These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

The Meeting (Self Roleplay)

Postby jobiehanna » 11/22/2008 5:57 PM

ImageImage
Tiffany and Anthony

Tiffany walked slowly toward her clearing with the small, delicate basket in her mouth. Her bells were ringing happily with her soft, rythmatic pace. She peaked through the bushes surrouding her clearing and stepped through. She paddded softly over to the small, clear, spring water pool near the far edge of the clearing. When she arrived she sat her basket on the large rock at the side of the pool. She crouched low and slowly lapped the cool, refreshing water. After her drink she jumped up onto her rock and lay down, allowing the sun to soak into her thick fur. As she was about to fall asleep she heard a rustling in the bushes. She got up and crouched on her paws, perfectly balanced. She heard bells and waited for the rexxel she was now expecting.

Anthony twisted his way through the tall grass reeds of this unusual clearing. He had been wandering for days and he was exhausted. He had been on this mission for nearly a year now. He hoped he would find her soon. And this clearing was unusual because he hadn't seen another one like it in his journey. It was peaceful and quiet. He liked it. He figured he could rest here for a few days. He hadn't heard the other bells until he ran into the creature who hosted them. He hadn't even smelt the other rexxel's sent on the wind. This was a rather unusual clearing. Either that, or he had been too far off in his thoughts to notice his surroundings.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/22/2008 6:39 PM

The male rexxel ran right into her. She was appaled. She jumped backward and almost fell off the backside of the rock into the pool of water. She arched her back and hissed, her eyes narrow. There was something that looked familiar about this rexxel though. The way he looked at her...

Anthony jumped back, startled. He looked at the female he had run into and muttered an apology. He noticed something about her, the way she looked at him and her clumsyness, was familiar. The only rexxel he knew who was clumsy was his girl. He watched her as she hissed. He tilted his head, amused, with a grin on his face. It had to be her. "It's nice to see you again, Tiff," he said, barely containing the excitement in his tone.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/22/2008 7:32 PM

Tiffany jumped back in surprise and almost fell down the side of the rock. She caught herself with her back paws and propelled herself foward right into Anthony. It was him. He had finally found her. She sniffed and caught his warm, sweet scent. She rubbed her head under his chin and sighed. Now everything was good. They were back together. "I've missed you so much!" she exclaimed as she rubbed her body against his.

Anthony had the wind knocked out of him by the impact of her body on his, even though he was much larger than her. He returned her affection. He licked her chin passisonatly. He had missed her more than words could say. "I missed you too," he managed to say between quick breathes as their bodies twisted around each other, warming them up. It was the month of October and the sun was setting.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/22/2008 9:30 PM

Tiff broke apart first, slightly out of breath. She looked at him with adoring eyes. Her eyes welled with tears, "Are you okay? You look so... thin," she choked out. Anthony looked thinner than the last time she had seen him.

Anthony watched her take his appearance in. "I'm fine. I'm just exhuasted and food has been scarce. I've been looking for you ever since th enight you were taken," he said, his own voice choked up. He brushed his tail under ehr chin. "It's okay, though. I'm here now. You wanna talk about it?" he said to her in a soft voice.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 11/22/2008 9:43 PM

Tiffany shook her head yes and jumped off the rock. She went over to the huge maple tree and sat underneath it. Anthony followed her. They sat across from each other. She watched him with loving eyes as he began his story of their days apart...

"After you were taken away I changed into my rexxel form," he began. "Then I tried to follow the van, but it was too fast. I told our parents what happened and they sent out a search party. I followed the van tracks as best I could, but I'm not a good tracker. And the weather got in the way. I went as fast as I could, but I got held up by a gypsy rexxel. One of those wandering girls. I tried to ingore her and continue, but she stuck me in a cage for 3 and a half months. She rarely let me out of my cage. One day she let me out and I escaped. She almost caught me again, but I was quicker than her. Eventually I made it into a forest. Then I wondered into this clearly after the hot summer months. It was slow going, but I made it here, to you," he funished the last sentence with a purr. "What happened to you?" he asked her, staring into her deep, blue eyes.

{5} {5}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: The Meeting (Self Roleplay)

Postby jobiehanna » 12/18/2008 7:17 PM

Tiffany looked away from Anthony for a second. Then back to him again. "Well, it's a long story," she murmured. Anthony reassured her by a lick on her cheek. "I have time," he murmured back, "Now that I'm with you." Tiffany began her story. "Well, after I was taken they brought me to a small castle out here in the woods. I had and still have to serve someone who calls herself a princess, but is not. She gave me the duty of taking care of her wrethed garden which wan't much of a garde. I fixed it up. It is so beautiful. Now, I just wonder around, waiting for you. But now that you're here, I can get away." Her eyes clouded with emotion. Anthony came closer to her side. She lay her head on his shoulder. She sobbed. "I missed you so much," she whispered between gasps for air.
"I missed you too," he whispered back. And they fell into a silence. A good kind of silience. One that comes after you have finally found the one you belong with after being seperate.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items