A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Let's take a picture (P, Me and Nightbooster)

Postby Poachychicken » 03/12/2010 10:00 AM

(post 2)

Alis jumped into the nose tall grass. She was waiting for someone, to take a picture of. Her camera dangled around her watery neck. She sighed, and yelled.

"WHO WANTS A PICTURE?" She yelled. An echo of her vouice filled the air. She sighed agian.
Poachychicken
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 240
Donate

Re: Let's take a picture (P, Me and Nightbooster)

Postby nightbooster » 03/12/2010 10:08 AM

Poise sighed as the soft grass touched his paws. He heard a "WHO WANTS A PICTURE?"  and started. The yell came from a kind looking water Kahuna with a camera over her neck. He padded up to her and said, "I would like it if you took my picture."
RAWR!! (I'm a kitty!!! =3)
nightbooster
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Poachychicken » 03/12/2010 10:10 AM

(post 3)
"Oh, okay!" She said happily at the new face. He couldn't be bad, he wants a picture. Simple logic, She thought. She pointed the camera at him. "Say cheese!" She said as she clicked the camera button.
"Oh, by the way, my name's Alis." She added.
Poachychicken
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby nightbooster » 03/12/2010 10:24 AM

Poise smiled and the camera flashed. "I'm Poise. Nice to meet you Alis, and thank you for taking my picture. Most people avoid me because I often seem evil or nasty to them just because of the way I look." For once, Poise was suprised that Alis was listening intently and not running away in fear.
RAWR!! (I'm a kitty!!! =3)
nightbooster
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Poachychicken » 03/12/2010 10:26 AM

(post 4)

"Well, I would NEVER run away from somebody just because of how they look. I mean, I'm trying to take a picture of EVERY pet in Evelon!" Alis chimed happily. "Don't worry, people avoid me because my water drips upward."
Poachychicken
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate