A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

The Way We Are (Self)

Postby dgirl183 » 07/22/2010 5:04 PM

ImageImageImage

"Come on just a little farther," barked the Shielupe as he proceeded toward the plains.  Behind him two Yonyuus gave each other looks.  They didn't think a whole lot of this "training" idea, but they had agreed for the sake of Cai and also because it was Odysseus...Calypso loved him, even if Circe didn't.  Well Circe did, but only because of the soul-bond with Calypso.

"Odysseus, we already know how to fight," reminded Calypso from behind him and he turned with a confused look on his mug, before he remembered the past that they had been in...well maybe they already knew how to fight, but he wasn't interested...dang it he was going to refresh their memories.

"Well, we could just try and see how that goes," he said and Calypso rolled her eyes.  She didn't like training and she already knew how to fight, so what was the big deal about learning again.  She snarled at him and threw herself at him, knocking him down and pinning him.

"And you always said I couldn't beat you," she giggled and he knocked her off of him, she landed delicately on her feet, "and besides, my skill is planting fake dreams in their heads, remember...we don't actually need to fight that much...and even if we get hurt someone can just heal us...I think..."

~Firefly

~Level 2 Biolune Cavallion
~Currently starring in:For Love

~I'm just trying to light the night
dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate