A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

.:: Won't Stop 'Till I Find It ::. [DEAD]

Postby Eunwon » 08/25/2010 8:45 PM

Aiken lead the way through a pattern of hills carefully. Everything looked exactly alike. He didn't want to get trapped on his way out. Marking things such as the occasional shrub, tree, or bush helped. Ada trailed behind him, her nose tickling his tail (the un-flaming part of course). Eunwon was riding along his back, in her form of a Ttee. The trainer had decided to set out and find a new pet. The pen only had five pets, anyways. Him, Ada, the Treasure Serraptor, and Bitter and Ghastly. Bitter and Ghastly, though, were contemplating leaving. Eunwon had thought a Wombear would be fun, they were adorable, cuddly things. With their tempers, it made the search slightly challenging. That was good, it was Aiken's first time, along with everybody else in the 'search'. Hopefully, they would land successful in there little mission.  "Aiken, try down there." Eunwon, or commonly known as Eett in her Ttee form, whispered, with a point of her tail down the hill. The Preitor Kuhna looked where she had directed, it was a little hole, hardly bigger than his paw. He looked back at her with a nod of his head, it was probably a Wombear whole. "Ada, love, we're going to go try down here." The Heartless nodded, showing no sign of emotion whatsoever. Aiken sighed, it broke his heart that she couldn't love him back. But he tried not to let it get to him, at least for now. Right now, he is to be preoccupied with finding a critter to take home. They trotted down the hill, and started observing the hole. It could be a Wombear's home, or it could be something else. Whatever it was, it was something. Maybe a spilt would work. Ada and Eett could wait at the hole, in hopes of a Wombear crawling out, or returning home. He, on the other hand, would keep going on around the hills. At least Ada couldn't get bored, the Preitor Kuhna felt terrible about misusing her, 'ability', but it would be for the best. If it was a Wombear whole, Eett would do her best to convince it, and if he found one, he would do the same. He started to explain his idea to Eett, "Eett, perhaps we could split up here. You and Ada wait, and I'll keep searching." The Ttee looked at him thoughtfully, "That would work, just make sure you'll be able to find your way back. It's not easy to identify where you are around here." "Yeah, no problem." Aiken said quickly, wanting to get on with the search. Eett sighed, praying he wouldn't get lost. Aiken wasn't the type to get in trouble, but when his mind was set on something, it was the only thing on his mind. Which wasn't necessarily a good thing. She wished him good luck as he trotted off.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright
so take a breath and count to ten
and maybe you can dream again

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 563
Donate

Re: .:: Won't Stop 'Till I Find It ::. [Wombear Hunt - Self]

Postby Eunwon » 08/30/2010 10:53 PM

Aiken held his head high as his eye's darted around the plains, searching for any sign of movement. Besides the occasional breeze ruffling the grass or shrubs, there was none. Maybe an hour had passed, and the kuhna was getting pretty bored, not to mention hungry. He lay down and let the grass smush underneath his weight. It had a nice feeling, the grass. Aiken took deep breaths, maybe, he could sneak off with a nap. Eunwon wouldn't notice, it's just what if he slept to long? They would come looking for him. The Preitor closed his eyes for a minute, he was tired. But he really wanted to find a Wombear, too. His pen needed it, and it would just be so... cool? If he found one, 'cool' would definitely have to change. Ready to doze off, a loud voice (heavily accented) interrupted him. " 'Ello, thar, young feller. What are ya' doin' justa lying out 'ere on this fine mornin'? Aiken looked up only to see some giant man - carrying an - axe? Creepy, but he didn't seem to be 'evilish'. Surprised in the greatest, the Kuhna stuttered out his next words, thankful he could speak the human tongue. "Just bored. I was originally searching for a Wombear. I guess luck isn't with me today, though." The man's eyes widened, and he let out a low chuckle. He seemed like a lumberjack, almost, with his green fleece and brown jacket, bushy black beard and untamed wild black hair. "Son, a 'bear? Them things are 'mpossible to find! What'cha thinkin'? The most you been out 'ere is a day. I been lookin' me whole life! Look where I'm at!" Maybe shifting into his human form would help... but maybe not. The man seemed fine with him being a Preitor Kuhna. "Well, I won't give up. Nice meeting you." Aiken honestly didn't feel like taking any discouragement at the time. "Well now, son. I didn't mean ta hurt your feelings, just givin' you a warnin'. It ain't easy that's for sure, but I wish you the best o' luck. You deserve one. Yep!" Leaning closer towards him, the man added, "Try luring 'em with food. Them bears are suckers fo' a meal." With a wink, he lumbered off in the direction of which he came from. Aiken was glad he had encountered the man, and with a slightly uplifted spirit, he continued his search - while on the look for berries, as well.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 563
Donate

Re: .:: Won't Stop 'Till I Find It ::. [Wombear Hunt - Self]

Postby Eunwon » 08/30/2010 11:17 PM

"Ada, you must be exhausted. Lie down and take a nap, I'll tell you if anything happens." Eunwon smiled sweetly, not wanting to tire the kuhna, even though she had no feelings. Ada just nodded and was asleep within minutes. The trainer felt terrible that she couldn't 'feel'. It definitley wasn't easy on Aiken, whom loved Ada ever so dearly. And she saw the pain in his eyes everytime he realized Ada /couldn't/ love him back. It broke Eunwons heart, too. Making sure the Heartless was sound asleep, she crept down from her back, about to go inside the hole. The option had been on her mind for the past hour, and shejust recently decided it was worth a try. Hopefully Aiken was doing okay, as well. What if he had already found a pet? Wouldn't that be great! Her heart raced at the thought. But... The Preitor could also be hopelessly lost. Incase that was the case, she would take Ada on a search in another hour or two. In her Ttee form, creeping and crawling through the hole was no problem at all. It twisted around for a while, and the Ttee was still a little unsure if her choice had been the right one. No matter, she kept going until it came to a stop. It was a nice, little, and cozy den. Yet there were more holes in that room, which could lead anywhere. Like a little society! Or perhaps Wombears had more than one den in there home. Or even, this wasn't a Wombear home. Eunwon hoped not... Not wanting to get lost in a maze, she decided to wait for any noise and follow it, if not, shed go back out to meet Ada. Her ears alert and eyes darting around everywhere, the Ttee was ready to pick up any sound or movement.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer