A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

...What ze Heck. [P]

Postby Celtic » 08/17/2009 12:52 AM

How exactly... What exactly... Kiki's mind whirled with questions as she blinked away the darkness that shrouded her vision. Nothing was as clear as it was before, in fact.... Everything was duller. And slightly blurry. And... What exactly was she?

Kiki tried to flap her two wings and discovered they weren't there. Odd... And when she tried to stand up... It didn't really work. Infact, her legs weren't standing properly at all! Glancing down, Kiki saw her problem. She was a... Well she was an animal with paws. And that set off her mind again. Cursing in a language no one here understood, and one that her new maw couldn't pronounce right the newcomer tried a different tactic to get up, as she would get on hands and knees. There. Now she could stand properly.

...Hold on a minute.

Where the heck was she, and where the heck was her ride? Had Saliangna simply dropped her off unconsious and zipped right out of there? Oh no... And this was a planet with no supposed life on it! What would she do for food? Heck, what would she do for company? Or a way back to Linatresdt? She was just a freakin explorer! She wasn't exactly trained to fend for herself on a lifeless planet! So really, what would she do?

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Re: ...What ze Heck. [P]

Postby Celtic » 08/17/2009 1:13 AM

The red kuhna coughed. There was dirt in his mouth and it didn't taste or feel very good. Now... Where was his little Rivasue that he was supposed to be watching? Probably getting herself eaten His Yeyiral answered for him. Grinning to himself at the thought, actually hoping the annoying girl was eaten, he trotted off towards where he had left her unconsious.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 08/25/2009 12:31 AM

The lucain looked around bwildered still. Where was Typhel? The little blue ghost was gone... No where to be seen!
Shh.... Don't panic Keek. I'm still here... Just unable to get out of your mind now. Its a bit restricted on this place.
Kiki gulped and nodded inwardly at her conscience type thing. She would remain calm, after all, she was ehre with a Yeyiral right? Maybe she would live. God, she hoped she would.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 08/25/2009 12:34 AM

Vev spotted his blue smudge on the landscape, and deflated. He would have to deal with her apparently, perhaps if there was life here (that was something this particular being doubted), he could ditch the brat. Now that, that would be good.. So, so nice.

But for now, he had to carry around the little bein as if she were a tiny midget child. Great.
"Keek! YOu idiot, get over here!" His mouth felt weird as he spoke these words. They were in his native language, and one that his current mouth couldn't really pronounce properly. Great.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 08/25/2009 12:43 AM

Kiki grumbled as she heard Vev call her. On there way here, she had determined two things,

1- He was a stuck up jerk
2- He was an idiot.

She never wanted to see him ever again after this. Never, ever again. In fact, right now, Kiki was imagining pushing him off a cliff of some sort just so she wouldn't have to hear his voice for a LONG time.
Now, now... Lets not be morbid Keek. The voice muttered in a very mother like tone, hushing the rest of the thoughts as if scaring them away.
B-but...
No. C'mon, lets go meet the idiot now. Very abrupt and well, somewhat random, Typhel commanded her counterpart. And with that, they wondered off a bit clumsily towards Vev.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate