A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

So much for that.... ~Open~

Postby Dawnkit » 08/08/2010 11:48 PM

Whistle let out a huff of annoyance as yet again Faded decided to stop and check the perimeter. She allowed her annoyance to show as she sat down and allowed her bells to jingle in a melodious yet irritated way. She glared at the bleached Shielupe, but he took no notice. Instead he scanned the perimeter, checking for danger. After a few moments of silence the vain little Fellox couldn't take it any longer. "Can we please go? My fur is not responding well to this heat, and we were supposed to be done training hours ago!" she whined. Her response was an icy glare.
"I've told you, training is done, now we're lost and have to find a way home." Faded explained with a roll of his eyes.
"What?!" Whistle cried, leaping up and causing her bells to jingle beautifully again. "Oh no oh no oh no...." she began to pace again, as if this was new news to her. Which is shouldn't have been, she'd been told this 4 times before. Suddenly she was roughly shoved down by Faded, who was tense and alert.
 "Someone's coming. Stay silent and down." he turned to glare at her. Whistle fidgeted and shot a glare back. But even she could hear the approaching noise...  
Image ~Don't follow in my footsteps, I run into walls! ImageShooting Star
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 181
Donate

Re: So much for that.... ~Open~

Postby sectoid12 » 08/09/2010 10:16 AM

Deimos was really getting tired of this. Acer had been leading the way for hours now, and he was sure he had passed this tree before! We're going in circles. Is it too much to ask you to just go STRAIGHT AHEAD?!, Deimos snapped. Acer just kept walking. "We have been going straght! My compass still says we're going north!" Deimos's calm nature was starting to wittle away now. YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPASS!!!, he shouted. This was such a drag... :x
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 39
Donate

Postby Dawnkit » 08/09/2010 4:49 PM

Faded growled and crouched down. Although the voices were arguing among themselves, they still could be powerful creatures. He didn't dare show himself. Whistle, however, saw nothing wrong with getting up and shaking the dust out of her fur, sending her bells dinging and jingling melodiously.... and loudly. Faded gave a short snarl and grabbed the little vain thing's tail in his mouth, yanking down sharply.
 "Ouch! Hey! Watch where you're putting those teeth!" Whistle yelped, whipping her tail out of his grasp and into his face. "This is my tail, touch it again, and I will eat you." she threatened. Faded rolled his eyes. The seriousness of that threat was in the negatives.
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 08/10/2010 12:29 PM

Did you hear something?, asked Deimos. Acer turned his large glowing head towards the direction of the ringing noises. "Sounded like it was coming from that direction." (OOooo, this could be a cross-over between this thread and that other RP you made with the Dreamsnare Yonyuu! 8D )
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dawnkit » 08/10/2010 2:59 PM

((oooo, good idea! I like it!))

"See! Now look what you've done!" Faded snapped. Whistle shot him an icy glare before lifting her head and looking away with disdain. "I'm not the one who got us lost." she replied.
"Yes you are. You went chasing after a butterfly thinking it would help you train your speed." Faded pointed out. Whistle glowered before stalking off towards the noises obliviously.
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 08/10/2010 4:51 PM

Acer muttered to Deimos. "It's getting closer..." Acer unsheathed his trident, as Deimos readied his energy attacks. It's coming straight towards us!, Deimos hissed. Yes, indeed it was. You could see the classic "shaking grass" thing as the hidden creature made it's way towards them, building up tension. Whatever was in there, Deimos and Acer were ready for it...

sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dawnkit » 08/10/2010 10:27 PM

Pausing in her gait, Whistle pricked her ears and spotted a mouse. A rumble in her stomach reminded her that she hadn't eaten for a while. She pounced, landing where the mouse had been a few moments ago. Her bells jingled as she huffed in annoyance.

Faded drew a sharp intake of breath through his teeth at the Fellox's ignorance. He contemplated leaving her to her fate, but knew that wasn't like him. Pushing his annoyance and irritated feelings to the side, he padded after Whistle.
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 08/11/2010 9:29 AM

Ah. It's a Rexxel. Nothing to worry about., Deimos said, seeing the brown jingle-cat's aura. Acer wasn't so sure. "Perhaps you have forgotten about when we were attaacked by millions of Roosken down at Sekudui Farmlands, resulting in you being cut in half?", Acer said hautily. Deimos sighed. He relectantly drew back in his energies.

sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dawnkit » 08/11/2010 5:43 PM

Whistle yelped as her scruff was grabbed and yanked downwards with her in tow. "What are you doing?!" Faded barked sharply and quietly. Whistle squirmed until she was let go, then stood up and shook herself off in a huff. "I was walking and then being yanked down roughly and rather rudely." she snapped back.
 Faded rolled his eyes. "I am so sorry." he said in a non-apologetic tone. Whistle simply turned up her muzzle. "Wait...." Faded crouched down carefully and stalked forward, ears pricked and paws silent. Ahead he heard two voices. He sprang and landed feet from the two creatures. He stood to his full height and bristled, baring his teeth slightly.

Whistle quirked her head. "What?" she puzzled and skipped after the stalking Sheilupe. "What is it?" she asked, skipping up to his side. She got an angry glare.
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 08/11/2010 5:52 PM

AHA! So that's what was in there! A Sheilupe and a Rexxel! See, I was right!, Deimos said to Acer, beaming with pride. Acer just rolled his eyes and put away his trident. "Alright. You win. Now let's go, we gotta get home before everybody starts to worry about UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssss!" Acer had fallen into a deep hole in the ground! ACER! NOOOOO! screeched Deimos, rushing over to assist his comerade.

sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Dawnkit » 08/11/2010 11:24 PM

Startled by the sudden yelp/scream, Whistle bounded forward, looking down the hole curiously. "Why in the world is he down there?" she asked. Faded padded up beside her, looking around warily. He twitched his tail and flicked his ears, unable to stand completely still.
Dawnkit
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate