A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Hell on wheels, a tour diary (Self)

Postby ShadowStitches » 06/08/2011 12:58 AM

(this is maaaaybe opening up, once i introduced the whole band, but I actually planed to make a kind of 'tour log out of it. since the band is rather big (6 people) this one could get rather long...so more likely, it will be my first real self plot rp XDD)
(all in human form)

Zoey

This couldnt be true. Zoey actually was pretty sure she had jet an other nightmare, just that the nightmare felt rather realistic and was going on for too long now. She stared out at the unmoving landscape, prepping her head on her hands. exactly that was the problem, the Landscape was not moving. The Tourbus decidet that it was a good time to suddenly stop in the middle of the vast plains and not move at all since the last 3 hours. the singer sighed deeply again, which seemed to be the only thing she did since quite some time now, and proceeded to stare out of the window, in hopes it would somewhat begin to move again by a mirical. Joryn, Dorian and Tazo went off to get help, but they where in the plains, and it could take hours till they would find someone. That made her, Elinor, Neal and the desperate busdriver the only ones still at the bus. They where on tour for almost one year now, having an other half year still in front of them, and boy, what a hilarious, creepy, beautifull, frustrating, and overall insane time they all shared so far. Zoey closed her eyes //we've been through far worse then this, now that I think of it// "hey Zo!"
When she opened her eyes again, there was Elinor, the guitarist/violinist sitting at the other side of the small tourbus table, grinning broadly and setting a small laptop infront of her.
Elinor
"I was so bored that I actually really read through half of the tour diary already. it is...more funny then I thought, so I though it could cheer you up." Zoey smiled, and opened the first site of the document. Elinor cudeled next to her. "I thought you already read it" "sure, but i'll do it again" she answered cheeky. "uuuh sounds like a good read. well then, here we go"  
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Re: Hell on wheels, a tour diary (Self)

Postby ShadowStitches » 06/08/2011 1:43 AM

Phatasmagoria
Asylum escape tour

Day 1
Hello fellow readers.
It is my duty (and hornor), as the Manager (and stage guitarist) of this chaotic heap of people that calls itself a band, to write the first entry of this tourblog. First day is always a little chaotic, and this was no exception of it. I packed my bags yesterday, and spent the night at Tazo's because its easier when peple team up the day before for the busdriver...does not have to drive around that much to gather us all. We wanted to stand up at 5 am, given that the bus would arrive at 6.30, But Tazo couldnt sleep and was rumaging arround on his drumkit, to see if everything was there and well packed, so I was up at 4 am already. The bus came 15 minutes late, on it a very very tired looking Elinor and a completely psyched Neal. If i understood correctly, Neal almost threw his whole keyboard gear down the stairs of his house, in an attempt to carry it all at once, the idiot. (If you read this, Neal, dont get me wrong, we all love you.) It was quite interisting to load Tazos drumkit into the bus, specially with the poor guy suffering from multiple almost heart attacks, when seeing how we threatened his 'baby'. I am, again, very happy that I 'only' had to bring my 4 stage guitars with me...  
Next stop was Zoeys home, where we picked up her and Dorian, who seemed unusually optimistic, which scared half of us and pleased the other half. Tho they both where the fastest to enter the bus, we still where a hour later on the road then expected.
I'm now sitting in the bus and write this, we're on the road for about 2 hours now, nothing too catastrophic happened yet. the first gig will be in 4 days, and we have a loong ride ahead of us. I'm looking ahead for this, altho I'm also scared as hell too.
Joryn out.

(Image
Joryn)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 06/08/2011 1:50 AM

Phatasmagoria
Asylum escape tour

Day 3

hey there peeps, Tazo writing.
Well, as our dear Manager already said, we're finally back on the road, and it will be a f*cking hell trip,I already know it. a good one, but a hell trip none the less. 1 1/2 years on tour has the effect to turn the whole band into a pathetic, sorry, drooling shadow of theirselves, or something simmilar (I just kid, Joryn....we wont drool...probably.) lets just say I'm happy I survived the last tour.

