A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Postby Freezair » 12/06/2007 12:16 AM

"Oh." For just a moment, Curehtas looked as though he was going to be humbled.

Curt? Never. "So we're all on the same page, then! Well, I am the esteemed Guardian of Water, and this thing here on my shoulder is my dad Hyperion, the also-esteemed Guardian of Light. Bucket's already told you about his bad self, and our pal Tiamazu there is a Narkfin. Formerly Light-typed, but I guess you don't do elements here like we do at home.

[8]

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/07/2007 12:30 AM

"Well, we do elements kinda. We have the norm, water, air, fire, earth, and then we have me, I'm psychic, and Sam over there, who has everything, but to a lesser extent." Maria decided to explain. I expected her to say grass instead of earth. Comes from growing up in the Pokemon world, but I guess she decided to ditch that term for speaking matters.
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
ImageImageImageImageImage
In the meantime, would you mind clicking them? x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 97
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/07/2007 1:25 AM

"Ooooh! Well, back in my world, we had fire, water, earth, air, ice, lightning, dark, and light. Each of us Guardians had a specific one of those elements that we were. But other people did too, like Tiamazu. And my pal Rorygon was Lightning element, and my friend Zaedia was Ice element, and my other pal, Rocket, started out normal but became a Dark element. But he was still nice, though."

"Goodness," Bucket chuckled. "You're going to talk their poor ears off."

Her worries beginning to abate, Tiamazu snaked forward. She stuttered slightly. "R-r-really? I'd love to hear about it..."

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/09/2007 7:03 PM

"Hm. I think Sparky can best explain that." "Well, first, I think you know how water, earth, air, and fire go, but the rest could do with some explaining. Sam's power is for some reason called "rainbow" in our world, and as Maria said, she control's everything to a lesser extent. Maria has plain old psychic powers, and also a few things like automatic translation, and she has an odd influence over animals." I could see Sam shiver at the mention of the word "animals". "There are seven "kingdoms" , most of which having a representative in our group. Water, home of the liquid people, a species of shapeshifters. Heather would demonstrate her true form, but it might take her a while to be able too. Earth, home of tree sprites. Thomas, who isn't with us presently, is the representative of there. Fire, home of lava sprites, which has it's representative, Lon. Air, with aerial creatures, it's representative being Diogo. Rainbow, with Sam as it's representative. Creature, which oddly enough Maria comes from. There is one other, the Dark kingdom. We prefer to keep it's representative out of our group really. I don't even remember who it is." Sparky paused for a moment. "More?"
Just returned and getting back in the swing of things! 8D; Expect this space to be filled by something interesting soon. o3o;
Though I kinda picked a bad time to come back, 'cause I'm still really busy, but oh well. x3;
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/09/2007 7:22 PM

"Yes, please," Hyperion gently urged them on. He thought deeply. "How very like my own world that sounds. It makes me rather homesick... Both for our home, and the one we currently borrow from nice old Mrs. Goldthwait. I wish Charon could have come..."

"Bein' Dark in our world ain't such a bad thing, all in all," Curt said. "After all, dark and light are just two sides of the same coin. Shadows and stillness and that big night sky... There was plenty going on there that wasn't evil at all."

"Yeah! We Ninaras come from the night sky, after all. We're technically Dark elementals. But we're healers!"

"And Rocket..." Tiamazu said.

"Yeah. Our friend Rocket, who's not here, was Dark type. He was part octopus and part dragon! Well, at least at home."

[10]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/12/2007 12:51 AM

"Hm. In our world, the Dark found no other place to go then to the most desolate place in our world. In it, the only thing you can eat is a strange type of plant. It gives you immunity to a certain disease, but makes you "shed" it where ever you go. Even if we found some one who hadn't eaten said plant, it has passed through genetics and now all Dark creatures tend to have this trait. It is curer-able, but fatal if not tended to within two days. It's very obvious with liquid people and tree sprites, but it's pretty hard to tell with everyone else." "I've caught it a few times. Though thankfully either Maria or Sam has been there when I do. I'm always afraid it'll catch me by surprise one day though." "We'd know. You'd have told us." "More like complained to us."
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/12/2007 1:45 AM

"Eek... That sounds frightening!" Hyperion quelled, thinking about what his life would be like if his own Charon radiated some horrible disease everywhere he went... But it wasn't worth thinking about. He sighed.

"Genetics, huh?" Curt mused. "A lot of my friends actually had children. My sister Cirintas among them. All of them vanished, though, when our world disappeared. I wonder if we passed along anything strange..."

"I'll bet you a Ninara ribbon could've cured them."

Tiamazu seemed to start musing off in her own little world. "Genetics, hmm... Genetics must work differntly in your world. In our world, accquired traits can't be passed along... unless the bacteria became mitochondria within the cells of the denizens of the Dark, but retained its ability to... Oh, am I rambling?"

[11]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 12/31/2007 8:03 PM

I swear I could see Heather shudder at the mention of "children". Curious, but then Timazu captivated my attention with her talk.

"More like, the ability to shed this disease spreads like a disease that does no harm around the Dark. So basically, everybody caught it, and therefore their children did too. If that makes more sense."
"The Saan would be able to cure them, but they left our world before the Dark had a chance to ask." "Didn't they leave before that territory was inhabited?" "Lets just ignore that. Nobody actually knows precisely when the Saan left."

((Sorry for taking a while. We decided to go shopping before I got a chance to reply. ;P))
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 12/31/2007 8:38 PM

"The Saan?" The name seemed to draw Bucket in. "What were they? An ancient, missing race? Oooh, I LOVE those! My friend Quin-Ten was one of those."

"Dear, poor Quin-Ten," Hyperion sighed. "And all of our friends. And just in case Bucket has confused you, our friend was NOT a Saan. He was one of a species of manta ray-like psychic alien creatures."

"Yeah. Awesome little fella, he was," Curehtas added.

"I see," Tiamazu said. "That is quite interesting. It sounds both fearful and intriguing..."

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kelica » 01/01/2008 9:15 PM

"The Saan were not nescicarily a lost race, they just left our world and went to others." "We met a Saan once! It was my brother Thomas' Breloom in the Pokemon world." Sam begun to laugh at once. "I still remember his face when he found out. That was hilarious!" I could feel a giggle coming on as well. How we love to tease eachother!
Kelica
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Freezair » 01/01/2008 9:39 PM

"Bre... loom? What is that? It sounds vaguely like a Shroon. Is it?"

"Shroon? What was that?"

"I remember!" Hyperion said. "Do you recall that one world we went to? Bucket became a blue creature that resembled a Ninara, only it had seaweed around it. I turned into a fiery white creature, you were the seahorse, and Tiamazu was an orange and yellow fish. The Shroon were a race of small mushroom creatures."

"We've been to so many worlds, we're probably met some of these Saan," Bucket muttered. "Strange days..."

[13]

I'm so fly

It's so strange

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous