A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Fallen {Self: Possibly G,V,A,L}

Postby jobiehanna » 01/15/2012 9:14 PM

Pain. Blood. Darkness.

The curse yonyuu's eyes snapped open, the glowing orbs observing the area. It was night, that was for sure. His eyes were better than most in the darkness, and he could see where he was. It appeared he was at the bottom of one of the rocky trenches. He could see spots of blood clinging to the rocks above him and wondered if it was his. It was highly likely, the way he was feeling now.

Lance could taste the blood in his mouth and the pain in his side. One of his wings was folded against his body while the other was spread out awkwardly. His legs were spread out as well as he lay on his side. He had a headache and couldn't remember how he had gotten to the bottom of the gulch. Was he pushed? Did he fall? How long had he been there?

The thoughts wouldn't come to him. He sighed, not bothering to get up. He needed to feel better before he even tried to stand, he knew that much. He rested his head against the cool, hard ground and closed his eyes again.

{1.1}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: Fallen {Self: Possibly G,V,A,L}

Postby jobiehanna » 01/15/2012 9:54 PM

Isobel had been in route to her home when she saw a dark, but fiery force fall from the sky. But there was also another figure with it, that seemed to be pushing it down. She pulled back and landed on the ground so as to avoid the two figures. She watched from her standpoint as the two figures struggled, then one pulled back and flew away while the other plummeted to the ground.

Izzy gasped, but was helpless. The figure fell down, down, but it didn't hit the ground level with the chaos yonyuu. It fell further down. She could hear the other call out in pain, and rushed to where she had seen him fall. Somehow the figure had managed to land in a gulch and ended up falling down to the bottom where he landed with a crash.

As she peered over the side she couldn't tell whether the figure was alive or not. It was still light out at this point, but she didn't want to go down yet. What if the other was dangerous? She paced around at the top of the gulch until darkness settled upon the plains.

Isobel spread her wings and flapped them, ascending into the air. Then she flew toward the gulch and down into it. She landed beside the figure and folded her wings. Then she waited for the other yonyuu to awake.

{1.1}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/15/2012 10:25 PM

Lance heard movement, and his eyes snapped open again. His glowing eyes took in the image of another yonyuu. By the looks of her slim build she was female. His eyes looked her up and down. His mind worked at trying to recognize her, but there was nothing there at all. Maybe he didn't know this female? He rolled his head to the side, then tried to lift his head.

"Do I know you?" The question rolled of his lips a little slurred and the movement caused the pounding in his head to strengthen. He placed his head back on the ground, still looking at the female.

{1.2}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/15/2012 11:07 PM

Isobel looked at the other with concern showing all over her features. He seemed close to death, but Izzy didn't know what to do. Those glowing eyes frightened her. She took a step back, gasping a little bit. "N-no," she said hesitantly. "Wh-who are you? What happened? I saw you fall..." The words came out nervous and rushed, but Izzy couldn't hold them back or slow them down. "D-do you need help?" She wasn't going to ask if he was alright. It was quite obvious that he was not alright.

{1.2}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/15/2012 11:48 PM

Fall? He had fallen? Why? He tried to remember, but the thoughts weren't there. She asked so many questions, and Lance had trouble keeping up. "I am Lance," he said slowly. He rolled over slowly, blood rushing to his head and pain shooting through him. His legs hurt and as did his wings. He looked at the female as he tried to get comfortable. "I don't know what happened, at least, I don't remember." He shook his head, blackness threatening to take him away. "Y-yess," he added. "Help would be wonderful."

{1.3}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/16/2012 2:24 PM

"O-okay," Isobel said with a small frown. "I will help you, but it may hurt a bit." she shuffled closer to the other yonyuu, placing her paw on his side to decipher what was wrong with him. He had a few broken bones, a little bit of internal bleeding and tons of little cuts and bruises. Izzy sighed, wishing there weren't so many things wrong with him; it would take a lot of energy to heal him. But it was to be expected after a fall like that.

Izzy lifted the other front paw and lay it on the other near her other paw so that both paws were on Lance. She closed her eyes and concentrated on sending healing energies toward the broken and bruised body. First she dealt with the internal bleeding, then moving toward the broken bones. By the time they were all mended Isobel was exhausted. "That is all I can do," she said weakly, then laid down a little ways away from the cursed yonyuu.

{1.3}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/18/2012 10:32 AM

Lance watched in amazement as the other healed his body. He would feel the pain as the bones began to mend themselves. But once he was healed he couldn't feel any more of the pain. His eyes flashed up to the chaos yonyuu, thankfulness in his eyes. But he could tell that she was exhausted after healing him. He sat up, still a little dizzy and sore, but he was so glad that his bones and insides were healed the little bruises and scrapes didn't bother him much.

"Thank you," he said to the other, still nameless in his mind, yonyuu. He still had questions for the female, but didn't know how to ask them without sounding rude. But he asked never-the-less, whether he sounded rude or not. "Why did you heal me? I do not know you, nor you me."

{1.4}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/18/2012 11:28 AM

Isobel lay where she was with her head rested on her paws and her eyes closed. That was, until the cursed yonyuu began to ask her questions. She sighed inwardly, not willing to share with the male why she had done what she had. It was far more complex than he probably realized. She opened her eyes and found the male looking at her. She couldn't just not answer him, despite how tired she was.

Izzy lifted her head. "You're welcome," she stared off with. That was the easiest thing to respond to. But then came the harder part. "I healed you because I am bound by a contract to heal those in need of healing if I am to come across them. It is a very long story," she said with a small frown. "One that I will tell once I am energized once more. But we must rest before I begin." She offered a smile, despite her tiredness. Another thing about her contract was to tell the story to those who asked. It was a pain, really, but it was the price she had to pay.

{1.4}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/19/2012 10:18 AM

Lance was disappointed that this stranger wouldn't tell him her secrets. He wanted to push further, but he was tired as well. He lay his head on his paws, still watching the female. "Oh, alright," he said despite his curiosity rising. She really wanted to rest, he could tell that. Then he closed his eyes for a nap of his own while he waited for the female to be rested.

{2.5]

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/21/2012 1:42 PM

Isobel smiled, glad that the other wasn't going to argue with her. She had no energy left for arguing any with him anyway. Then she lay her head down on her paws and closed her eyes as well. She fell into a fitful slumber, filled with images of broken and bleeding people she had to heal. It was a typical dream, and she was used to it. The High Mage always sent such dreams to her so that she wouldn't forget her calling.

She awoke a few hours later feeling completely rested. Lance was stirring as well, so she waited for him to awaken before she would begin her story.

{2.5}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items