A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: @@ It Burns the Eyes [adgl.. yknow what its E]

Postby Chayden » 08/21/2011 10:54 PM

I shot him something meaningful and, ever so grudgingly, he ate the morsel that I held out. He would take no more, though, and I wasn't pushing. Progress was progress. I didn't know how he had behaved when I wasn't there, and I was still fucking hungry, anyway. I munched away on the rest of my steak, smiling with one side of my mouth when Tweek snuck some mashed potatoes when he thought I wasn't watching.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

When the bell rang, signaling dismissal from lunch, I pulled Tweek to the side and held him against the same wall that he had pressed himself upon before. "After school, you, Kenny and I are gonna do something amazing."

"T-too much pressure, man!"

I smirked. "Nah, not once we're done."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Kenny and I got sick of fidgeting in shop class real fast. Fifteen minutes into it and I was already itching to go.

"Let's just fucking ditch already, man!" I breathed to him, fixing my gaze ahead to seem less conspicuous. "It's not like anything is gonna happen in this class, anyway. Where d'you have the stuff?"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 08/21/2011 10:55 PM

"In my car, duh." He made a face like that was the most obvious thing in the world. "Are you really that distracted by your long-lost loverboy?"

"No way, dude! How am I supposed to know where you keep your drug stash?"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

...It's hard to yell and whisper at the same time. Try it.

I could tell that Kenny wasn't buying my shit. "You like him and you know it, you mother hen, you." He held a hand up when he saw that I was going to interrupt. "But whatever! Just wait... eh... fifteen more minutes, and then we'll go fetch the kid."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

I had to accept those terms; he was the one with the weed. What I didn't have to do was pay attention to our fat fuck of a teacher. From the looks of him, he could easily have been, like, Cartman's uncle, or something. I flipped him off – what, the first bird of the day? God damn! - and focused on the music blaring from my headphones. In my mindlessness, I scrawled the name of the song on the desk top: Mr. Owl Ate my Metal Worm.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 08/21/2011 10:56 PM

"Wait a minute," I grumbled to myself, dragging a fingertip along the messy letters. "M-r O-w-l A-t-e m-y... It's a palindrome."

Kenny grinned at the less-than-impressive speed of my discovery. "Good job, genius."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 08/21/2011 10:57 PM

"Yeah, whatever. One in-class epiphany is enough for today; let's beat shit."

We got up and just left, as easily as anything. The teacher didn't even look up; he was probably jerking at his desk.

I realized belatedly that I didn't know what class Tweek had, but being free was better than rotting in the classroom for any longer.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

I flipped off a few kids who were watching us out of a window – I had forgotten how sweet that shit was. I laughed at the temptation to kiss my middle fingers.

Kenny and I bummed around in the corner by the gym that kids like to use for smoking. Of course, we were both too fucking brilliant to do the weed there, but cigarettes are good, too. We passed my last one back and forth until students started to flow from the doors of the school, pleasantly silent. I'd figured that we'd just mull around until we happened upon Tweek.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

It's lucky that we headed in the direction that we did, though, or else shit would've gotten messy. We rounded the corner in time to see my spazz backing away from a pissed-off senior. Ugh, why did the fucking seniors always have to go and poke their noses in where they didn't belong? It made me mad, and Craig Tucker has a Bruce Banner side as well as a motherly side.

"You think you can just show up and pretend like we don't all fucking hate you? You think you can just waltz back in and be best fucking friends with everybody? I'll show you what happens when you try to pull shit on my girlfriend, you fucking freak!"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 08/21/2011 10:58 PM

He didn't get the throw the fucking punch that he drew back for, oh no. I took his fist in my own and wrapped an elbow around his neck as I pulled back on it. He grunted in surprise

"You're not going to lay a fucking finger on him, understand?" I hissed into his ear, my voice gravel. I felt him gulp.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 08/21/2011 10:59 PM

He got a swift kick to the back of the calf as Tweek skittered away toward Kenny, who held out his arms urgently, waving. I gave the guy another kick – this time to the ribs – as I pushed him away from me, disgusted. "I'm the one running this show, blarghswearwords."

I was winding up to throw my own punch when Kenny grabbed my shoulder, sheltering Tweek in the crook of his other arm. "Look, dude, chill the fuck out! We'll go right now..."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Seeing the way that Tweek was shaking drained the rage from my bloodstream almost instantly. I sighed hugely, letting my shoulders relax. I hadn't realized how tense I'd become in just that short minute...

Kenny lead the way to his car swiftly, glancing back every once in a while, probably checking for potential supervision, or to see if the senior was following us.

"Coast is clear. Operation Get High is a go!"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

"...Couldn't it at least have a less homo name?" I whined, my teeth still on edge. Tweek was keeping on his human vibrator impression and yanking on my sleeve with all of his might. Whether that was because he was frightened of the bully or because our operation seemed sketchy, I'll probably never know.

"No way, dude. My grass, my code name."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 08/21/2011 11:01 PM

Another chapter down~
I think that this one came out a few days after the first one...
It might have been a week. Meh.
What posting this here has made me realize is that South Park fanfics really break down any swear barriers I might still have. There were so many Evelon-nono words that I had to censor out that I just got sick of it at the end |D
...Also, I make myself laugh. x3
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext