These woods are nice for a casual walk or even if you have a more adventurous urge. Bubbling hot springs lie just around the bend, fruits can be found to suit every taste bud, and rumor has it there are talking Tali who can speak Lambastian! (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roraldi Forests

Aaron [33]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 10/21/2007 2:20 AM

He nodded. He was hurting, but he could get out of Strages' hair at least. Pushing out of bed, he planted his feet on the floor, gaining his balance by sheer willpower alone. Looking over at the older Lucain, he managed a small smile.

"Yup. I think I can walk at least a little... "

He forced a laugh, and had to stop before he passed out from the pounding of his own heart.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/21/2007 2:29 AM

[center]He stepped back to allow the other his space and gain his own balance, watching Aaron carefully the whole time. But that was enough of that. His two tails flicked about dangerously. He stepped forward, placing his hand gently on the younger one's shoulder. "Now didn't I say not to act like you weren't being bothered? If you're so determined to hide it, then I'll just have to carry you anyway." Now, Aaron wasn't very likely to be able to walk down an odd ladder-like stairway on his own, that was clear.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2934
Donate

Aaron [34]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 10/21/2007 2:48 AM

The younger Lucain was more than willing to let himself be carried, and submitted to it without fuss. He curled up, and said nothing, since there was really nothing to say. He wanted to tell him he'd be back. He wanted to tell him that he felt comfortable in his arms. Wanted to be with him. But Aaron was not a stupid boy - he could see that the other Lucain was not... "like him" in that way. It was too bad, that.... But he WOULD be back, regardless of whether or not Strages knew. Something in him just wanted to be able to protect him. Yes - AARON wanted to protect STRAGES...
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/21/2007 3:21 AM

[center]Strages didn't have to really carry him for long. Now that they started from his home, they had the use of a motor vehicle. What a relief. Now, Strages didn't exactly have his own car, per say, but was fine and comfortable with using someone else's. His friend's father had an obsession with buying stuff, he knew, and there were plenty of cars and such around. Now it only made sense that he could drive. Walking to every single place was a tad overrated in such a large world. While driving, he said nothing nor did he think about much, other then trying to make sure that the other's heart didn't pick up any more or something.

Thanks to the address that was given to him, it was fairly easy to locate Aaron's property home.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2934
Donate

Previous