A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: A Snare of Dreams... forever silent? ~Open~

Postby Dawnkit » 08/08/2010 3:56 PM

Feeling the Hisper tighten, Dream stopped and shrank to the ground, her eyes flashing. She twisted and turned her head, trying to see the snake-like thing.
Image ~Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls! ImageShooting Star
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 181
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 08/08/2010 4:32 PM

Photok froze as he saw the Yonyuu being strangled by the Hisper. He had to help somehow, but the only solution he could come up with involved killing the snake. He didn't want that. Maybe he could just threaten it? No, he didn't want to frighten it... How was he going to help? "STOP!Stop shaking, you're frightening it!", Photok shouted at the Yonyuu.
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 39
Donate

2.0 5/5

Postby clackno1 » 08/08/2010 4:42 PM

Well, at least the yonyuu had stopped shaking, but now the beetanke was shouting. And the beetanke just called him an it. He was not an it. Sir, I will kindly ask you to not call me "it". I am a "he", or, more specifically, Lucifer. Lucifer thought to the beetanke, annoyed.

His perch had now become useless as a perch since she had sunk to the ground. Lucifer slithered off her and went to the beetanke next, climbing up his leg and onto one arm, carefully avoiding the sharp things sticking out of his hands.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 08/08/2010 4:59 PM

Maybe he would have better luck asking Lucifer. "You wouldn't happen to have seen a Cursed Kasuga around here, would you? He has a bounty on his head."
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dawnkit » 08/08/2010 5:05 PM

Dream looked up at the beetanke. As the Hisper slithered off her, she stood up quickly again and twitched her tail irritably, wishing she could explain. She let out a bit of a sigh and watched as the Hisper climbed up the beetanke.
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 08/08/2010 5:14 PM

Would I get the reward if I have? was his first thought. He was greedy, he had a right to be. being the little guy, Lucifer had been almost stepped on, crushed, chased, hunted, and, just recently, shaken. He deserved something for himself every once and a while.

The yonyuu seemed quite relieved to be rid of his presence. He'd probably return to her later. Frightening her had proved to be entertaining.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dawnkit » 08/08/2010 5:19 PM

Dream whipped her head to the Hisper and bared her teeth slightly. She had just managed to pick up a stray thought that had floated from his mind. Had he been daydreaming? That's the only time she was ever able to get people's thoughts and mess with them to create dreams.
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 08/08/2010 7:01 PM

"Reward? Hmmm... How about half the bounty money?", Photok replied. Wait, why was the Yonyuu growling at Lucifer? Ah, he probably thought of something that she didn't like. After all, Dreamsnare pets can do stuff like that!

sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 08/08/2010 7:07 PM

Lucifer ignored the yonyuu, much more interested in a sum of free money than an angry dog. Only half? Hm...I don't know, he thought. He really hadn't see the Kasuga, but this beetanke didn't know that, and even if he didn't get the money, it would be entertaining to drag it on around for a while.

He'd have to be away from the beetanke when he did confess or else he might end up skewered. That wasn't a pleasant future.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dawnkit » 08/08/2010 7:31 PM

Dream quirked her head at the Hisper. That thin certainly is as slippery as his scales. she thought to herself. Turning back to beetanke she shook her head vigorously, hoping he'd get it.
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 08/08/2010 7:42 PM

Photok turned and nodded at the Yonyuu, showing he understood. "Meh, well then, no deal.", he said to Lucifer.

sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 08/08/2010 8:01 PM

Lucifer glared at the yonyuu and hissed in annoyance. Yes, he would certainly have to deal with her later. Then I guess I'll just catch him myself, he thought. He would have shrugged if he could have but, sadly, no shoulders. Lucifer slipped off the beetanke's arm and slithered off into the grass. He'd make the most of the situation. The yonyuu had only ruined one of his plans. He still had a back up.

Lucifer hid in the grass and waited too see what they would do next. Would the beetanke follow him to see if Lucifer would lead him to the Kasuga? It would be splendid if he did, especially since he would have a hard time doing it.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dawnkit » 08/08/2010 11:22 PM

Dream wanted to wail out loud, but she suffered instead for simply swishing her tail. She also wanted to trample to Hisper, but she didn't think that would allow the beetanke to sleep. Oh if only this could be easier! She looked over as the Hisper slid away, but something told her it wouldn't be awfully long before she'd see him again.

She was thankful however that at least the deal had been called off. But no more thoughts were drifting to her from the sneaky Hisper, and so she felt back in the dark again.
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 08/20/2010 4:22 PM

(LIVE I say!)

Lucifer circled the tow creatures, waiting for one to make a move. If something didn't happen soon he'd probably give up and find another creature to make his victim. Maybe he'd go somewhere more populated. The plains were kind of...deserted.

(Failpost xP)

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dawnkit » 08/26/2010 9:37 PM

((Sorry for being gone so long, I lost internet for almost a week and, obviously, couldn't get on!))

Dream crouched down, flicking her tail. Silence from the other creature was the only thing she heard. She wouldn't be surprised to find him gone when she looked up. Curious, she did glance up. And he was gone.
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext