A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

it's just the beginning

Postby savina » 07/20/2009 12:53 AM

Anouschka

Just a mile from the Roraldi Forests is a midium farm, the only bilding on the proppertie is a little villa on a little hill, its called The Hill-Vill.
I live in the Hill-Vill along with my owner and my best frend Ari, he is also a Lucain. My owners name is Savina, she have sent Ari out on a longer trip to a place far away from here, so he is not home with us.

To day is a lovely day, the sun is shining and ther is only a light brees komming from the south. Savina is geting ready for her daylie trip around the farm, she is always chekking if alle her animals are okay and ware they are supost to be.
She always start up north just befor the Roraldi Forests, here we have some Rengosett and Albie packs to tchek up on. we then head west to chek on some Tali and getting some worter for the house. wen we get bag to the villa Savina put up her findings on the big Black Bord she has on the north side of Hill-Vill.

I have never liked the north that much, and I will never go up there bei my self, but just to be saf, I always follow Savina up there.

On the way up to the forest I counted 3 Slynx playing in som torl grass.
savina
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 81
Donate

Re: it's just the beginning

Postby Moofius » 07/20/2009 1:50 AM

savina wrote: Anouschka

Just a mile from the Roraldi Forests is a medium farm, the only building on the property is a little villa on a little hill, its called The Hill-Vill.
I live in the Hill-Vill along with my owner and my best friend Ari, he is also a lucain. My owners name is Savina, she has sent Ari out on a longer trip to a place far away from here, so he is not home with us.

Today is a lovely day, the sun is shining and there is only a light breeze coming from the south. Savina is getting ready for her daily trip around the farm, she is always checking if all her animals are okay and ware they are suppose to be.
She always start up north just before the Roraldi Forests, here we have some rengosett and albie packs to check up on. We then head west to check on some Tali and getting some water for the house. When we get back to the villa Savina put her findings on the big Black Board she has on the north side of Hill-Vill.

I have never liked the north that much, and I will never go up there by myself, but just to be safe, I always follow Savina up there.

On the way up to the forest I counted 3 Slynx playing in some tall grass.

(( Lots of "E"s either missing or in the wrong place. I had this problem too for French. All I can say is to just try to say the word out loud and don't stress it too hard (or you'll hear "E"s everywhere. XD). Also, noticed this twice now.
The word "Friend". You usually mess this up some how. I learned how to spell friend from a friend of mine when I was little and I use it to this day.
"A friend is a Fri End."
Erm, yah. And like, after you type the reply (this may make reply time longer but that's okay) let it sit for a bit, then go back to it and read it out loud (or in a whisper) to yourself and see if it sounds right. You misspelled "tall" as "torl". X3
I'm going to kind of shoo you hope and get the storm rolling in for my character. Really sorry for the god mode but you didn't stick to my suggestion that you said you were okay with? XD;; So yah. X3;;
Also, is your human character there with the lucain? Just curious. My character, the lucain Samia, will be in a human form.))

The grass under her boots crackled dry. It seemed it hadn't rained in awhile here on the vast plains, which was strange to say the least. Samia had been traveling along the edge of the strange forest known as the Roraldi, keeping one of her ears trained on it's strange darkness. You could never bee too careful, right?

The thick, high traveling boots easily crushed the long grass under foot. Her traveling cloak was a dull, worn grey all around, the ends were tattered from use. Right now the cloak was suffering minimal damage from the dried grass that reached just past the top of the woman's boots, about knee high.

The trees swayed slightly in the southern breeze but as Samia continued walking the breeze turned into a wind and then a gail, the trees just next to her creaking and groaning under it. Dark clouds came with the wind.
The woman's hood came up as the rain came down and she trudged forward; the rain parched ground sucking in the life giving H2O.
Image :.: The Sun Will Always Shine For The Imperials :.: Image
:.: Let Us Free You From The Darkness Of Ignorance And Weakness :.:

PenWishBreedJournalTradeRecord
Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1098
Donate

Postby savina » 07/23/2009 6:52 AM

As we reach midway on our walk up to the forest, I looked at the sky in front of us. the win was speeting up, faster and faster it godt, I stept in front of Savina and began to shak my head. It is not good to be in that kind of storms. Savina Looked very worried and she pat me on my head. "Come Girl, we better hurry home again", but befor we manage to turn around, It was pouring down with rain. the win tried to sweep our feets away under us, knock us to the ground, but we fight back and at larst we reach home.

we sat down in the livingroom, and Savina sat with a big cop of hot Coco-milke.
savina
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 07/23/2009 12:41 PM

savina wrote:As we reach midway on our walk up to the forest, I looked at the sky in front of us. the wind was speeding up, faster and faster it got, I stepped in front of Savina and began to shake my head. It is not good to be in that kind of storms. Savina Looked very worried and she pat me on my head. "Come Girl, we better hurry home again", but before we manage to turn around it was pouring down with rain. The wind tried to sweep our feet out from under us, knock us to the ground, but we fought back and at last we reach home.

We sat down in the living room, and Savina sat with a big cup of hot Coco-milk.

(( This is probably the most confusing thing in English, seriously. When you make stuff plural (go from having one to two). Things are really weird and there's no way to tell. One goose two geese yet it's one moose and two moose. But one things for sure if the word does change, like foot (one foot two feet) you don't need to add an "S".
Also "cop" is a shorter word for police officer. "Cup" is a glass or mug or whatever.
And when you wrote "shake"... Well if you put two vowels (A E I O U and sometimes Y) either next to each other or one letter away the letter that comes first makes it's sound so:
Shak = a sound like "shack" the A makes an "Ah" sound.
Shake = the word you wanted. The E makes the A make an "A" sound. ... Hard to explain when you can't actually make the sound. x___x;
There were a LOT less mistakes this time around. =D))

The storm had come on rather suddenly and Samia was far from prepared for it. She'd have to find shelter soon or risk getting sick or lost... Or maybe both which would be a terrible way to start a journey.
The crunch of dried grass under boot changed into a soggy, sticky sucking sound as the parched ground turned to mud. By the time she noticed the hill and it's farm house her boots were covered in mud.

The woman frowned as she moved away from her original path along the Roraldi. Just because she was out of that strange forest didn't mean that it's magic wouldn't filter into the vast plains. This could be dangerous but so could staying out here, which was not an option.
There didn't seem to be much here in the way of animals, but then they'd probably taken shelter somewhere, all the more reason to seek shelter herself.
Her boot found the wooden porch of the house suddenly, the unfamiliar weight of the mud on her boots made her step harder then she'd meant to. She winced; Samia didn't want to alarm anyone who lived here but it was a bit late now. She sighed to herself, the wind taking the sound away. No going back now.

With one hand she knocked on the door to the house, the warmth contained inside could be felt; it was comforting. Samia suddenly couldn't stand the outside and wanted more then anything to be inside where it was warm and dry.

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby savina » 07/27/2009 7:24 PM

All that thunder and rain banging on the rufe, is so laoude that I can't hear my own thourts. Savina is still in her chaire in fruondt of the fireplace, drinking her hot coco-milke. I can see that the storm is going on her nervs and it is bothering her that we had to turn back befor we had cheked alle the animals on the farm. I am glad that wee didn't godt cort in the mittel off the open planes with out enny schelter from the storm.

I don't know wat time it is now, but I lifted my head and sharpend my eyres to wots the fruond dore. ther was somthing out there, shortly after some nocked on the dore. I godt up on my feeds and walked over to the dore, I skratch it and barked to get Savina op of her chaire, so she can open the dore. Slowly Savina godt up and walked over and opened the dore.

"I my goodnes, you must frees out here. come on in and get som worm and a lovely worm cup of hot coco-milke" savina said stund bei the site of the yung wommen standing out there ind the blissering storm. "do you like warm coco-milke?" she said as she welkommed the stranger in to oure home.
savina
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 07/30/2009 12:52 AM

savina wrote:All that thunder and rain banging on the roof, it is so loud that I can't hear my own thoughts. Savina is still in her chair in front of the fireplace, drinking her hot coco-milke (I guess it's just hot chocolate here X3 No mention of milk at all. XD;;). I can see that the storm is getting on her nerves and it is bothering her that we had to turn back before we had checked all the animals on the farm. I am glad that we didn't get caught in the middle off the open planes with out any shelter from the storm.

I don't know what time it is now, but I lifted my head and sharpened (??? Strange word to use here) my eyes to words the front door. There was something out there, shortly after someone knocked on the door. I got up on my feet and walked over to the door, I scratch it and barked to get Savina up of her chair, so she can open the door. Slowly Savina got up and walked over and opened the door.

"Oh my goodness, you must be freezing out here. Come on in and get warm and a lovely warm cup of hot coco-milk" Savina said stunned by the sight of the young woman standing out there in the (??? Maybe violent or wicked? Not sure what you meant here) storm. "Do you like warm coco-milke?" she said as she welcomed the stranger in to our home.

(( I love the coco-milk thing. That's so cute. XD; Anyway. You said the word "door" here a lot. A door (like the front door of my house) is "door" not "dore". Yah. English is a doucher.
Also, do you mind terribly if I say that your character, Savina, has an accent or an odd way of speaking? I don't want you to think me rude or anything and I don't want to assume anything about your character. ))

Samia pulled the hood of her traveling cloak off just in time to hear the sound of paws scratching at the door which was followed by the sound of somebody approaching. Samia didn't even have to try and explain herself as she was ushered in by the woman who lived here with her lucain. That must have been who was scratching at the door.

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 08/11/2009 6:06 PM

Most might have paused to pet the dog-like creature but seeing as Samia herself had a lucain form and hated when people did that she refrained.
"Oh, thank you very much for your hospitality." This was the first thing she said, her voice was feminine but had a rough edge to it, something you might get from a tougher lifestyle. Farming could be one or traveling. Not all areas of Evelon were friendly and tame after all.
Samia stepped out of her high traveling boots and shrugged off her now wet traveling coat which was propped over her boots to dry. Her her cloak she had a back back (which was placed next to her things) along with forest green pants with worn leather knee pads. It might have looked dorky on some but her traveling attire seemed to pull it off quite nicely.

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Moofius » 08/11/2009 6:08 PM

Her shirt was white, simple long sleeved. Over that she had a vest of a light leather material that laced up in the front with darker leather string. She could easily be mistaken for a man if it wasn't for her figure.
"I'd love a cup of... coco-milk, yes please." Samia smiled unable to not be entertained by the name. coco-milk.
"That storm came out of nowhere," Samia said, more to herself then anybody.
From around her wrist she took a hair elastic from around her wrist to tie back her reddish-brown locks which had been dyed a lighter colour by the sun (obviously not sun from today though).

Moofius
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate