A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

.:Two Disagreeable Furballs:. (P)

Postby HunnyBun » 06/17/2011 1:16 AM

Perched on a jagged rock that stabbed out of the ground sat a man. His hazel brown hair fluttered lightly from the breeze that whipped up from the plains. On the wind was the sound of music, the source came from the man, a small wooden flute in his hand.
The song was soft and seemed to blend with the empty surroundings. Like it was part of the plains themselves, not a note out of place. The mans eyes were closed as he concentrated on the song, making sure it was perfect.
The wind kicked up the loose top soil surrounding him, and swirled around the rock outcropping. It danced with the music, and made it seem like he was controlling it all.

(( Short post is short o3o Will sketch up his human form eventually ))

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Re: .:Two Disagreeable Furballs:. (P)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/17/2011 1:57 AM

“Tsk, tsk. Such shabby landscaping. And they want to build the business park here of all places? Oh, no, no, no.”

A woman in high heels, a crisp, dark business suit, and hair immaculately styled in a bun placed perfectly on the back of her head stood looking quite out of place in the large expanse of plains. A clipboard in hand, a briefcase at her side, and a pair of very smart looking pair of glasses perched upon her dainty nose marked her as none other than a businesswoman. And, apparently, a very disapproving businesswoman at that. “Oh this will never do. Look at the dimensions; and it slopes uphill there? That will have to all be leveled before they can build a thing. Think of the finances. We can’t afford to spend so much on one measly business park. We have much more important things to do.” She ‘tsked’ again and scribbled something down on her clipboard.

“And those outcroppings are just disgraceful and-” She stopped mid sentence, her face frozen in a mask of confusion and disapproval. “And there’s a trespasser.” Her perfectly manicured brows furrowed, and she stomped across the plains in her pristine heels, seemingly unconcerned with the dirt that clung to them. “You there. Music hippie. You’re on private property. You must vacate the premises immediately, or I’ll have you arrested for trespassing.” Her cold, hard as ice voice was clear with warning, and her dark blue eyes that would have otherwise been quite lovely, were as hard as daggers.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 06/17/2011 2:10 AM

He looked up, being ripped from his music, his face showed that he didn't much care for that. Then, registering what she had said, his expression changed to that of annoyed.
"I di'nt see a sign state'n dis was private propert-a." He replied with a voice that sounded like he didn't really care.
He sighed annoyingly and wrapped his lips back around the mouth of his instrument, blowing lightly into it again. It seemed he didn't really care to much about what she had to say, or even for her warnings. He slowly turned from his spot upon the rocky spike, his back now facing her.

(short post)

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/17/2011 2:17 AM

Evangeline’s perfectly manicured eyebrow twitched.

“Listen you backwoods, half-bred, music loving hippie idiot. I don’t care what you don’t care for. I want you off of this property immediately. Do you underst-” She was cut off when he turned his back to face her. Evangeline’s mouth narrowed into a thin line, and her eyes flashed angrily. “I see,” she growled, before she unceremoniously chucked her pen at the back of his head. She would’ve thrown the briefcase, but she didn’t need a lawsuit on her hands.

“Whatever cesspool you crawled out of, you’d better go right back in. I don’t need riffraff hanging around our future construction site. So if you want to hug a tree or a rock or something, do it on your own time, and someone else’s land. Understood? Now get out of here before I have you bodily removed.” She folded her arms over her chest, tapping one high heeled shoe against the ground as she waited for him to acknowledge her warnings and threats the proper way; by leaving.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 06/17/2011 2:32 AM

When the pen had made it's mark against the back of his head, the music was once again stopped abruptly. His shoulders jumping up in shock of the sudden surprise. He sat like that the whole time she continued what it was she had to say. He then slowly turned back to her, his expression still the blank not caring stare.
He slowly stood up, his large tall body taking it's time as it straightened up. Once he was standing straight, he slowly strode towards her. Each step was heavy and seemed to take a lifetime. Once he was at arm length to her, he stopped, his tall body shrinking her in size.
He looked down at her, and seemed to just stare for the longest time. Before lifting his hand towards her, stopping just before her face. The clenched fist hovered there for a moment before releasing, the pen falling down by her feet.
"It'd be best teh not provoke meh." He replied lightly, his voice unchanged.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/17/2011 2:47 AM

Evangeline’s face remained impassive and unimpressed, though her eyes grew colder with each move he made. She watched him as he straightened, turned, and marched towards her with slow, deliberate steps. When he reached her, she lifted her head to stare up at his imposing figure. Where a weaker willed person might’ve turned tail and run, Evangeline didn’t move and inch, except for a hand that snapped out and snatched the pen before it could hit the ground.  With effortless, fluid movements, she snapped the briefcase open, and deposited the clipboard and pen into the assigned spaces, before snapping it shut again.

“Listen,” she began, her voice colder than it had been before as she brushed imaginary dust from her suit. “Mr. ‘Tall Dark and I’m going to kill you,’? Cut the bull. It’s not impressing anyone. Now, I will repeat myself. One. Last. Time. Please remove your person from this property, before I am forced to remove you myself.” She folded her arms over her chest once more, briefcase safely on the ground beside her. “I really dislike repeating myself. So if you could see fit to clean out your ears and use your brain, I would appreciate it that.”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 06/17/2011 2:56 AM

A soft growl escaped him as she spoke. Did she insult him? It was hard to tell with all the sarcasm, or was it sarcasm? He wasn't quite sure, and didn't care. She annoyed him, that's all he focused on. But it seemed he was pulling on her last nerve, why not push her off the edge?
"Oh, ye gonna remove me yerself, eh?" He put his hands on his hips and leaned in slightly. "I dare ya."
He gave her a devilish smile, knowing full well that she would react accordingly. He wasn't quite sure what she would do, but he knew it wasn't going to be pleasant. So he prepared his self never the less. Just in case things got...violent.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/17/2011 3:07 AM

Evangeline raised an eyebrow, her porcelain face impassive, but dark. Her eyes had turned to ice, and she leaned forward, arms still crossed over her chest. Slowly, as if almost hesitant, she reached out a perfectly manicured hand and grabbed his collar. With a sharp yank, she hoped to pull him down to her level. “Listen, you in-bred, gene pool dropout. I’m not the type of person you want to piss off. So don’t ‘dare’ me to do anything. Just because I wear an Armani suit doesn’t mean I’m adverse to bloodying my hands.” She released him with a faint shove. “So to speak, of course. Are you going to leave now? Or are things going to have to get physical?”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 06/17/2011 3:15 PM

He hadn't waivered when she had pulled him down, his expression still showing he wasn't fazed by her. To him, she was just another bully that thought they could push him around. He didn't understand why she was so demanding that he left. This was a barren wasteland, why was she so territorial?  So it was a purchased property, not like he was doing harm to it. Not like he was planning on doing harm to a bunch of rocks and dust.
Once she had released, and rudely pushed him back, he fixed the collar of his turtleneck.
Crossing his arms, he still stood tall. "Why ya protectin' dis place so bad?" He asked, he just had to know.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/17/2011 3:38 PM

Evangeline’s composure didn’t slip, but her hand did twitch as if it itched to wrap around his throat as she stared up at him. “’Dis place’ as you so ineloquently put it, is the site of my employer’s future business investment. I cannot and will not afford some trespasser hanging around, getting themselves hurt and then throwing a lawsuit at us. That is the only reason why I haven’t chucked my briefcase or my fist at your face.” She was beginning to lose patience; no one she’d ever dealt with had been this thick. When asked to leave, they left. They knew better than to mess with someone with her…connections. But it seemed this man had absolutely no idea who she was. Eva mentally scoffed; of course he didn’t.

How could she expect some country bumpkin turned music hippie to know who she, a well dressed, well respected, and high class businesswoman was. Or who her friends and employers were. Although it was never mentioned that she had connections to the ‘Bunny Mob’ as they’d been called (although no one laughed when their name was mentioned, despite how hilarious it sounded), it was well known that she was one of the people you didn’t mess around with. “Now, kindly remove yourself and that insufferable music from my property. I have better things to do than deal with some thick-headed hippie all day.”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 06/18/2011 12:25 AM

He really didn't like her insults and name calling, he wasn't a hippie, but she insisted that he was. But he kept his cool, wanting to see who would pop first, him or her.
He rolled his eyes, not like he was going to hurt his self much seeing as the place was still an empty lot. Even if he did trip on a rock, he wouldn't blame it on her or her business. But he sighed, it seemed she wasn't going to stop nagging unless he left. So, if he wanted peace and quite, he had to move to a different spot.
He crossed his arms. "Maybe if ye ask me politely?"
He gave her a slight devilish smile.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/18/2011 3:22 AM

Her fingers tightened on her arms, manicured nails digging into the fabric of her crisp Armani suit. She felt her eyebrow twitched, and closed her eyes, drawing on the deep well of calm she reserved for situations where she dealt with someone or something undesirable or annoying. She didn’t like his smile, she didn’t like his face, and she did like him on her employer’s property.

This could all end very badly for him. And he still had the nerve to stand there and smile at her like he was some kind of maniac. How many hints was it going to take before this guy got the message? She unfolded her arms, and opened her eyes, glaring up at him with a dark, angry stare. “Give me a reason to, and maybe I will,” she challenged, eyes flashing.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 06/18/2011 3:50 AM

He leaned back and raised his shoulders. "Well, it may sway me ta get up and go." His smile grew larger. "Plus ets just polite."
He wondered how much farther she could be pushed. It seemed she still had some calm left in her. Plus, he was running out of things to say, and it felt like the conversation was running to an end. But he wouldn't give up, not just yet, he wanted her to say it nicely to him. He wanted to hear something nice come from those fierce lips. After all the insults she had spat at him.

(got his human form done, if you wanted to see [ link ])

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/18/2011 1:30 PM

Oh no. She wasn’t going to give in that easily. Even if it might have gotten him off the land quicker, Evangeline had gained a reputation for being nothing if not stubborn. She supposed it was one of her downfall traits, but it couldn’t be helped. It was how she was. And she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of forcing her to politely ask him to leave. And since when did she care how he perceived her? Since when did this become a big deal? Why was he so stupid? Mentally she growled, but her face stayed a smooth mask of perfection, not so much as a crack in her ice countenance.

“I am not required to be polite, you mop-headed, fur ball. I am required to ask you to leave, and however I do it is my business. You have yet to give me a reason to believe I should be polite to you, and yet to give me a reason to believe you are anything but an empty-headed, idiot who can’t understand or speak plain English. I’ll ask again. Leave. This. Place. Now!” Her anger had almost reached a boiling point at this point in time, and it was to Evangeline discredit and dismay that she suddenly found herself a good five or so feet shorter.

Her ears twitched, and she wiggled her nose; lovely. She’d let her temper get the best of her, and it had forced her back into her Diosol form. That’s all she needed today. Growling audibly now, the little rabbit took to the air to hover in front of the  man, her eyes narrowed to slits and her ears back. Her fur stood on end, and she looked nothing like an adorable fluffy bunny; she looked like the rabbit devil. “See what you made me do?!” she snapped. “Now get out of here, before I scratch out your eyes!”

(Eeehee! Cute! <333)

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 06/18/2011 2:57 PM

At first his tight smile turned to a loose frown, and his eyes shot open. She had turned into a rabbit? From her anger? He slapped both hands over his mouth, trying to stifle his hard chuckles.
It was to much, he couldn't hold it in. Flinging his hands away from his mouth and around his stomach, he bellowed at her.
"Bwahahahahahaha!" He shouted, a low hardy laugh. "Not so menacin' with da long ears and fluffy fur." He was able to say between chuckles.
He had finally done it, he had finally pushed her over the edge. A slight victory for him, but he still wanted to hear her say something nice. So he wasn't going to leave just yet, and he knew she wouldn't like that.

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items