A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

The Last Penticorn... (OPEN!)

Postby jobiehanna » 09/08/2011 3:21 PM

Cora found herself in the Vast Plains. It was a beautiful day for running around declaring her status as the last penticorn. The sun was shining and there weren't any clouds in the sky to dampen her spirits. There weren't many people around either, but that was okay because she had a large mouth. As the bleached penticorn galloped around the Vast Plains, she got further and further away from civilization. She didn't realize how far out she had gone because she was too busy telling everyone that she was the last penticorn. When she ran into people or other animals she would tell them quite loudly, "I'm the last penticorn!" Then she would toss her mane around for a bit, then gallop off shouting backward, "My name is Cora!", as if it was an afterthought. But even when there was no one around she was shouting her name and her status as the last penticorn. It was quite annoying if one would hear her. It was only a matter of time before she either ran into another penticorn or made somebody very mad or... she got very lost.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: The Last Penticorn... (OPEN!)

Postby jobiehanna » 09/12/2011 8:33 PM

As Cora galloped through the plains, she began to realize that the land always looked the same. The people had become very few and far between, but she was completely out in the middle of nowhere now. The bleached penticorn slowed her pace and looked around her slowly. Where was everyone? Her light green eyes scanned the flat grassland. She began to walk forward, but tentatively. What had happened to all the people? Was she truly the last one... ever?!?! That was a scary thought to the penticorn who thought she was the last one of her species. But to be the last one on the whole planet? Now that was even scarier.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169