A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Adventures? (Private - Too Many Names to List)

Postby Kitty » 02/06/2010 9:48 PM

Yufa leaped to her feet, her paws reaching almost two meters in the air and landed a few feet away from anyone she crushed or nearly crushed as she muttered an "I'm sorry..." In front of her, the hydro scrambled off an almost identical looking kuhna a worried look on her face. Yufa glanced at everyone. She wasn't expecting this many to have been here.

"So yeah...anyone know where we're actually supposed to be headed?" she asked, mirroring the brown Kuhna's confused and possibly annoyed look.

*~4~*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Tezza pulled her weight off of her brother and glanced down at him in panic. "You okay??" she said "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that. The other kuhna who was behind me knocked me over and- oh never mind." she paused, realizing she was speaking way too quickly. "How did you get all the way over here? And why are there other kuhnas everywhere? And why-Dezz!"

She noticed that brown kuhna for the first time as he spoke. They hadn't seen him forever! "Dezz!, when did you get here? How come you haven't been back in the mountains with us?? Why is everyone..." and then all the questions came.

((Hehe Tezz talks too much xD))

*~3~*

Kitty
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 108
Donate

Postby Rain » 02/07/2010 5:11 PM

Ash felt woozy, like always, because of all the emotions and people.  "Uh...  Okay. I'm Ash. Can you all calm down, and try to like not, all crowd me?" She asked impatiently. She took a couple of deep breaths, and concentrated on not paying attention to all the people and their emotions. She could feel all their eyes on her, making her blush in embarrassment. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. I can sense people -- and things-- like their presence and what they feel.  So when all you guys have all different emotions, and are all crowding me, I feel like I'm going to faint. So, just remember that, okay?" She asked desperately.

~4~

((ash talks a lot too!))
Where there is love, you know no fear or hatred. Where there is hatred,that is all you know. If there is fear you don't feel love, that is all you feel.
Rain
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Slynne » 02/08/2010 1:32 AM

I jumped up to Ash's statement."What?! I do that to."I said as I walked to the other Kuhna."Except , I can control it."I said confused.I had thought that I was the only one who could do that.Obvisously not,even though I felt uncomfortable by this. I dealt with it calmly anyway.

{4}

*Sorry couldn't think much of anything.*
Slynne
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 98
Donate

Previous