A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Lost in the Mind (Self) -ENDED-

Postby Grace » 03/04/2010 6:45 AM

Pixie Esperi
Arkuhna
Level 1
Human Form

Pixie sat there in the blazing hot sun, just sat there. She was sitting on the ground, eyes closed. She was breathing slowly and steadily. Her chest inflated, then deflated. Her multi-coulored hair shimmered in the sunlight.
Her hands were on her sword, even though it was sheathed, she held it as carefuly as if it was the bare blade of a freshly-sharpened sabre.
She was thinking about her last few years of life.
About how she had spent them. If she could have done it better.
Who will ever know, she thought.
She opened her eyes, she had positioned herself so that she would be able to see the fleeing rays of the sun as it drifted below the horizon.
She almost wanted to chase after it. It was the deeply buried young kuhna instinct, threatening to rise to the surface...
But after the sun had set, and the sky gone dark, the urge faded and vanished.
Rising to her feet, she fastened the rapier to her waist.
She looked into the sky, stars were just beginning to show themselves. The Awakening as she had heard it called once.
Then, she just ran. Ran in no particular direction, looking for nothing.
Right now, she wanted nothing more than to do something dangerous, something that required concentretion and grace. And hopefully pain or physical strain, any physical pain she could deal with. She understood that pain, but pain withing the mind- well... she just couldn't bare it.

Pixie 1 . 1
I pretty much went POOF ages ago, and left for a very long while....

If I was in a RP with you and left you hanging (and you haven't left it already) then please, please let me know. <3

Wishlist ~ Zoo Pen
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 61
Donate

Re: Lost in the Mind (Self)

Postby Grace » 03/04/2010 7:09 AM

Finaly, after almost two hours of running, she slowed to a halt. She'd purposefuly run in a sort of looping pattern. Not only to keep her in a limited area, but to help her with making sharp turns, swerves, veres and full turn-arounds.
She would have looked kind of like some sort of idiot to a spectator, but she didn't care. She didn't care anymore, at least, not tonight.
A moonless night, dark and quiet.
What she really needed was probably someone to just talk to, but she'd deny it to the grave at this point. She wasn't in the mood to talk, she wasn't in the mood to listen. And if there was anybody else there, they would regret it right now.
She whipped her rapier out and stabbed it into a nearby piece of very dead wood. She then slumped onto the ground and sat completely still there next to it.
After all I have done, all I have been through... Why is it now that I start having trouble?
She sighed and lay down, just gazing at the stars.

Pixie 1 . 2

If I was in a RP with you and left you hanging (and you haven't left it already) then please, please let me know. <3

Wishlist ~ Zoo Pen
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Grace » 03/04/2010 7:42 AM

Pixie was starting to forget all her worries, all her cares just floated away as she gazed at the blue-black sky. She saw many constelations, and made a mental record of each. She spent about a quater of an hour lying there before she sat up. It felt as if she had been there an eternity.
She retrieved her sword from the wood when she had a briliant idea. She could use the log as a wooden dummy!
She smiled to herself and started carving away at the wood with the dagger she always kept hidden on her right leg.
While working, she cooled down a little. Not much, just by a few degrees.
Shaving after shaving fell away from the log and she finaly completed the work she had been doing. it was very simple, a stake was carved into the bottom of it, so that it could be placed in the ground. then there was a sort of roundish torso and head.
She smiled at her handiwork and put her dagger away in it's sheath.
Might as well practice some basic attacks on it since I have it now, she thought.

Pixie 1 . 3

Wishlist ~ Zoo Pen
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Grace » 03/16/2010 1:45 AM

She shruged, nah, I don't really feel like it. She stretched and unsheathed her sword.
She inspected the blade and sheathed it again.
Pix yawned. She was beginning to feel sleepy, it had been a long and tyring day for her. She lay down on the ground and looked at the sky again.
She closed her eyes and thought of home, thought of all the people there, thought of the council...
Her eyes snapped open, the Council! She suddenly felt enraged. She kicked the wooden dummy, snapping it in half.
The council had done so many dispicable things.
She remembered so many horrible things about them.
They made her angry. She was filled with pure hatred and anger.

Pixie 1 . 4

Wishlist ~ Zoo Pen
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Grace » 03/16/2010 1:51 AM

She then began to wonder if things were changing back home. What if gorgia was away? What if the council were becoming out of hand? She couldn't let that happen.
No.
Home was the only place she needed to be now.
Forget your own personal problems, she thought. You have to leave NOW!
And as that last thought entered her mind she quickly looked around to make sure she haden't forgotten anything.
Then she zoomed out of there.
She had to get back to the Isles!

Pixie 2 . 5

Wishlist ~ Zoo Pen
Grace
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate