A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Roller Derby Girls {Self - RP} *PG-13 (somewhat)

Postby Kiarianuu » 02/11/2010 5:33 PM

ImageImageImage
Peppermint Hollow ~ Lemondrop Hollow ~ Ruby Hollow

"Yes! We're finally going to another roller derby!" Ruby exclaimed as the little group neared the huge roller derby building. Ruby pulled a schedual out of her backpack. "Awww, my race is always last!" the little rollaby complained.

Lemondrop rolled her eyes. "That's only happened two times: two weeks ago and now. Your's are usually first!"

Peppermint waved her tail at her younger sisters to shush them. "Quit complaining! You two are just lucky I let you two race. If Mom and Dad were here..." She trailed off. Peppermint heard stifled whimpers behind her. "Look, we're here. Lemondrop, get you skates on, you're first."
{1.1}{1.1}{1.1}
"when i get excited, i fly"
:^)

zoo pen / journal / wishlist
Kiarianuu
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 515
Donate

Re: Roller Derby Girls {Self - RP} *PG-13

Postby Kiarianuu » 02/11/2010 5:50 PM

ImageDialla

As the small group walked into the building, Lemondrop fell to the floor. She got up slowly. Lemondrop spun around, fists ready to see a ferrikoon. "Dialla." The word left her lips and hung in the air.

"Well young girl, you've finally figured out my name," Dialla sneered to Lemondrop. She pushed Lemondrop back down and put her foot right on the side of her head. "The Rolla Babies? Ha! You don't stand a chance against me and my gang!"

Ruby kicked into trash-talkin' mode. "You better get your foot off my sister, freak!" She clamped her hands on her mouth. She was dead meat.

Dialla stepped off Lemondrop to attack the young trash-talker. "What'd you call me?!"

But then the announced said, "ALL FIRST ROLLER DERBY RACERS, GET TO THE STARTING LINE!!"

Dialla shoved Ruby and put her helmet on. She turned to Lemondrop. "I'll see you in the ring."
//Rolla Babies: {1.2}//Dialla: {1.1}//

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Roller Derby Girls {Self - RP} *PG-13 (somewhat)

Postby Kiarianuu » 02/11/2010 6:15 PM

ImageImageImageImage
Carrie ~ Saphier ~ Halo ~ Saturn

Carrie, Saphier, and Halo walked in as Lemondrop was getting up. Carrie and Saphier laughed as Peppermint helped her younger sister up, but Halo stopped and helped. A tiny tali poked his head out of Halo's gym bag. Halo blushed. "Are you alright?"

Lemondrop shook her head yes. "I'm fine. A few bruises won't kill me... Unlike Dialla."

Halo chuckled a little. "Yea, I'm afraid of her too. I'll see you in the ring." She bounded off after her gang, but not before she tied Saturn to a pole near the ring.

Lemondrop put her skates and helmet on and walked into the ring. She took her place beside Halo and waited for the bell. It rang and Lemondrop took off. It was a 4-lap race. She was in the lead.

It all hapened so fast Ruby and Peppermint had a hard time following. Dialla hit Lemondrop hard, pushing her down, and as Lemondrop got up, Carrie and Saphier ran her over. Ruby gasped and covered her eyes. The ref blew his whistle, the race stopped. Peppermint ran out to Lemondrop. The ground near her was red and sticky with her blood from being trampled by roller blades.

"Lemondrop? If you can hear me, say something."

No answer.

"Lemondrop?"

Still no answer.

"LEMONDROP!!!!"
||Rolla Babies: {1.3}||Dialla: {1.2}||Saphier, Carrie, Halo, Saturn: {1.1}||

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 02/12/2010 11:21 AM

Lemondrop woke up with three people hovering over her not counting Saturn. She didn't know how long she'd been out, but it must have been a while. "W-where am I?"

Ruby spoke up. "You're on the floor by the roller derby track."

Lemondrop looked around. "What happened?" She looked at the track. There was half a lap to go. "I need to get back in the race! Dialla's gonna win! I- I!"

Peppermint stopped her. "We had to pull you out. You have roller blade marks on your forehead and your arms and legs. You were out for an hour."

Lemondrop looked confused. "Then how is the race still going?"

"They had a thirty minute intermition," Halo said. The bell rang throughout the building.

"AND DIALLA WINS!!! NEXT RACERS TO YOUR MARKS!"

Peppermint put her helmet on. "Halo, Ruby, stay with Lemondrop and keep Dialla and her gang away from her, I'm going in." Peppermint lept into the track and stood ready at the start line.
||Rolla Babies: {1.4}||Dialla: {1.2}||Halo & Saturn: {1.2}||Saphier & Carrie: {1.1}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kiarianuu » 02/12/2010 4:29 PM

Peppermint stood at the starting line. She noticed Dialla, Carrie, and Saphier next to her. "What are you three doing here?"

Dialla laughed. "Don't you know. The other three people who were suppose to race you never showed up. The ref said we could." She tightened her helmet. "And I'd watch out if I were you. We'll do the exact same thing we did to your idiot sister."

Peppermint fought back the urge to kill her rival. The whistle sounded and she took off, way ahead of the others. Suddenly, all three jumped over her. Peppermint heard, "You race like your sister," from up ahead. She got down low and charged. She could hear Ruby and Halo calling from the sidelines, but not Lemondrop. She turned and looked. It looked like Lemondrop was breathing. Tears welled in Peppermint's eyes. She went as fast as her legs would let her and pushed Carrie, Saphier, and Dialla down. She crossed the finish line.

"AND PEPPERMINT WINS!!!"

Dialla ran up to her and pushed her against the wall. "You cheated!! You pushed me down!"

"Yea!" Carrie and Saphier said together.

"You killed my sister!!!" Peppermint cried. "Why do you hate us so much!!" She ran off crying.

Carrie and Saphier looked at each other. "Yea Dialla, I don't know why you hate them, or why you got us into this, but I'm done." Carrie followed Peppermint, followed by Saphier.
||Rolla Babies: {2.5}||Dialla: {1.3}||Halo: {1.1}||Saphier & Carrie: {1.2}

Kiarianuu
Pets | Items
Donate