A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Training (P; Done)

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 8:08 PM

Ares couldn't believe he was going to get into the battle thing again. He just couldn't. But his life was so boring, he needed to do something. This would be his 'something'. He looked around him. There wasn't much around. He would start out with a jog.
{1/115}

'Go train!' Had been the clockwork yonyuu's instruction that morning. The poor guy had been wondering around his home, complaining about having nothing to do. He had obeyed, like he always had. He wasn't a fighter, but he could train to become one. Kane was flying over the Vast Plains at the moment, straightening his wings.
{38/150}

The concept draculi walked along. He was at the Vast Plains not only to train, but to clear his head. He had a ball coming up with his girlfriend and didn't want to mess it up for her. By coming out here, Mars could plan his night with her.
{118/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: Training (P)

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 8:16 PM

As Ares jogged, he noticed that a shadow was flying around him. It was a shadow much bigger than himself and it was getting him worried. He looked up into the sky and say a clockwork yonyuu. It was flying in circles, like it was going to swoop down and eat him at any moment.
{2/115}

Kane lifted his wings up and down, up and down. It was amazing how he felt while flying. It was absolutely marvelous! He didn't notice that he was worrying the small kuhna below him.
{39/150}

Well, when they first got there, he would take off her jacket, if she were wearing one. Which was, well, not likely, seeing as it was the middle of the summer. Mars shook his head. What else could he do for her that she would like, even if it was the smallest of things?
{119/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 8:21 PM

Ares stopped jogging. He was really getting paranoid now. "Could you cut it out?" he called up to the yonyuu. "You're interrupting my training!" He wasn't happy that the yonyuu was up there and wanted him to go away or land. He really wanted to get his training in!
{3/115}

Kane tilted his head. Was that a voice he heard? He looked below him. Yes, it had been a voice. He couldn't tell what creature it was, but he could tell that it was annoyed. "I'm sorry!" he called back. "Would you like me to come down?"
{40/150}
LEVEL UP!! --> 9

Mars heard voices, but they were too far away for him to make out what they were saying. They weren't important anyway. He had to think about his night with Chrissy!
{120/180}
LEVEL UP!! --> 25
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 8:27 PM

"That'd be nice of you!" Ares called up to the yonyuu. As he waited he jogged in place. He had to stay active!
{4/115}

"Okay," Kane yelled down to the creature below him. As he got closer to the ground he noticed that it was a spectrakuhna. He landed across from the kuhna and smiled. "That better?" he asked, already knowing the answer. "I'm Kane," he said, introducing himself.  
{41/150}

Well, he could, um, pull her chair out for her when she sat down. She would like that. Or he hoped she would. Sigh. He had to make the night perfect for her!
{121/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 8:37 PM

"Thank you!" Ares said to the yonyuu. "It's a uh, nice to meet you," he added. "But I don't have time for chit-chat. I have to train!" After thinking a little bit, Ares decided that it would only be polite to tell his name as well. "I'm Ares, by the way."
{5/115}
LEVEL UP!! --> 2

"Nice to meet you too," Kane said with a smile on his face. "I"m training too! Maybe we can train together?"
{42/150}

Mars continued to walk along. The Vast Plains was such a nice place to think. The voices had even gone away. Maybe they had just been in his head.
{122/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 8:40 PM

"Um maybe," Ares said. He didn't know how well training would go with another person. He had never tried it before.
{6/115}

"I think it's be fun!" Kane said. "We could wrestle each other and race and stuff." He was so excited to have met someone of here in the middle of nowhere!
{43/150}

Back to thinking about his night with Chrissy. He could hold her hand when they walked places. Though that might get annoying after a while. For both of them even. He sighed. He could dance with her. Yes! Chrissy loved dancing!
{123/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 8:43 PM

"Well, okay," Ares said with a tiny smile. The clockwork seemed so excited about training with him, he couldn't disappoint the guy.
{7/115}

"Lets' race first,"
Kane said. "We'll line up here." He drew a line in the dirt. He went over and stood behind the line. "We'll run until we reach that tree way over there!"
{44/150}

Hmm, what else? The concept draculi continued to ponder and think as he walked. His paws were getting sore from the rough dirt though. Maybe he could rest by that tree over there? He aimed his feet in that direction.
{124/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 8:48 PM

"Well, okay," Ares said again. He lined up beside the yonyuu. His legs were so much longer that his own! Oh well, he would give the yonyuu a run for his money. "No flying," he said. "That's cheating."
{8/115}

"I won't," Kane said. "I don't cheat," he added with a grin.
{45/150}
LEVEl UP!! -->10

Mars soon reached the tree. It looked dead, but stable. He climbed up the tree and then leaped to a branch. A breeze blew in from the east. It felt nice in his fur.
{125/180}
LEVEL UP!! --> 26
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 8:51 PM

"Ready, set, go!" Ares said as he shot forward. He ran over the plains. His paws hit the earth in a rhythmic pattern. It felt so wonderful!
{9/115}

Kane took off after Ares. His mechanical parts slowed him down, but he was a pretty fast runner to begin with. He strode to keep up and get ahead of the kuhna.
{46/150}

Mars yawned. He was getting sleepy. But he couldn't sleep. He had to plan his night! Gosh, he was such a worry-wart! He should just play the evening by ear.
{126/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 8:55 PM

Ares was in front of Kane. He was so excited that he was winning so far! He loved winning, but he didn't brag about his winning too much. Or that's what he though.
{10/115}
LEVEl UP!! --> 3

The little kuhna was ahead of him. Kane had to catch up! He pushed himself to take longer strides. He was soon on front of the kuhna, but now out of breath.
{47/150}

The concept draculi noticed something coming his way. It looked like a dust storm. A very small dust storm. Mars squinted his eyes and watched it. As it got closer he noticed that it was a kuhna and a yonyuu running straight toward his tree. He dug his claws into the tree, ready for when the two hit the tree. They were much closer than they realized.
{127/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 8:59 PM

Ares didn't notice how close he was to the tree they were racing to. He ran right into it. It hurt. He tried to stand up, but fell back down. He was really dizzy.  
{11/115}

Before Kane could stop himself he ran right into the tree they were racing to. It hurt his head. He wasn't knocked out, but it really hurt!
{48/150}

The tree beneath Mars shook when the two creatures ran into it. The draculi dug his claws in deeper, making sure he wouldn't fall out. He didn't want to end up in the pile up beneath him.
{128/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 9:03 PM

At his second attempt Ares was standing. He was still a little dizzy, but he was on his feet now. He felt a little less helpless.
{12/115}

Kane stood up beside Ares. He stretched his wings to make sure they still worked. They did.
{49/150}

"Are you two okay?" Mars asked the pair below him. "That looked like it hurt."
{129/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 9:07 PM

Ares looked up to see a concept draculi looking down on him. Another acquaintance from above. He sighed, what a weird day. "I'm fine," he said to the draculi.
{13/115}

"I"m fine as well," Kane said. "It takes a lot to damage this metal plating," he added with a chuckle.
{50/150}
LEVEL UP!! -->11

"That's good to hear," he said with a chuckle of his own. "What are you guys doing that you ran into this tree anyway?"
{130/180}
LEVEL UP!! --> 27
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 10:41 PM

"We were, uh, racing," Ares said with an embarassed smile. He couldn't believe he had been so clumsy!
{14/115}

"Yeah, we were racing," Kane said, agreeing with Ares. "It's part of our training," he added with a smile. He just couldn't contain is joy.
{51/150}

"I see," the concept said. "What are you training for?"
{131/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 07/19/2010 10:46 PM

"Well, I'm training for the upcoming event," Ares said. "I just met Kane here, so I don't really know what he's training for."
{15/115}
LEVEL UP!! --> 4

"Well, I don't really know what I'm training for. My owner just said to go train somewhere," Kane said. "Though I do find this exciting!"
{52/150}

"Cool," Mars said with a smile. "I've heard of that event. I've even thought of joining it. Though I need some training myself. Would you mind if I joined you for a little while?" Not only would training get him ready for the tournament, but it would also make him more muscular for Chrissy.
{132/180}
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Next