A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Embers laughing *Finished* [P]

Postby Ashes » 06/21/2010 10:23 PM

Image  Dawn smiled, a strange expression crossing her face. "Hello, stranger." She went right up to him and nuzzled him, a long lost friend and stranger at the same time. "Where were you? " She asked, but not caring, she whispered in his ear " Welcome home Xa'll" Xa'll was the term used for friends, or lovers. "Why did youleve me? " She asked, her Tail whipping around.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Re: Embers laughing [P]

Postby Jetfire » 06/21/2010 10:33 PM

Image Alpha

Image Beta

Alpha looked at the stranger. " Who are you? " asked Alpha. His second in command ( and brother ) walked up beside him. " Yeah, who are you? " he asked, chomping his huge jaws together. He had just sharpened them, so they gleamed brightly.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Ashes » 06/21/2010 10:36 PM

" I am Dawn, creator of my kind. " I repliwed, knowing tha they were not the ones of my vision. "Come, we must speak" I kept walking, my paws fluent in grace and dexterity. Suddenly, i whipped around, grabbing a lizard and holding it gently in my mouth. "here" I said, as I put it down, delacate, and kind. "please, dont eat it, it is a gift. Why have you come? " I asked, as they just looked at me, blank.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ashes » 06/22/2010 10:11 AM

Rexel Glanced behind her, positive that she was being stalked. This wasn't a good feeling. "Cal!" She called out to empty space, confused and worried. She shook off the confusion, worried she may be attracting attention from others around here. There wasn't anything to keep her here, and yet, she laid down in the grass, and started to groom herself, not as interested as others may have been, to that odd place. "Shut up, you piece of junk" She growled to herself, for she was rather insane, thus, creating a havoc in which things could live or die in, if they were careful. Body shaking, she got up yet again, only o drop down like a stone.

I saw the Slynx fall, and rushed to save her, but these brutes were in the way. "Excuse me" I said, and raced to where she was, the landscape burring with the speed of my travels. "Wake up!" I attempted to save her, but she was out cold. Now what?
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/22/2010 10:13 AM

" Lizards have a funny after taste anyway. " said Alpha. " Were trying to find our sister, Zeta. She ran off after some kind of small furry thing. " said Beta, looking around. " I'm Alpha, that's my brother Beta. " said Alpha. The lizard scurried up his leg and onto the top of his rock hard skull. His teeth shined like diamonds, despite his carnivorous diet.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Ashes » 06/22/2010 10:24 AM

"I think I can help you. I saw a stranger pass near here a while ago" I said, getting up. "We have to leave her behind" I glanced at the asleep creature "It's extra weight we don't need" I started to run. But not without glancing behind me to see if they were following. "Hurry!" I said, whipping around and darting back to them.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/22/2010 12:16 PM

" I bet we could carry her. Or him. Or it. " said Alpha. " We may be small, but we are awfully strong. " said Beta. Alpha started to follow the stranger. Beta picked up a rock and started to chew it, sharpening his teeth even more.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Ashes » 06/22/2010 12:25 PM

"You should learn manners. Humans are coming" Acting cute and adorable wasn't hard when your species originated from that. "Hello little one" One human said. Turning, they saw the creature, and looked blank. They soon left, leaving me alone with the rock chewers. "Wonderful...." I snorted, annoyed. "hurry, the plains are not meant for us" I called, grasping that I was too slow, but they were slow too, so I had to keep pace with them.  

I awoke, tired and confused. "Hello?!" I growled to the empty air, worried and scared. "Shut up, Kumi!" I growled to myself, The Slynx got up, and resumed her insane search for a dead friend.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/22/2010 12:35 PM

" All right. Humans never liked us very much. Something about " Oh my god they have no skin on their heads! " They never found us cute. " said Alpha, following Dawn. Beta spit out his rock and followed. " Apparently we are scarily ugly or something. Personally, humans look strange. They have egg shaped heads. " said Beta.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Ashes » 06/22/2010 12:39 PM

"that is why I dislike them, I have to act cute, or else I cannot uphold my Vow" I said, trying to scare them. "Keep up, I dont want stragglers!" I said, suddenly annoyed. Our emotions were diffcult to understand. "Hello, scythe" I said, to a creature I knew very little. "Dawn, get over here!" He snarled, for he was Sphlynx. "Oh dear. What now? " I asked, fear creeping into my voice.

"They killed." He said.
"No!" I panicked, flying in tight circles. A trademark. Har har.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/22/2010 3:52 PM

" Who killed? " asked Alpha. " Hey, I have short legs! I can't move that fast. " said Beta. His stomach grumbled.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Ashes » 06/22/2010 3:55 PM

Smiling, despite my annoyance, I just kept walking. We soon came upon a small village. I stopped, afraid. "Stay low, and dont move!" I growled, creeping near.  I wandered to the food. Yum, yet not.... Huh. Oh well. Time to face the music.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/22/2010 4:16 PM

" If that's a shot at my height. " whispered Alpha. Beta crouched down into his stalking stance. Alpha did the same.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Ashes » 06/22/2010 4:28 PM

(Love interests, anyone XD)

I stared across the village, comnfused. It was abandoned "Get over here!" I growled, waiting for them. Enjoy the spotlight. Its not yours forever.
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/22/2010 4:33 PM

( lol wut? )
Alpha walked over casually. When Beta began to walk over however, an arrow flew in front of his head. " Oh.... " " Crap.....  Run! " yelled Alpha. Beta clapped his jaws together loudly.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Next