Anyhow, the first days on tour are always the most fun, and we're all psyched to the max for our first gig, which will be on a small in -forest stage at the roraldi forest. sounds pretty good, as a start. Mystic so to say. And a lot of trouble to get all the electronics there but oh well, i hope its worth it. Im having the bunk right under Dorian, and the guy still snores like...ugh...i cant even describe it, maybe we should record it and sample it in our next song...as a disturbing distortion sound or something. Seriously, dude.
The Bus itself is big, but for 6 people plus bus driver it still is rather...cuddly, so to say. Also, it is damn old and rattles like nothing good. the one tv is broken, the other one seems to be a little weak too, and
I am a little afraid of the shower, since it makes loud hissing noises, befor spewing boiling hot water over you. After that, it gets very cold, and after 3 seconds there is no water coming at all anymore, and you have to wait about 5 minutes for an other 10 seconds of water...also, i think the kitchen may fall apart.

...we're all going to die.
Tazo out.

(Image
Tazo)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 07/22/2011 7:28 AM

Phatasmagoria
Asylum escape tour
before the first gig

Hey there guys, just a very quick one today just before the gig. I'm pretty exited and I think I go on everyones nerves with my voice warming up, but they'll get used to it...after all, we'll be quite a long time on tour, and there will be a LOT of experimental, but of course beautyful (hurr hurr) voice warm ups. Stage is small but very atmospheric so to speak, and the place is pretty crowded. Have to go now, will be writing again later, after the gig.

Till then,Zoey.  

Phatasmagoria
Asylum escape tour

Remember when I said that I would write after the first gig? heh. First of, the gig itself was very good, there where little to no difficulties, which is pretty creepy, because normaly our first gigs are complete desasters. i sometimes think that the people who come to a first gig and now us, really do so because they want a live freakshow. Anyhow, gig was good, the after show party...assumingly too, but honestly, I have no idea what happened after 2 am. All I know is that after we woke up neal was gone, an is not back jet...we are..seriously panicking. Which is bad when you're not sober at all.[color=#000040] (Zoey had to giggle heavily when she read this. "oh, I can remember this one...")
I dont know what to do, this sucks...

Phatasmagoria
Asylum escape tour
Later that day.

We found him! he was sleeping on a tree! yes, thats right. on a tree. After he got down there Dorian started to yell at him, which he completely ignored, and said that we where late and should really get going. i dont understand this person. Anyhow, we're on the road again, and on to our way to the next gig. We have 5 more stations to drive, till we finally have a hotel to sleep in. Tazo is right, the bus really is anything close to in good shape. But I wont complain, as long as he drives...(short snort from Elinor at that)

Zoey out[/color]
Zoey

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 08/15/2011 2:25 AM

Phatasmagoria
Asylum escape tour
On the road again

dear tour-diary.
How are you this morning? I hope better then we are. First of, our gig, which was supposed to be today, was canceled. The manager muffeled something about a racoon infestation. Joryn played it cool, as always. The rest of us was either screaming enraged or about to cry :P We setteled for moving that particullar gig to the end of the tour. I'm kinda disapointed, thinking about the fact that I should stand in front of the mirror doing my stage makeup, and instead am stuck on the bus for an other 2 days before the next gig, playing tour-scrabble with Zoey. Tazo is trying to get the tv fixed, and I have no idea what the rest of the guys are doing...Zoey says she wants to greet you, diary, I have no idea why. by the way, Zoey, when you next read this:I think Dorian ate your lipstick at the after show party, because, I quote: it smelled like cherrys. I write it here, because I still get a little afraid of him. (after that, a comment was added, which simply read "TRAITOR!")
I think it would be fun, if this does not get too disturbing, if we write these tour diaries in our web blog...
or load them up when we're done...
anyhow, gotta go, zoey is complaining
Ellenor Out

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate