A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

An odd meeting of inter-dimensional travelers (Private)

Postby Kelica » 12/02/2007 8:26 PM

[center]((Freezair and I only))
ImageImage
ImageImage

Is Sam going insane or what? I mean, I know she has a deathly fear of animals, and that to her the zoo is a torture chamber, but come on! She's not that different from a human is she? I mean, she's a monkey-thing. I on the other hand, am a two tailed tiger. "Maria is a baby kangaroo who can't stop rolling, Sparky is a Nemu-what-a-what-a, my boyfriend happens to be a dog with horns, and his best friend a flaming tiger. Honestly, a flaming monkey is not that bad considering the rest of us!" Oops. I said that out loud.

"I'm a monkey?" Sam asks.

And she forgets what she is every five seconds. Honestly! I think she is going insane! I can hear Sparky sighing behind me. Maria's giggling. I think she's prying into Sam's thoughts. Must be quite the comedy show right now, that's for sure. At least the other's forms actually suit them. How does a two-tailed tiger with blue and red stripes suit me? I want to get off this world and fast. Or at least regain the ability to go into other forms. If I was a human or a liquid-person here I'd be much more happy by now.
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/02/2007 8:44 PM

ImageImage
ImageImage
(Curetas in anthro form, Hyperion in Langerine form for now)

"Umm..." Tiamazu's body curled as she floated above the ground.

"Hmmm?" Bucket turned around. His great form undulating, he looked down at the timid-looking Seawinder. Spheres fluttering around him, almost as her ribbons had once done, he seemed far more imposing than she had been at home. The Ninara were a sweet and harmless-looking healer race. The Xing Yun were considered to be near Gods. It was quite a change.

He poked at the Seawinder's wing-like fins. Her glasses went slightly askew.

"S-s-sorry," she stammered, adjusting her glasses. "It's just... are you sure it's safe to be wandering here? This is enemy land, after all, and we're not from here, and..."

"Awww, this is no-man's land," Curehtas chuckled from up front. His Guardian form was unusual here. He did not mind the animal form this world granted to him when he took off his Charm. It was hardy, sturdy, and swift. But this Guardian form gave him a pair of hoofed, almost satyr-like legs to go along with his broad merman's tail. It looked a bit odd, but it gave him additional mobility. He pushed a sheaf of his teal hair out of his face and looked down at the land.

So much grass. Bent and swaying in the wind, the occasional tree rustling. It almost reminded him of the wilderness on the outskirts of his home.

Hyperion seemed to be having similar thoughts. "It's rather nostalgic, isn't it?"

"Sure is, Dad."

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/02/2007 9:02 PM

Sam was spazzing out yet again. She was holding the red clumps of hair on either side of her head and her eyes were darting from side-to-side rather comically. It seemed to amuse Maria to no ends. I couldn't even hold back a smile. You'd wonder how in the world me and Sam are best friends. Believe it or not, we are. Sparky on the other hand was rolling his eyes at Maria. "Honestly. You shouldn't laugh. Can't you see she's freaking out?" Sparky asked like a parent trying to teach their child a lesson.

"That's exactly what makes it funny!" Maria responded, still giggling madly. "Why do I even bother?" Indeed. Why do you? Her own brother can't break her out of a habit. You can't change the kind of humor she enjoys.

I think I see something in the distance. I squint my eyes. I know something is there, I just can't make out what it is....
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/02/2007 9:17 PM

"Hmm?"

Bucket squinted his eyes. Off in the distance there, there seemed to be... something. It was extremely tiny and he couldn't make out any details on it. But it was the wrong color for a tree or a bush or a stone, so it had to be something else. Something foreign in this field.

"What's that?" He swirled into the sky to get a better look.

Squirming, Tiamazu sighed, "Oh, I knew this was a bad idea. They're Empirians or whatever and they're going to kill us or turn us in..."

"I wouldn't panic," Hyperion said calmly. "You're with Guardians, remember? No mortal being is a match for us."

"Dad," Curt sighed, "did you forget again? We're weak again! Every world we hops us through totally resets our strength! We're pipsqueaks! Weaklings! Shrimp! Small fry!"

"Don't be so--"

"I am not being pessimistic! You know it's true, Dad. I know you try to be all calm and all, but c'mon."

[All: 2]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/02/2007 9:37 PM

"Hey can you guys see something in the distance? I certainly can't." Everybody turns to look. "Lets go see!" Maria says, rolling off in that direction. "This is not the time to be reckless Maria!" I yell to her. Too true. I run to try and catch up to her. Just great Maria, just great. At a time where only you have mind-reading powers. Great time to be reckless and approach strangers in the distance.

Great. Now I'm alone with my owner who is freaking out. I sigh. "Get your head together." "Am I still a monkey?" "Yes." Sam refuses to move from her spot. "And you're supposed to be the leader....." She immediately stands up at that. "Lets go." Lets try and catch up with Heather and Maria quickly, who knows what danger awaits.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/02/2007 10:29 PM

"They're coming at us!" Tiamazu began to fret. "Oh, gracious, we're doomed, we're doomed, we're doomed..."

"Hmmm..." From his place in the sky, Bucket wondered. He muttered mostly to himself, but her friends could hear him from below. "Gee... they look kinda worried themselves. You think they're more scared of us than we are of them?"

"What are you even talking about?" Curt called up. He swayed, and Hyperion nearly slipped from his perch on his son's shoulder.

"The people over there. They look kinda worried."

[All: 3][/quote]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/02/2007 11:50 PM

"Hey! You shouldn't go running up like that!" I yelled to the two that were running towards the group up ahead. "Oh come on! I know who to trust!" Okay, I can't counter this argument much. She is a mind-reader. I guess I can trust Maria's judgement. I'm still not to sure. She's just 11. My mouth let out a sigh. "Oh alright."

((I apologize for the short post. ^^; My muse can appear and then suddenly die. My muse likes Heather much better then Sparky anyway.))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/03/2007 3:59 AM

Tiamazu winced as Bucket brought himself down from the sky. Gliding along, rippling the grass beneath them, he approached the others.

"Hmmm," Hyperion mused. "Do you suppose we ought to follow? If they are our enemies, surely they will at least be intimidated by him enough to hold back...?"

"Maybe."

Bucket found himself staring eye-to-eye with a creature who bore a strong resemblance to his good friend Rorygon. Tentatively, he asked, "Ummm... Hello there?"

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/03/2007 4:08 PM

"Hi! Who might you be?" Maria piped up. I don't get how she does it. That's a huge dragon thingy, and she's not the least bit intimidated. Honestly, did your parents ever tell you not to talk to strangers? I was taught that. Well, I admit I didn't abide by it too well. Okay fine. She wins. She can talk all she likes. Sparky isn't too keen on it though, sighing, and Sam is trembling in fear. Typical. I'll betcha if we ever meet a villain who controls animals Sam will back down. She probably would. Anyway. This big dragon-thingy is huge. Yup, I'm pretty sure my tails have stopped flicking.
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/03/2007 4:18 PM

Well, that was that then! The creature sounded very cheerful and happy. Bucket decided that there was nothing to be afraid of after all.

"My name is Bucket," the great dragon said. "I am accompanied by my friends Tiamazu, Curehtas, and Hyperion, though they are lagging behind. Who are you, then?"

Cautiously, Tiamazu inched closer. Curt shrugged, and he and Hyperion advanced.

[All: 5]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/03/2007 7:28 PM

"I'm Maria! That's Sparky, the Nemuwit over there, that's Sam, the Prismatic Rengosett, and that's Heather, the Common Kuhna." How does she memorize those names? Anyway, I suddenly remembered that this "Bucket" was supposed to be some species like a god in this world. Simply amazing. Sparky was looking at it intently, and Sam was still shaky. Well, let's see how this turns out.
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/04/2007 12:19 AM

Tiamazu slunk up behind Bucket, peering warily up into Bucket's face.

"Are... are they...?"

"They seem fine," Bucket said. "Their names are Maria, Sam, Sparky, and Heather. You should say hello."

Nervously, Tiamazu ventured, "Umm... Hi."

Curt clipped up across the grass. His tail swayed with the wind. "Hey, everyone! Say 'hi,' Dad!"

But Hyperion was suddenly as taciturn as Tiamazu.

[All: 6]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/05/2007 8:43 PM

"Hey." I said, looking over the group. The green thing sitting on that boy's shoulder was rather odd. He appeared to be nervous. Why would he be nervous around us? Maybe he's guessed already? "Say, are you normally a Xing Yun? I myself am not used to being a Rollaby, so I thought I'd ask." That's an odd question to ask. Maria probably asked it 'cause she knew already. She's the only one who kept some powers. Some, as in minor mind reading.
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/05/2007 10:48 PM

"Funny you should ask that," Bucket mused. "As it happens, no. My true race is that of the Ninara. Unfortunately, Ninara don't exist on this plane, so when I first came here, I changed species."

As the two designated worrywarts of the group, Tiamazu and Hyperion exchanged nervous glances. Curehtas felt their anxiety--especially since Hyperion was now squeezing his shoulder--and voiced it for them.

"Yo, Bucket. You sure you should go around blabbing like this? You think it's wise?"

"Aww, c'mon, Curt," Bucket said, looking over his shoulder. "Who's it gonna hurt?"

[7]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/05/2007 10:59 PM

"Okay then. See I'm a Jirachi, someone else just happens to be taking over for me right now, Sam's a rainbow fairy..." "Rainbow spirit. Get it right." "Sparky's a talking dog..." Sparky seemed to acknowledge this was correct. "And Heather is a shape-shifting blob of blue goo." "You called me a WHAT?" "I mean, she's some some variety of liquid person."

((Short post. But it's still funny. =P))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next