank from it, it was cool and refreshing. He looked up and saw to other pets. They also seemed to be refreshing themselves in their own ways. He walked over to them, hoping to possably start a good conversation. "Hello fellow pets. How are you on this wonderful day?" He started.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 10/05/2008 12:38 AM

She was running as fast as she could, almost so fast she looked like a blur. She rapidly started seeing the trees clear as she caught view of a lake. She ran straight into the center, unaware of the pets that were standing around it. When she finally stopped in the center, she realized she had splashed the other pets slightly. "Um, oh. Sorry." she said looking up at them. She dipped her head into the water and then walked out of the lake drenched. She continued walking until she was about 5 feet away from them, and tried to shake all the water from her fur. "Well, my name's Aieena. Your's?" she said looking at them.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 10/05/2008 4:22 PM

What is this, Grand Central Station? As the odd looking creature arrived Plague gave him a once over then offered a grin. "What makes you think that I'm a Pet... Like I would be willing to be Owned by someone?" Verse's Antenna's thrummed and hummed as she flittered over to Otto, hovering for a moment in front of him before landing in front of him and shaking, Pollen raising in a cloud about her body. Before they could do anything else, something came charging in. Plague acted fast, scooping up Verse with one clawed paw and turning his back to the lake. Then came the splash. It was a bit refreshing on him, but for Verse... she couldn't fly when she got wet. Seems they couldn't escape company today. With a bit of a sigh, he moved his hand so Verse could flutter off of it if she wanted, and took a step back from everyone, making a sketchy sort of bow. "I'm Plague, and the Whispwing is called Verse... What are you all doing in the forest?" The idea had come that maybe if there were here for a reason, he could help them, and thus get them out of his woods faster. Verse fluttered over to Aieena, apparently interested in the moon symbols that were on her tail.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 10/05/2008 4:43 PM

(If there's a posting order, my apologies.)

Aieena smiled slightly looking up at the whispwing flying around. "What am I doing in the forest? Well, I just decided to take a little stroll. In fact, I normally come here. Now the question is, what are you doing in the forest?" she said with the slightest hint of rage showing in her voice. She thought that they would have seen her here even just once. She walked over to the tree and sat down, still wagging her three tails slightly. She spotted something moving in the trees and stood up. The thought of barking at whatever it was came into her mind, but vanished just as quickly. "Probably just the breeze..." she muttered to herself. She then spotted the other pet standing there, "What's your name?" she asked calmly.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 10/05/2008 8:17 PM

[center]Otto looked at the Lucain an gave her a shy smile. "My names Otto." He said. He wiped the water dropplets off his cheek and looked to the Wood Rogue. "Well, I am sorry. I assumed you were owned since wild Wood Rogues are a very rare sight." He said, smiling. He dipped his head and took another drink. Lifting his head he addressed to all of them. "I am not here for a specific reason either. I just happened to be passing through the forest at the same time and place as you." He finished, smiling again.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 10/06/2008 1:32 AM

(no real posting order, so long as we take turns. ^_^)

Plague scowled at Aieena and crossed his arms over his chest. "I was in my part of the forest, checking to make sure the trees weren't being damaged by bugs, when a group of creatures came by. I tried pelting them with acorns, but they didn't really seem to care, so I came here." Verse fluttered up into the tree that Aieena had been looking at, plucking a small flower before moving back over to Plague and giving it to him. Her antenna hummed as she stared at him, and he sighed. "Verse wants to know what sort of creature you are, Otto." He wasn't sure why he could understand the whispwing when others couldn't, but hey, that was life, right? All mystery and no answers. He looked at the flower, then at Aieena and got a rather stubborn look to his face before he sat down, apparently rooted to the spot. Verse glared at him.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 10/06/2008 4:49 PM

Otto looked surprised to be adressed, then smiled. "I am a War Evren Soldier, Verse." He answered, smiling. "You don't see many of my kind." He added. He strated to walk closer, but kept a good distance. He didn't want to anger the Wood Rogue. He smiled again, trying to show that he was friendly.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 10/10/2008 8:04 PM

"Well, now that the introductions are clear, what shall we do?" She asked looking at them, trying to form at least a small smile. She at least wanted to get started on a good note, which it didn't seem that way quite yet... "Swim, anyone?" she asked walking closer to the water. "Or a fly above the water?" she added catching sight of Verse. A small butterfly landed on her tail, but she merely growled at it and it flew away.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 10/13/2008 6:49 PM

(Ghah, kinda crappy... I can picture Aieena trying to play fetch with plague :P)

Verse Abandoned what she was doing and fluttered over to Otto's head, hovering for a moment as if trying to decide before moving to land on him, her body feather light. Plague grinned as Aieena mentioned swimming, his body creaking just a bit as he stood and waded deeper into the water, his smile almost playful looking, if it wasn't for his spiky looking lips. "I bet you've never seen a Wood Rogue swim before... It's actually quite funny." He went and jumped into the deeper waters, only... he didn't sink. Maybe it was his body texture, maybe it was just the way he was made, but unless he stayed in the water for hours on end, he floated, just like a stick would. Verse hummed and flapped her wings before moving over to fly in circles above him, just out of splashing rang.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 10/18/2008 11:50 AM

Otto smiled as he saw Plague and Verse together. He lay at the bank, he wasn't in the mood for a swim. His skin tingled as the ward sun hit it. He loved such warm days. He looked up at the sun, and his mind seemed to drift off some where else.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 10/18/2008 12:41 PM

"Come to think of it, I've never seen a wood rouge swim either. Oh well. I guess some things will never have an answer... What I mean by that of course, is that you float." Aieena said grinning at plague as she jumped in. She just loved swimming, it always brought out the best in her. But now, she was acting playful with someone she just meant a few minutes ago. A good swim always brought out some kind of miracle...

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 10/18/2008 5:25 PM

Plague smiled. "I've always found things to be fresher after a coat of water, be it trees or leaves or moss." Then, he flipped over so his eyes were peering down into the water. There were fish... and.. ahh, there. Bottoms up for a moment, he dove down, clawed hands reaching and plucking several mussels from the bottom before making his way over to the bank and setting them by Otto. "So, are you an omnivore, or what?" He was mostly a carnivore, simply because it seemed wrong to him to eat plants that he had helped grow and could actually understand a bit. It would be like eating part of himself. The most he would go in that direction was some fruits and veggies after they had already fallen from the plant by way of nature. Verse twittered then turned and dived into a nearby shrub, vanishing. Now what in the world was that all about?
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 10/18/2008 8:17 PM

"Hm...I'd say I've never really taken a liking to plants, fruits, or veggies. But I would eat them for drastic measures, so I'd say I'm an omnivore." Aieena said peering down at the fish. She finally realized how hungry she actually was. She found a fish swimming close to the surface, and she took no time in snatching it up. She walked out the water, a fish in her mouth and drenching wet. She then shook off most of the water and laid the flopping fish on the ground. "Fish anyone?" she asked as she turned into her human form, taking out a small pocket knife. She she cut the fish into five pieces, seeing as she didn't think anyone in their right mind would eat the head. She walked over behind the tree, and came out carrying an arm-full of sticks. She then fumbled through her jacket, taking out some matches and starting to strike the sticks, which let off the glow of fire. She stuffed four sticks into the four pieces of fish they were going to eat, handed them out, and set hers slightly above the fire.

Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 10/19/2008 11:49 AM

Otto took one of the fish on a stick from Aieena. He smiled and nodded meaning to say thank you. He turned to look at Plague, but he had disappeared. "Well, I am an omnivore since I will eat pretty much anything." He said, wondering if Plague would hear him.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items