A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Training (P)

Postby jobiehanna » 07/20/2010 3:08 PM

Ares was the first one to the trench. He didn't know how he had managed it, but he was in the trench. He waited for his companions to dive in beside him.  
{31/95}

Kane was second to jump into the trench. It was already crowded, could Mars fit too?
{68/145}

Mars was the last to jump into the trench. He squeezed himself in between Kane and Ares. He barely fit. Not all they had to do was wait  for the storm to pass.
{148/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/20/2010 3:12 PM

Soon the air above them settled down. The storm was over! "Let's get outta here," he said. "It's so crowded!" He wiggled out of the trench and was out on smooth ground in no time.  
{32/95}

There was so much more room when Ares got out. Kane jumped out after Ares and stood beside Ares. "What a storm!" he commented.
{69/145}

Mars was the last out. "Yeah," he agreed with Kane. "Well, I"m gonna get going," he said. "I have to prepare for something I'm looking forward to."
{149/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/20/2010 3:17 PM

"Alright, I'll see you around," Ares said. He was going to be here a while longer.
{33/95}

"I"m a, gonna get going too," Kane said. "I need to test my endurance," he added. "Maybe I"ll run into you later," he said.
{70/145}
LEVEL UP!! --> 15

"See ya around guys," Mars said with a smile. He was going to a forest to hopefully rest and get some ideas for things to do for Chrissy.
{150/185}
LEVEL UP!! --> 31

{Kane and Mars have left}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/20/2010 3:18 PM

Ares watched as his friends wet away. Training was about to get so much more boring! He sighed and stretched out his legs. Maybe he would leave sooner than he thought he would.
{34/95}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/20/2010 3:19 PM

Ares was really bored now. He sighed and began another jog. He would go home, rest up a bit, and go to the jungle fore something. H ehoped he would run into his friends there. He really did.  
{35/95}
LEVEL UP!! --> 8

{Ares has left}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous