These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Lovely Walk.(Open to all)

Postby Kittys_rok » 10/17/2008 6:58 PM

Image--Image
Hydrokuhna------------------------Common Kuhna

A Common Kuhna came in to view, followed by a Hydrokuhna."Bal, wait up! You know i'm not as fast as you!" The Hydrokuhna said. The Kuhna stopped. "Oh, come on Mezz, why do you have to be so slow. It's like reading all of those books has slowed your brain down.""Has not!" Said Mezz, taking a swipe at Bal. They continued walking, now at a slower pace. All of the sudden, Bal lurched forward and out of sight.BAL! BALLISTIC! WAIT! Oh, COME ON Bal, why?"Mezz whined. Ballistic does this all of the time.
Image<br>Ballistic</br>

You may be my judge.... But keep the verdict to yourself.
Kittys_rok
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Postby Kittys_rok » 10/17/2008 7:17 PM

Mezz timidly set one foot forward. CRACK! "AAAAAHHHHH!" He looked down and saw that it was only a twig. "Yeah, right. Nothing to be afraid of." He said, taking a few more steps forward. "BOO!!" Bal yelled, jumping out of a tree. Mezz shrunk to the ground, whimpering. "Mezz.....MEZMORIZE! Will you please stop whimpering? It's just me."Bal yelled. Mezz got quiet. He got up on wobbly legs."Don't EVER do that again." He said.
Image<br>Ballistic</br>

You may be my judge.... But keep the verdict to yourself.
Kittys_rok
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Postby Stala » 10/17/2008 9:24 PM

Dreamsnare Yonyuu
Name: Shadow

A young boy sat in a clearing, his pale green eyes scanning the first few pages of a magazene. "Alright," he murmured, "lets see whats going on in the world of those who think they're better than us just because they have more money."
Despite having pale eyes, his skin was unnaturaly dark. His hair was black with bright green highlites and seemed to cover his ears. He was wearing a purple beanie, wich actualy covered his real ears. He also wore a black shirt with a grey jacked over the top. The jacket had a flared colar and strange green markings that consisted of lines and X's, similar in colour to the ones in his hair. On his back was an oversized backpack, which hid his wings. There was a large, black, fluffy "belt" around his waist, again with similar markings to his hair. This "belt" was in reality the boys tail. His pants were almost identical to his jacket, ecept instead of X's they had dots. On his hands were a pair of fingerless gloves, again a shade of green, and he had green sneakers on his feet. To top of his strange look, he had a pink aura surrounding him.
The boy sighed, even in human form he could not fully hide the fact that he was a dreamsnare yonyuu. That was why he liked this clearing so much: the only way to get to it was to fly. As much as he hated flying, it was well worth it for the seclution he had here.
His train of thought was interupted when several loud screams pierced the air. He instantly removed his backpack and took to the air, hoping noone was hurt. His secret meant nothing to him if he could help someone in need. Nevertheles, when he arrived at the place where he had heard the screams coming from, he landed behind some bushes and replaced his backpack before charging onto the path and asking, "Is everyone ok?"
Stala
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 94
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/18/2008 3:04 PM

Eingana, the Dreamsnare Battleheart

Powerful wings beat the air above Roraldi Forest as the dreamsnare battleheart searched for her charges. She was an elder, a little to old to be in her prime but with enough experience to ensure that anyone who thought her age made her an easy target would be fatally disappointed. And right now, she was very, very annoyed.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 602
Donate
Location: The Ladies' Anarchist Sewing Circle and Terrorist Association

Postby Maelstrom » 10/18/2008 3:15 PM

Vasuki, the Blaze Battleheart

"When I find the brat, it's going to regret getting me lost." Of course, this statement completely disregarded that fact that it had been her who had gotten them lost in the first place. It also managed to ignore that if the teenage, human form battleheart hadn't been so obsessed with her clothes, the child wouldn't have wandered off in the first place. But honestly, who cares about the details anyway? It was obviously the brat's fault.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/18/2008 3:32 PM

Tarasque, the Organic Battleheart

The forest was so much fun! Things to climb under, jump over, bugs to stalk, and all sorts of new things to see. Ditching her babysitter, thought the young organic battleheart, was one of her better ideas. Screams? The battleheart's coloring blended in with the forest, making her hard to see, so she wasn't particulary concerned, but she decided to investigate anyway.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/19/2008 9:47 PM

The dreamsnare battleheart flying above the forest heard the screams as well, but her reaction was not so calm. "Tarasque! Vasuki! Is that you?" she shouted, frantic with worry. Eingana pushed her wings faster in the direction of the sounds.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/19/2008 9:50 PM

The human-form blaze battleheart was startled enough by hearing screams that she let go of the branch she was pushing out of her way. Unfortunately, the branch pushed back, smacked her in the face, and she rolled down a hill into a mud puddle. "My clothes!" she wailed.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/19/2008 9:55 PM

Eingana's shart hearing picked up a source of loud, impressively virulant cursing close by. She banked to her left and dived through the thick canopy. Orange, not green, she saw. When she landed, she vowed, Vasuki was going to get a piece of her mind.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/19/2008 10:01 PM

Still sitting in the mud, Vasuki screamed when something large and winged came to rest in front of her.

"Silence, you foolish girl."

Vasuki closed her jaw with a snap. "Eingana! I can explain!" she said, hurridly transforming into her battleheart form.

"Explanations can wait, girl. Where is Tarasque?"

"Umm...about that..."

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS!?"

"No?..."

"You will come with me. You will be absolutely silent, and after we find the child, you and I will be having words. Am I clear?"

"Yes ma'am"

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/20/2008 5:07 PM

Meanwhile, little Tarasque poked her nose into every hollow and pile of leaves, creeping towards the noise she had heard. Finally she came to a clearing with a dirt path through it; she hid behind some bushes to watch the strangers there. She giggled a little, silently.
008 watches the dangerous enemy agents' secret meeting completely undetected... Tarasque liked to imagine things - it was her imagination that had goaded her into sneaking off in the first place.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/20/2008 5:15 PM

Vasuki decided that she was going to choke if the silence got any thicker. Eingana had curtly ordered her back into her wretched human form and the two had continued treking though the forest without another word.

Yuck, I mean this place is icky. Bugs and mud and stinging things - who would want to come here? I'd stay a hundred miles away if Eingana and the brat hadn't dragged me here. I mean, someone of my beauty shouldn't have to lower herself to be in this dump!

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/20/2008 5:24 PM

Snap! The human-battleheart snarled absently as she stewed in her anger, taking it out on innocent foliage. The branch she had bent too sharply had broken in two, and she irritably threw away the pieces. She supposed it was her fault that the irresponsible chit Vasuki had been allowed to watch over Tarasque, but that thought had not lessened her burning anger. Eingana shook her head sharply to clear it - anger always interfered with her logic. Now, if you were a small child, where would you go? To explore strange things - like loud noises you couldn't identify. Of course, she should have thought of it earlier. Eingana gestured sharply to the adolescent following her and changed course.

(10; 3,3,3)

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/21/2008 6:05 PM

"Tarasque's been here."

Vasuki and Eingana had been lucky enough to stumble across the young one's trail, easily visible from bent plants and disturbed soil. Now it was only a matter of following it to the child, hopefully to find her unharmed. Now that she knew she was on the right track, Eingana began to worry again over what the child might have gotten into and what the noise was.

Vasuki's thoughts traveled in the same vein, over and over. Do I look better in green or red?

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 10/21/2008 6:08 PM

Tarasque had grown bored on playing spies. Now she amused herself by creeping around in the underbrush, occasionally throwing pebbles at the kuhnas when she was disturbed by the arrival of a human-form yonyuu, by his smell. She went perfectly still, relying on her size and color to remain unseen.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next